Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
From what I have heard they complain about certain behavior, that is valid. Although some of them need to work on themselves as well and do self improvement. Simpleminded people will interpret this as "they complain about p*ssy" and not see the bigger picture.

"She found that having children by different fathers was more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers, and 22 percent of White mothers reporting multiple partner fertility. Women who were not living with a man when they gave birth and those with low income and less education were also more likely to have children by different men.”
Anybody who actually gets women, doesn't have any time or care in the world, to be sitting around talking about this shyt

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
i keep telling people on here. the lane is wide the fukk open.

get your grift on and get that YT paper brehette :banderas:
YT pays out in tiers. The best and highest paid tiers are gaming, technology reviews, fitness and wellness, education platforms such as IT, music production etc., entertainment. News outlets and gossiping pay the least, unless you get big like Abba and Preach. Usually in the bashing space people will say things that will have that platform demonetized, so they won't make as much. In other words, the people in this particular sector on YT don't even understand what it takes to get real paper for YT.

Those females who did natural hair videos also did well in the beginning, but awhile ago started to complain they weren't monetized any longer.

But I see can how some far-right thinking moderators on YT will support BM-BW and vice versa bashing content, like Cynthia G who openly called for the abortion of Black baby boys. Or DZ (Divested Zealot: Jane Dowdell (Deborah), Virginia Georgia, occupation in nursing) who has this picture as a back-screen and called for the killing of Black males by corrupt cops. This channel has been on for years, and has not been blocked, let alone removed by YT.

b210ac36064f3428496c295e454690b3.jpg

I am not a fan of him, since he also started out with the gender bashing years ago. Though has changed his perspectives, or grifted in a new line. Anyway this intro has DZ.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Anybody who actually gets women, doesn't have any time or care in the world, to be sitting around talking about this shyt
Some people think they get women, but in all actually they don't. What is your opinion on women who are in a hoe-phase and make no fuss about it, or twerk in public spaces in the real world?

How would you structure a successful community / society based in well to do relationships (nuclear families), with the least amount of single mother households and out of wedlock children? These things cause actual socioeconomic problems, in the real world.

Some men think creating broken homes is an accomplishment. And not taking responsibility over the children they have made left and right is normal, and part of female nature because it's all about getting puss. They think other men are responsible for their mishaps and failures in life. And if not, other men are just sitting around talking about some shyt, which they have caused in the first place. Not realizing that they are the cause of the problems. It's a very childish mindset, in the real world.

Let's talk about actual solutions… in the real world.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Wow at that clean up job. A lot of these guys are just uneducated.

WHaT sHe meAnT tO sAy wAssss
I haven't seen it and actually never watched the guy. I only have heard of him and from what I remember only posted once last year or the year before that in 2021.

I take your word for it and yes, a lot of them are just uneducated self proclaimed supposed relationship-therapist and historians.

Social media has good, but also bad sides.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I used to think women were so gullible because of preachers who stay hustling them and Derrick jaxn era. But dudes are just as gullible as well.

I see why some women don’t trust black male leadership. If I had a daughter who brought home a black man that follows pearlythings and even oshay duke jackson I would tell her to get rid of dude. Probably wouldn’t be a good leader. Lol
These things are being talked about and addressed by Black men, with actual serious conversations. Not a grift and or pander.

A6_1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

At the 1hr:43 min mark
Saint sinner and Myron both talking about “how white men are demonized in america”

:dead: :wtf:
In a room full of other white men
@Roid Jones
Wasn't Saint sinner pro-p.i.m.p.? Pro-Black means you are for progress and the betterment of Black people. A p.i.m.p. does the opposite and is a detriment to Black society.
That Saint and Sinner nikka is a clown. I subbed when he first started out, because he was giving out a lot of solid fitness, educational and business advice.

Then he started doing too much trying to act like he’s some type of former pimp/street nikka.

I let that slide and just ignored it until one day this goofy nikka posted a short talking about “When I hear people talk about slavery, I identify more with the conquerors than the enslaved.” and at that point I unsubscribed.

He’s been exposed as basically being a nerd larping as a nikka that used to be active.

The only people that follow him now are CACs and Asians who view him as a real life 70s Blaxploitation character.

One day he’s going to get his card pulled, in real life, by some actual street nikkas and learn the hard way.

I don't know if this vid will do numbers but is hilarious in it's simple effectiveness

The entire debate space of YouTube/Twitch is literally just nikkas having Google fights with each other:mjlol: its all so ridiculous when you take an objective look at it

All these unlived, inexperienced people googling stats to scream at each other and the audiences that watch it like UFC

I can't be too mad at the actors or the consumers for how they participate but I often wonder if this is one of the current most unproductive activities in existence:pachaha:
A lot of people are easily malleable
And are only as good as the media they're exposed to
The Trump era has exposed how idiotic people across all demographics can be when someone who is slightly charismatic comes along and tells them what they want to believe.

It’s crazy we have so many grown adults walking around out here that can’t tell when someone ain’t shyt and is just looking to take advantage of them.

These past few years I’ve had to disassociate with so many friends for being involved with MAGA, pyramid schemes, alternative medicine cults, etc. that I’ve only got a handful of people I’ll hang out with.

My parents homeschooled me up until I was in high school and I was always told that I was “missing out” and that I would be “naive” when I got into the “real world” but it seems like if anything it’s the opposite.

Our educational system is just fukking :trash:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, how long before this nutcase makes the pivot to "traditional values" white woman to court the alt right crowd of simps and incels?

It's already started, she's laying the ground work to really lean into it come election time, a lot of these grifters like Adolf22 are doing the same thing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I still cant believe bp allowed this bytch to referee 'our' gender war, idgaf WHO she spoke to when he was living.

MTR seemed like he was forced to confront the fact of the matter. I understand being young or whatever, but... lemme just say, I'm not confident he'll catch on early next time. Or any of the other black manosphere guys. Going back to the old forum days, the manosphere has always been a deeply anti black space.

Crimson, ofc, called it ages ago, but she's framed as an unattractive hater, and bw be the worst.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I still cant believe bp allowed this bytch to referee 'our' gender war, idgaf WHO she spoke to when he was living.
It's odd at best.

MTR seemed like he was forced to confront the fact of the matter. I understand being young or whatever, but... lemme just say, I'm not confident he'll catch on early next time. Or any of the other black manosphere guys. Going back to the old forum days, the manosphere has always been a deeply anti black space.
He's over 35 and was had corporate job before he started on YT. So he's of considerable age and educational level. I yet have to watch his response. Not sure if he is manopshere or a red piller.

I did notice some hypocrisy in some of his views.

Crimson, ofc, called it ages ago, but she's framed as an unattractive hater, and bw be the worst.
Kendra (Crimson) is a widow, so someone liked her. She's not a Kelly Rowland cute, but she's not ugly either.