Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I watch this stuff mostly, and cryptid(guilty pleasure) videos.

yeah, it's not popular on here, as the threads on anything that's not gossip or doesn't generates complaints disapper fast lol
I’ve noticed this over time.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
O-Man was driving Ms. Davis for real last night.
Saying some real goofy shyt like Pearl can't be criticised about her slavery comments because Nicole Hannah Jones and the 1619 Project was attacked by some conservative scholars. Bringing up that a Black man, Glenn Lowery is against Reparations. Like he is the end all be all. When people in the chat mentioned someone like Prof Darity those Black conservatives ignore.
That’s crazy!
I thought Jessica X was gonna c00n but she held it down. But ALOT of non-ADOS Black callers were c00nING heavy on the issue of slavery. The live chat was on their necks.
I’ve never heard her c00n. The did need a learning curve when it comes to Black history and especially Black American history. I think she passed that exam.

These nikkas love yelling how conservative they are but don't even know the political figures on that side. Obsidian claimed he never heard of Nick Fuentes until Pearl talked to him. Pearl said she was unfamiliar with what happened at Charlottesville, smh.
Pearl was about 18 when that happened. Most people are political unaware at that age. But this shook the world, not just the States. It seems unlikely she didn’t know what happened. Then again it’s not her problem as a white aristocratic, so she most likely never put any thoughts into this.

I do wonder if her father’s wealth came form old money. Slavery and Jim Crow.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s crazy!

I’ve never heard her c00n. The did need a learning curve when it comes to Black history and especially Black American history. I think she passed that exam.

Pearl was about 18 when that happened. Most people are political unaware at that age. But this shook the world, not just the States. It seems unlikely she didn’t know what happened. Then again it’s not her problem as a white aristocratic, so she most likely never put any thoughts into this.

I do wonder if her father’s wealth came form old money. Slavery and Jim Crow.

Shook the world?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Shook the world?
Yep, it spread worldwide. In fact by accident I say a video on YT where they came together for the rally. It had David Duke and a few other head figures. After that Richard Spencer became known, but he was at that early event Unite the Rally) as well. Later we saw Jared Taylor who’s the head man of the bunch. Jared Taylor was in contact with a political head over here. I saw that meeting by accident as well, and I made Jason Black aware of this meeting.

At the time I was deeply involved in political science.

All these far right white groups are internationally connected.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, it spread worldwide. In fact by accident I say a video on YT where they came together for the rally. It had David Duke and a few other head figures. After that Richard Spencer became known, but he was at that early event Unite the Rally) as well. Later we saw Jared Taylor who’s the head man of the bunch. Jared Taylor was in contact with a political head over here. I saw that meeting by accident as well, and I made Jason Black aware of this meeting.

At the time I was deeply involved in political science.

All these far right white groups are internationally connected.

No what I’m suggesting is that the world was not surprised

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Sad, but I am not surprised! At one time they had a person (non-Black) on there, saying that white women had it worse than Black women during slavery. I had to explain in the chat that even a "house slave negress" was subjected to the rapist aka plantation owner.

That is why "I am Courtney Michelle" left that panel and channel and started to do her own thing.

Some black women may have contributed and sided with white supremacy during the conference etc… but that's a very small percentage (there also was c00ns). That in itself doesn't mean the vast majority of Black women are responsible. It was not Black women who made these slavery and Jim Crow policies and laws. It was not Black women going around doing the lynchings, burnings, land-grab. It was not Black women who caused the Great Migration.

And even worse, at the time Black women usually were submissive and traditional. Two words often used in these Red Pill spaces.

Even The Kerner Commission admitted that it was white supremacy by white men.

And in all honesty, feminism has run a mock on Black women.

A conversation with a Black feminist in the early '80s.

w204.jpg

She was actually tolerable to me from the little bit I’ve seen of her, didn’t come off as pandering at all, very balanced compared to the rest. I’ve also seen her call them out for allowing non black women to have input and that same c00n said that they don’t have a black YouTube channel. She went viral for that too which is how I came across her in the first place, I didn’t know she left tho. Can you link the video where she explains why she left? I’ve never seen it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats crazy that she went to obsidian show

gotta admit.... the white bytch smart

this is like when a democratic politician goes to the breakfast club

safe space

The whole thing was trash, She deflected so many questions, while Obsidian ran interference for her, you had a squad of C00ns defending her and dismissing anyone that pushed back at her. Most of the show she just sat there with a blank stare while C00ns tapped danced

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Not yet. She's got some nice titties.
Going to watch it later on… MTR already has denounced JustPT. I wonder if he's going to call in to the "broadcast".

Live in 14 hours
March 28 at 2:00 AM

Oshay is the intermediate has called out Jason, but Oshay also has denounced JustPT. He's in both spaces, or at least was in both spaces considering he left the Black manosphere.

Apparently Jason was in the chat, but was “afraid” call in to the live Oshay did.

The schism has started…

Oshay did have a point. How are you just gonna call out someone and tell them to call your show at a specific time. Why not go through the proper channels and message them like everyone else does?
And we know how Jason treats his callers, whether they have status or not. Unless you’re his friend, he’s gonna dominate the convo, clown you, and possibly try to punk you.