Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol: Son, skip to 4:14:00 and have a ball. This nikka goes on a whole anti-black tangent about how black women have always been a bigger enemy to the black community than white males. Let people keep talking and they’ll show you who they really are. fukking delusional.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She was actually tolerable to me from the little bit I’ve seen of her, didn’t come off as pandering at all, very balanced compared to the rest. I’ve also seen her call them out for allowing non black women to have input and that same c00n said that they don’t have a black YouTube channel. She went viral for that too which is how I came across her in the first place, I didn’t know she left tho. Can you link the video where she explains why she left? I’ve never seen it.
A few hours ago Anton Daniels did a live, where he denied that his goddesses Just didn’t do anything wrong.

See the post above.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pearl was about 18 when that happened. Most people are political unaware at that age. But this shook the world, not just the States. It seems unlikely she didn’t know what happened. Then again it’s not her problem as a white aristocratic, so she most likely never put any thoughts into this.

I do wonder if her father’s wealth came form old money. Slavery and Jim Crow.
She definitely knew. If you seen enough of her debates you'll see her game

Whenever Pearl is losing an argument or wants to appear as an innocent adjacent, she'll play dumb

And I'm not talking about regular playing dumb, Pearl will suddenly revert to the brain of a 4 year old that don't know shyt. The pivot is obvious when she does it because she's not a great actor or liar

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
She definitely knew. If you seen enough of her debates you'll see her game

Whenever Pearl is losing an argument or wants to appear as an innocent adjacent, she'll play dumb

And I'm not talking about regular playing dumb, Pearl will suddenly revert to the brain of a 4 year old that don't know shyt. The pivot is obvious when she does it because she's not a great actor or liar
It's extremely obvious.

But Im noticing a lot of these internet cats lack social awareness so they end up getting put in a blender of bad faith arguments.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It's extremely obvious.

But Im noticing a lot of these internet cats lack social awareness so they end up getting put in a blender of bad faith arguments.

That would make sense. You stay on the internet all day you lose social skills. Recording yourself in front of a camera and posting it to the world is different than going to a room full of 50 people and speaking to them.