Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Been there, done that and still doing it.

Exactly what I excepted as an answer. The complicit negroe behavior, also known as cognative dissonance.

If people want to sit for 5 hours and talk about certain issues that can do that, if they have the time for it, see the necessity and are passionate about it. I will not, but they can I see no issues with that. These problems being addressed are obviously bigger than the single family structure as these things touch all of society. Some of the men are married and have children, are engaged, have a girlfriend. It's not all whiny dudes with no relationship, goals and aspiration in life.

A senator twerking (on a beach upside down) in public is a big deal, Black women making a WAP video is big deal, Black women making videos where they twerking on minors (big) is a big deal.

The above has a probability to normalize and influence young Black females.

I spend my 5 hours on a course to elevate myself, or going to the gym. Others spend 5 hours on a lot of things I consider waste of time. There's all types of weird chat platforms on YT where people spend hours upon hours, not just the man sphere.

This is 5 hours as well, my 5 hours.

I partly agree with this, but it starts with the conversation and the Black Manosphere became that space to gather thoughts. There is where the awareness starts, from there is needs to be taken into actual action and activities. Some spaces are like think tanks, while other spaces are just a bunch of dumb dudes complaining. And that is probably what you are referring at.

Some people indeed use this as a way to grift, but those are people who aren't serious about this. Had Malik EL Shabazz just lived his life and not cared, there would not have been brought awareness to the bulk of Black people. And we don't know how he would have dealt with social media. Perhaps these YT spaces are the modern ballrooms?

Have you ever realized that people who gave a damn, have put you in this position of freedom you are in now? You are standing on the shoulder of others who came before you.

I am not sure what people you are addressing here. From what I have seen the Black manosphere is a diverse set of men. I am not a big follower, but during the pandemic people told to me go watch certain spaces. That is how I got to know certain people. Some are academically educated, self employed and a business owner with employees. Some just attached themselves to the rhetoric because it appeals. Some are more Red Pill and not Black manosphere at all. Others made actual moves to better themselves and committed to self-improvement, while other are stuck on stupid, which is what we usually see.

One thing is for sure, this thing that happened here opened a lot of discussions and has exposed a lot of people. Especially the grifters and leechers. 🧹

It means the end of the Black manosphere and near end of the "gender war".

All this would be great. Except the people y’all looking up to on YouTube are ONLY talking and taking money.

Sure, I could take care tomorrow and get a cash app and go in for 5 hours a night. But in my heart I’d be a fraud, fake nikka who’s actually hurting the community by taking money out their pockets to line mine

If you can’t name any of these people who are actually outside doing something, then they all got the same grift. Talk and talk and talk while collecting money and never actually doing anything.

I won’t be wasting my time with that. And as shown by this white broad and many other fakes, y’all gonna keep wasting your time. And that’s ok. But don’t act like you helping any community or doing shyt for black men.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now this has turned into Jason Black vs O Shay :dead:The black manosphere is jokes man. Now Anton Daniels in the chat talking about who "mentioned my name".

The black manosphere officially donzo if it ever existed in the first place, a safe haven for c00ns and weirdo's, spearheaded by a white woman, it would be hilarious if it wasn't tragic

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The black manosphere officially donzo if it ever existed in the first place, a safe haven for c00ns and weirdo's, spearheaded by a white woman, it would be hilarious if it wasn't tragic

The real issue is pro black men don’t get the same support. The black manosphere failed because the pro black side don’t support each other like that.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I actually don't see that happening. Too many dudes out there are upset. This is how some of these grifters got big. That kind of anger doesn't go away in one day. Most likely someone will take this shyt down an even worse path. People defending her is proof of this.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I actually don't see that happening. Too many dudes out there are upset. This is how some of these grifters got big. That kind of anger doesn't go away in one day. Most likely someone will take this shyt down an even worse path. People defending her is proof of this.

It really died when Kevin passed.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It really died when Kevin passed.
To a degree, yeah. There was a chance for a more positive pivot but we're stuck with grifters and inciters. One of the problems is that the less inflammatory, more intellectual brehs like Dr. Tommy Curry, get conflated with people like Fresh and Fit, when they are light-years apart. I watched some of Dr. Curry's stuff and was surprised to see him be called redpill, then again, it is such an amorphous term it almost has no meaning.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Obsidian has to ride the coattails of JPT now that Kevin Samuels is gone to stay relevant. He's the only consistent guy back in the day who never blew up, even Angryman finally got his shine going viral off YouTube shorts.

I remember back in 2016-2018 when his livestreams were as vile as the average Red Pill Rage guy. Then he was inspired by Kevin to switch up to "Black Love/Relationships"

Back in the day he purposely stayed away from white content creators and discussions (ie. Tomi Lahrens "Men are trash") now big-upping a white woman who makes money off the back of black relationship discussion:wow:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall keep failing for these red pill grifters? The red pill ideology is inherently anti black. How do yall not see this?

For real. The ideology is inherently very conservative and that means it's very hierarchal. Black people are not on top of the period in any western hierarchy. They aren't even in the middle according to racists. But somehow they think this multicultural kumbaya would work on the far right? You can't make this shyt up :mjlol:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
That channel is ran by Anton Daniels, he is one of the biggest c00ns on youtube but hes skillful because he finds likeminded c00ns and puts resources into them. So it appears like hes pro black .

Lapeef network will probably co-sign Pearly about slavery being fabricated or embellished.
:mjlol: Son, skip to 4:14:00 and have a ball. This nikka goes on a whole anti-black tangent about how black women have always been a bigger enemy to the black community than white males. Let people keep talking and they’ll show you who they really are. fukking delusional.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It’s like the number of black people with common sense and the most basic racial pride is dwindling rapidly.

For real. The ideology is inherently very conservative and that means it's very hierarchal. Black people are not on top of the period in any western hierarchy.

So... Ive been watching the whole manosphere movement from the beginning, from the Chateau Heartiste days, to ROK and Roosh, etc. I was pleased to see bm break off. (I dipped at that point, figured y'all had it handled, and started addressing bw.)

While i was there tho, i did notice a few things. One prevailing theory, agreed to by all races, black included, was that fba men had it easier with women bc 'their' culture cultivated the skill of bagging bytches. :pachaha: The handful fba men confirmed but clarified, their issue wasnt that they didn't know how to get bytches on a basic level, more so that they were trynna get better bytches, or white bytches, or asian bytches, or something else idiosyncratic. What that said to me was, the majority of bm here are not fba. Sometimes they would literally use their immigrant status to explain why they were unlike sterotypical (read: fba) bm.

So. I said all that to say, i dont think the black manosphere is dissolving. I think its cracking, breaking in two. Its no coincidence that this all started with a slavery- denier ww referencing 'her Africans'. The black manosphere is breaking along what seems to be the usual fba vs everybody lines (I add all those wiggle words bc, ofc, we got c00n ass fbas and down ass foreign blacks). What we will and will not accept as 'black people'. Etc.

Oh, and the 'conservatism' of the black manosphere is not really a real thing. Male led households are not conservative in and of themselves (esp considering fba men are by far the most progressive of men, even when operating within a patriarchy). In fact, theyre a necessity to compete in the modern world. Alloting the same basic respect and humanity to men and boys as we do women and girls is definitely not 'conservative'. Its equality.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Black people always so ready to be used by non-Blacks because majority of us are desperate for integration:mjlol::aicmon::francis:
A lot of Black men and Black women apposed this process, especially women. And what I am seeing now is that even those with apposing views and different philosophies are agreeing on one thing at least, that this was insulting to Black people. This means progress in what we are going to talk about from now on… We should use this as a catalyst.

The irony with the interview she had with "mixed breed" Nick Fuentes, is that she brought up slavery and down played it. It was not even "mixed breed" Nick.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:mjlol: Son, skip to 4:14:00 and have a ball. This nikka goes on a whole anti-black tangent about how black women have always been a bigger enemy to the black community than white males. Let people keep talking and they’ll show you who they really are. fukking delusional.

Sad, but I am not surprised! At one time they had a person (non-Black) on there, saying that white women had it worse than Black women during slavery. I had to explain in the chat that even a "house slave negress" was subjected to the rapist aka plantation owner.

That is why "I am Courtney Michelle" left that panel and channel and started to do her own thing.

Some black women may have contributed and sided with white supremacy during the conference etc… but that's a very small percentage (there also was c00ns). That in itself doesn't mean the vast majority of Black women are responsible. It was not Black women who made these slavery and Jim Crow policies and laws. It was not Black women going around doing the lynchings, burnings, land-grab. It was not Black women who caused the Great Migration.

And even worse, at the time Black women usually were submissive and traditional. Two words often used in these Red Pill spaces.

Even The Kerner Commission admitted that it was white supremacy by white men.

And in all honesty, feminism has run a mock on Black women.

A conversation with a Black feminist in the early '80s.

w204.jpg

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Am I dreaming? You got grown adults my age arguing online, going by names of Mr Let go, Buiser, Lady T? Chicagorilla? This whole channel is trash. Is this WWE? Lol

This is the channel where Anton was being fake tough and allowing that Persian chick to talk crazy to black people. Lol