Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
If y’all knew how absolutely humiliating it was seeing that white bytch round nikkas up to bash Black women.

this site was a hard pill to swallow on my black man pride shyt and I teach that black man is God.

They’ll have a white male alternative soon enough. Devin Samuels in a Patriots jersey and a gamer chair talm bout how entitled these hair hats are.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If y’all knew how absolutely humiliating it was seeing that white bytch round nikkas up to bash Black women.

this site was a hard pill to swallow on my black man pride shyt and I teach that black man is God.

They’ll have a white male alternative soon enough. Devin Samuels in a Patriots jersey and a gamer chair talm bout how entitled these hair hats are.
It’s depressing as fukk man. Seeing the type of debachery that other grown adult black people participate in and subjugate themselves to.

It’s like the number of black people with common sense and the most basic racial pride is dwindling rapidly.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
The Question is why did she have a voice and fanbase in the first place when she's a white woman speaking about black men and women relationships?

Y'all was really subscribe to a big gum cac bytch that was talking about black people business?

:patrice:
The thread got upped bruh. Go look in it and see who her biggest advocates were and probably still are.

It was some of the most big talking militants on here getting at the rest of us for talking down on this troglodyte.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He's over 35 and was had corporate job before he started on YT. So he's of considerable age and educational level. I yet have to watch his response. Not sure if he is manopshere or a red piller.

I did notice some hypocrisy in some of his views.
Wow, i didn't realize he was that old. Hm. In that case, he seems a little immature/ waffle-y.

Kendra (Crimson) is a widow, so someone liked her. She's not a Kelly Rowland cute, but she's not ugly either.
She said she built like a coke bottle and, based on the little snatches i see when she move around, i can see her point.

Related: she's currently engaged, they already set a date. :sas2:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The thread got upped bruh. Go look in it and see who her biggest advocates were and probably still are.

It was some of the most big talking militants on here getting at the rest of us for talking down on this troglodyte.
They suspect and prime example how most on this site full of shyt, how you pro black, but talking relationship advice from some ugly white bytch who downs black women?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Angryman shucking and jiving smh

's hip
Wow at that clean up job. A lot of these guys are just uneducated.

WHaT sHe meAnT tO sAy wAssss

I watched the first 30 minutes live and turned it off out of sheer disappointment.
:snoop:

:mjlol:

Not one single cac in the manosphere has come out with the capes but you got panels full of brothers running interference. You can’t make this shyt up man

I haven't seen much of this guy but he has DBZ fanart of himself

I said he has Dragonball Z fanart of himself

Do I need to explain any further????:mjlol:

DO I???? :dead:

he suppose to be one the real nikka in this whole Manoshpere shyt , but since he went conservative a few years ago - dude been on this c00n shyt

how da fukk u gonna start your live with a bunch of hardcore 90's hip hop joints ... only to cape for this mayonise looking cac bytch ....
:snoop:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
shyt just gotton worst ...
cac bytch sat there & said or did nothing while this fakkit ass racist - shyt on a black man who she hired & is one of her main content creators

i’m not about this whole cancel culture shyt, but this bytch needs to be out of here

Code

Banned
Daps
The Question is why did she have a voice and fanbase in the first place when she's a white woman speaking about black men and women relationships?

Y'all was really subscribe to a big gum cac bytch that was talking about black people business?

:patrice:

A lot of men think Kevin Samuels and freshandfit are too mean so they went to her

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Wow, i didn't realize he was that old. Hm. In that case, he seems a little immature/ waffle-y.

She said she built like a coke bottle and, based on the little snatches i see when she move around, i can see her point.

Related: she's currently engaged, they already set a date. :sas2:
Interesting.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
They always use a woman with highly potent and undeniable sex appeal to lure us away from our purpose. It never fails.

As soon as I saw her face and how stacked she was, I knew most cats would be food out here.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He did call her out! That’s right.

This shyt is shameful as hell.

Honestly this manosphere shyt is blowing up in their faces because many of the men in the space are problematic themselves.

How you walking into a public L like this for the WORLD to see.

Even WHITE MEN backed up off Pearl because they saw the game she was running.

Every woman in that “space” is a fraud and making money of these idiots.
Nah Melanie King seem official :ehh:

I have not ever liked Pasty things tho. She rubbed me wrong from jump and I been telling these fools on here they were wilding letting her be their KS(RIP) replacement :unimpressed: