Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It’s a huge difference in something being for black men as a whole and something being for pro black men.
At times when I listened to the space, I often (at certain channels) heard these men say: "it's men against women","we men this we men that","we as black and white men haver to stand together and take back the power" again women.

Weird shyt like that. And it mostly came from a guy named Mr. Fantastic824.

When I heard that crap I was like, they are about they to do the same thing with Black men, as these feminists have done with Black women.

This is some of his dumb content.

"Lesbian mothers helped create a foundation of single parent families which challenged the gendered stereotypes of motherhood and hood. They helped single mothers liberate themselves from the constrictions of the traditional nuclear family with its built-in heteronormativity. […] In Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave, Benita Roth explains how the history of racism in the U.S. played an important part in creating this divide. Instead of arguing about a woman’s right NOT to bear a child, these minority women focused on how to combine motherhood with feminism and equality. They wanted to change the assumption that single motherhood was a pathology and/or a punishment. Single mothers of all ethnicities could relate to this conversation. […]."
(Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s, (2015).
Wayne State University Dissertations.1409)

"Public rhetoric often decries a societal retreat from marriage – that it is an increasingly obsolete institution (Time Magazine/Pew Research Center 2010). The 1950s have been described as the “golden age” of marriage in the United States and marriage has declined since the 1960s (c00ntz 2000/1992; Cherlin 2009/2004). In this paper, we take a longer view of the history of marriage by sex and race, describing trends among those never married at age 35 and age 45 and older, and historical median ages at first marriage using Decennial Census data. We find that the 1950s and 1960s were an anomaly for men and women given the high proportions married at young ages. Race differences are particularly interesting, as black women were more often married than white women prior to World War II, yet since the 1980s, have been increasingly less likely to be married."

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
them tradcon bytches are racist :heh:

yall gunning for be shapiro's sister next ? :heh:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
All this would be great. Except the people y’all looking up to on YouTube are ONLY talking and taking money.
You have no idea who look at on YT. Like literally no idea. But I can tell you it's not the manosphere or "gender war". I watch mostly STEM channels like: Tech-news, IT information and courses, political science, history… anthropology... archeology (academically), professional music production, audiophile content, fitness and wellness on YT.

Sure, I could take care tomorrow and get a cash app and go in for 5 hours a night. But in my heart I’d be a fraud, fake nikka who’s actually hurting the community by taking money out their pockets to line mine
What I said is that we have all types of weird panels on YT, where people talk about the most bizarre things for hours. Like ABOS Indians, Flat earth by flat earthers… you name it. These people argue for hours upon hours, going on circles. And it goes nowhere…

Nowhere did anyone accuse you of anything you claim allegedly was said. What I said is that the conversations in some spaces are solution based, and others are just tapping in and leeched off the concept. As was mentioned earlier on, when someone asked what the Black manopsphere is. It's a space with substratum and different interpretations. It's not all the same.

Some of the spaces have people with academic degrees, Ph.D is sociology, philosophy etc. where they have actual think tanks. Other spaces are filled with Red Pill losers on and offline.

Some are using the space like the crack epidemic and channels like crack houses. Just see that shyt to whomever buys it. They don't care about the devastation it causes. This goes for both genres. And I do get it, since poverty is at the root of this. However, as I explained before. YT works with tiers to pay out. And the space they are in (shytting on each other) is not even paying that well. So they don't understand the YT algorithm.

If you can’t name any of these people who are actually outside doing something, then they all got the same grift. Talk and talk and talk while collecting money and never actually doing anything.
Anton Daniels who I disagree with on a lot of his sociopolitical views is acutely doing things in real life.

Obsidian Ali who I disagree with on a lot of his sociopolitical views is acutely doing things in real life. I think your sociopolitical views align a lot with them.

The Black manosphere meet-up, to get more Black men in STEM projects.

Ph.D. Hasan Johnson is active outside of YT. See his here: curriculum vitae.
thasanjohnson.com

I know of others who are active outside of YT, have their own companies etc, but since I am not in that space like that I don't know them by name. Often I listened to compilations, where they had disputes amongst each other. When I listen to a show it's by the more reasonable and objective types, or when something went viral, like we see now.

I won’t be wasting my time with that. And as shown by this white broad and many other fakes, y’all gonna keep wasting your time. And that’s ok. But don’t act like you helping any community or doing shyt for black men.
I have been active in my life with helping others, I have done my part. I have been part of the neighborhood watch.

Now, not everyone has to be active like that. One can talk about issues that play part in society and be a critic about the obscure and absurd things that go on. As long as one isn't a hypocrite. But nobody is absolved from anything, otherwise that person would be "perfect".

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
exactly , so why are brehs sweating sarah plain and tall ?
Because she came up off the backs of black folks.

When she was coming up, I started questioning why this Herman Munster looking broad was allowed to talk to black British people about relationships.

I blame my fellow countrymen for this bytch.

I saw that she was racist and called her out in various posts.

I saw this coming tbh. The manosphere is a joke.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not yet. She's got some nice titties.
:ohhh:

s-2ccad1c6e34dff01d73ba368504c6ba39c3900a6.jpg

Its a damn shame that she has the exact same face as him

:francis:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Because she came up off the backs of black folks.

When she was coming up, I started questioning why this Herman Munster looking broad was allowed to talk to black British people about relationships.

I blame my fellow countrymen for this bytch.

I saw that she was racist and called her out in various posts.

I saw this coming tbh. The manosphere is a joke.

shame on yall for adopting the ugliest pick me girl

you incel fakkits

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
At times when I listened to the space, I often (at certain channels) heard these men say: "it's men against women","we men this we men that","we as black and white men haver to stand together and take back the power" again women.

Weird shyt like that. And it mostly came from a guy named Mr. Fantastic824.

When I heard that crap I was like, they are about they to do the same thing with Black men, as these feminists have done with Black women.

This is some of his dumb content.

"Lesbian mothers helped create a foundation of single parent families which challenged the gendered stereotypes of motherhood and hood. They helped single mothers liberate themselves from the constrictions of the traditional nuclear family with its built-in heteronormativity. […] In Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave, Benita Roth explains how the history of racism in the U.S. played an important part in creating this divide. Instead of arguing about a woman’s right NOT to bear a child, these minority women focused on how to combine motherhood with feminism and equality. They wanted to change the assumption that single motherhood was a pathology and/or a punishment. Single mothers of all ethnicities could relate to this conversation. […]."
(Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s, (2015).
Wayne State University Dissertations.1409)

"Public rhetoric often decries a societal retreat from marriage – that it is an increasingly obsolete institution (Time Magazine/Pew Research Center 2010). The 1950s have been described as the “golden age” of marriage in the United States and marriage has declined since the 1960s (c00ntz 2000/1992; Cherlin 2009/2004). In this paper, we take a longer view of the history of marriage by sex and race, describing trends among those never married at age 35 and age 45 and older, and historical median ages at first marriage using Decennial Census data. We find that the 1950s and 1960s were an anomaly for men and women given the high proportions married at young ages. Race differences are particularly interesting, as black women were more often married than white women prior to World War II, yet since the 1980s, have been increasingly less likely to be married."

Fantastic is dumb ass motherfukker, a whole clown in the space.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Going to watch it later on… MTR already has denounced JustPT. I wonder if he's going to call in to the "broadcast".

Live in 14 hours
March 28 at 2:00 AM

Oshay is the intermediate has called out Jason, but Oshay also has denounced JustPT. He's in both spaces, or at least was in both spaces considering he left the Black manosphere.

Apparently Jason was in the chat, but was “afraid” call in to the live Oshay did.

The schism has started…

Last edited: