Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You have no idea who look at on YT. Like literally no idea. But I can tell you it's not the manosphere or "gender war". I watch mostly STEM channels like: Tech-news, IT information and courses, political science, history… anthropology... archeology (academically), professional music production, fitness and wellness on YT.

What I said is that we have all types of weird panels on YT, where people talk about the most bizarre things for hours. Like ABOS Indians, Flat earth by flat earthers… you name it. These people argue for hours upon hours, going on circles. And it goes nowhere…

Nowhere did anyone accuse you of anything you claim allegedly was said. What I said is that the conversations in some spaces are solution based, and others are just tapping in and leeched off the concept. As was mentioned earlier on, when someone asked what the Black manopsphere is. It's a space with substratum and different interpretations. It's not all the same.

Some of the spaces have people with academic degrees, Ph.D is sociology, philosophy etc. where they have actual think tanks. Other spaces are filled with Red Pill losers on and offline.

Some are using the space like the crack epidemic and channels like crack houses. Just see that shyt to whomever buys it. They don't care about the devastation it causes. This goes for both genres. And I do get it, since poverty is at the root of this. However, as I explained before. YT works with tiers to pay out. And the space they are in (shytting on each other) is not even paying that well. So they don't understand the YT algorithm.

Anton Daniels who I disagree with on a lot of his sociopolitical views is acutely doing things in real life.

Obsidian Ali who I disagree with on a lot of his sociopolitical views is acutely doing things in real life. I think your sociopolitical views align a lot with them.

The Black manosphere meet-up, to get more Black men in STEM projects.

Ph.D. Hasan Johnson is active outside of YT. See his here: curriculum vitae.
thasanjohnson.com

I know of others who are active outside of YT, have their own companies etc, but since I am not in that space like that I don't know them by name. Often I listened to compilations, where they had disputes amongst each other. When I listen to a show it's by the more reasonable and objective types, or when something went viral, like we see now.

I have been active in my life with helping others, I have done my part. I have been part of the neighborhood watch.

Now, not everyone has to be active like that. One can talk about issues that play part in society and be a critic about the obscure and absurd things that go on. As long as one isn't a hypocrite. But nobody is absolved from anything, otherwise that person would be "perfect".

I got you fam. But I clearly said the LOUDEST people, just like in the passport bros, are drifting and not doing shyt

I’m sure there’s plenty of dudes doing something out here. I salute them. But that’s not the people any of us are discussing in this thread nor who we think of when we say “manosphere”.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I got you fam. But I clearly said the LOUDEST people, just like in the passport bros, are drifting and not doing shyt

I’m sure there’s plenty of dudes doing something out here. I salute them. But that’s not the people any of us are discussing in this thread nor who we think of when we say “manosphere”.
We have more in common than we differ. That’s a fact.

I did support the passport bros initially, but soon I noticed that some are duffus, not educated “lame”. When Holleman was on Obsidian’s channel, I wrote in that chat that is about to go astray. And only a few weeks after that the incident happened in Brazil. I also wrote in a live that Black men need to take blueprints from these Asian countries where they at. This was when Auston was doing a live from some Asian country.

Oshay did some great commentary on the passport bros, not building anything. And not being able to built, considering they lack the skillset. Those countries have 1% and 10% men already and they do build! Going there with same saved up money doesn’t make them an affective investor.

I see more value in this type of content:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Now we have a duffus negroe claiming Black people are upset with JustPT, because her channel got big. He considered her a hard worker and smart business woman.

He’s obviously not a deep ponderer. He called Black “people woke” and lefties for calling out the stuff she said!

He criticized Jason Black for calling out JustPT.

Ironically he goes by the channel name “Black Conservative Perspective”.

I did respond in his chat:
@Black Conservative Perspective, I understand you aren’t the brightest in the bunch. But Just Pearl Things ( Hanna Pearl Davis) said a lot of insulting things during that stream, like "The movie roots was a myth and the slavery stuff was embellished". It was not even Nick the “mix breed” who started that. It was her.

They Were Her Property
2019 non-fiction book by Stephanie Jones-Rogers speaks of historical accounts.

"The Long Arm of Slavery in the Development of American Gynecology" - Dr. Deirdre Cooper Owens.

"How Modern Medicine Was Born of Slavery" - Dr. Deirdre Cooper Owens.

The story a Prince amongst thieves is an actual historical recorded story, of something that happened to Ibrahima abd-Al Rahman in late 17th century.

And so on…
We are sick and tired of types like you. And your dumb giggles.

Dating another race of people doesn’t exempt one from being a racist you big dumbo!

The Africans work harder was not in reference to all Americans. You yourself stated that most of her staff if Africans as does her audience. 😅

Do you even think before you speak? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Jason is about to do another live. Call in let’s see how bright you are!”

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a damn about a black manosphere
Because she came up off the backs of black folks.

When she was coming up, I started questioning why this Herman Munster looking broad was allowed to talk to black British people about relationships.

I blame my fellow countrymen for this bytch.

I saw that she was racist and called her out in various posts.

I saw this coming tbh. The manosphere is a joke.

Oh fake outrage got it

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

O-Man was driving Ms. Davis for real last night.
Saying some real goofy shyt like Pearl can't be criticised about her slavery comments because Nicole Hannah Jones and the 1619 Project was attacked by some conservative scholars. Bringing up that a Black man, Glenn Lowery is against Reparations. Like he is the end all be all. When people in the chat mentioned someone like Prof Darity those Black conservatives ignore.

I thought Jessica X was gonna c00n but she held it down. But ALOT of non-ADOS Black callers were c00nING heavy on the issue of slavery. The live chat was on their necks.

These nikkas love yelling how conservative they are but don't even know the political figures on that side. Obsidian claimed he never heard of Nick Fuentes until Pearl talked to him. Pearl said she was unfamiliar with what happened at Charlottesville, smh.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Every last one of ya’ll failed yourselves and the black men in your lives. Ya’ll got tricked

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have more in common than we differ. That’s a fact.

I did support the passport bros initially, but soon I noticed that some are duffus, not educated “lame”. When Holleman was on Obsidian’s channel, I wrote in that chat that is about to go astray. And only a few weeks after that the incident happened in Brazil. I also wrote in a live that Black men need to take blueprints from these Asian countries where they at. This was when Auston was doing a live from some Asian country.

Oshay did some great commentary on the passport bros, not building anything. And not being able to built, considering they lack the skillset. Those countries have 1% and 10% men already and they do build! Going there with same saved up money doesn’t make them an affective investor.

I see more value in this type of content:

I watch this stuff mostly, and cryptid(guilty pleasure) videos.

yeah, it's not popular on here, as the threads on anything that's not gossip or doesn't generates complaints disapper fast lol