Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I don't care what/who she aligns herself with because I never cared about her or her content anyway. Tired of my algorithm tryna force her on me. She's boring, ugly, and white. I don't like hearing her talk. Ol Zelda from Pet Sematary looking ass pawg
zelda1.jpg

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
shyt just gotton worst ...
cac bytch sat there & said or did nothing while this fakkit ass racist - shyt on a black man who she hired & is one of her main content creators

i’m not about this whole cancel culture shyt, but this bytch needs to be out of here

That king richez guy (the guy in the thumbnail) is dating the cohost.And the cohost is some italian woman.Nick was sending shots at her for dating a breh. Imo the uk bruv with the dreads is on that :mjpls: wave.Manosphere brehs will allow the disrespect in exchange for some money and a pawg.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That JustPearlyThings/Nick Fuentes interview is a great example of how White people talk about us when Black people aren't in the room.

This cac was talking about Nigerians like we aren't even human...and more like slaves or obedient dogs. Talking about how Africans are better workers and how she likes to hire them cause they don't complain like Black Americans (and probably causw she can pay them next to nothing).

:scust:

I'm telling you the racism is DEEP with this Kkkaren.

That interview is some real nasty work. And ofcourse she was playing dumb about Nick Fuentes white supremacist viewpoints basically mainstreaming them for her audience (in typical white supremacist fashion).

All in all that bytch is racist trash that needs to be thrown to the dump.
:camby:

This is the shyt FBA be trying to tell the rest of the diaspora with these cacs. This why we be on their necks

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They always use a woman with highly potent and undeniable sex appeal to lure us away from our purpose. It never fails.

As soon as I saw her face and how stacked she was, I knew most cats would be food out here.
We still discussing that ugly frumpy broad in the OP or………

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Some people think they get women, but in all actually they don't. What is your opinion on women who are in a hoe-phase and make no fuss about it, or twerk in public spaces in the real world?

How would you structure a successful community / society based in well to do relationships (nuclear families), with the least amount of single mother households and out of wedlock children? These things cause actual socioeconomic problems, in the real world.

Some men think creating broken homes is an accomplishment. And not taking responsibility over the children they have made left and right is normal, and part of female nature because it's all about getting puss. They think other men are responsible for their mishaps and failures in life. And if not, other men are just sitting around talking about some shyt, which they have caused in the first place. Not realizing that they are the cause of the problems. It's a very childish mindset, in the real world.

Let's talk about actual solutions… in the real world.
See… this is what I’m talking about. I’m out here living my life. I could give a good god damn about women twerking in a public place or acting like hoes or what other men who aren’t in my circle are doing.

I’m living my life, taking care of my family, having discussions with my friends, and going about my day. I don’t have hours in the day to sit around NOT coming up with actionable items, but sit on YouTube talking for 5 hours about “see what we need be doing is”

Then log off, go outside, put together a plan of action, get the funding and implement it. Don’t be chilling on YouTube, begging for superchats and cash apps, selling merch, while trying to sell me a dream of what you think people need to be doing.

It’s that grifting bullshyt. Malcolm X would not be on YouTube with 6 hour live shows. He’d be outside. You don’t none of these dudes outside cause they don’t actually give a damn, they just want money and fame and this is the lane to do so.

In reality, they just mad the white people doing it better (grifting) and making more and getting the fame. These nikkas don’t give two shyts about the community and ain’t doing one real thing to change any of it

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
"Slavery wasn't that bad" - Hannah Pearly Davis (aka Just Pearly Things). To her it's just entertainment.

"The Long Arm of Slavery in the Development of American Gynecology" - Dr. Deirdre Cooper Owens

"How Modern Medicine Was Born of Slavery" - Dr. Deirdre Cooper Owens

"Medical Apartheid" author interview - Harriet Washington

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The MTR guy looks like a former coli poster. He looks familiar… there used to be a poster here, I just can’t remember his name, but he posted a proof video of himself to show that he wasn’t white and he looked exactly like the MTR guy and sound like him too.

He doesn’t post here anymore—I wish I remember what his coli name was, but I’m positive it’s him.

Edit: I remember his name. @SupremexKing

He’s MTR. He hasn’t posted on here in a year though.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Pearly-gate is just another in a long line of examples of what happens to people when you have NO real power and you don't OWN or CONTROL anything.

Black folks can cry all day about this woman exploiting Black culture and talking about things she shouldn't be talking about but what power do we have to stop her or anyone else from making their content and talking about whatever the hell they want to talk about? No Negroes own any of these media platforms.

Black folks really think we can "gate keep" some shyt when we don't own any media. You can't "gate keep" free speech.
Crying on twitter means nothing. "Black Twitter" is NOTHING. That shyt is owned by Elon Musk so it is Afrikaaner Twitter if you wan't to be real about it.

When Pearl was on that Lapeef panel I'm glad she said what she said. Basically you nikkas are entertaining and nothing but a bag for me and what are yall gonna do about it??

Crying and empty threats is not POWER.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pearly-gate is just another in a long line of examples of what happens to people when you have NO real power and you don't OWN or CONTROL anything.

Black folks can cry all day about this woman exploiting Black culture and talking about things she shouldn't be talking about but what power do we have to stop her or anyone else from making their content and talking about whatever the hell they want to talk about? No Negroes own any of these media platforms.

Black folks really think we can "gate keep" some shyt when we don't own any media. You can't "gate keep" free speech.
Crying on twitter means nothing. "Black Twitter" is NOTHING. That shyt is owned by Elon Musk so it is Afrikaaner Twitter if you wan't to be real about it.

When Pearl was on that Lapeef panel I'm glad she said what she said. Basically you nikkas are entertaining and nothing but a bag for me and what are yall gonna do about it??

Crying and empty threats is not POWER.

You know what's power... is not watching... get on one accord and dont give her any clicks... mark the videos down as spam and turn the algo on its head...:manny: its the best we can do...not like we can see her in the streets and run the fade...:mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
See… this is what I’m talking about. I’m out here living my life.
Been there, done that and still doing it.

I could give a good god damn about women twerking in a public place or acting like hoes or what other men who aren’t in my circle are doing.
Exactly what I excepted as an answer. The complicit negroe behavior, also known as cognative dissonance.

I’m living my life, taking care of my family, having discussions with my friends, and going about my day. I don’t have hours in the day to sit around NOT coming up with actionable items, but sit on YouTube talking for 5 hours about “see what we need be doing is”
If people want to sit for 5 hours and talk about certain issues that can do that, if they have the time for it, see the necessity and are passionate about it. I will not, but they can I see no issues with that. These problems being addressed are obviously bigger than the single family structure as these things touch all of society. Some of the men are married and have children, are engaged, have a girlfriend. It's not all whiny dudes with no relationship, goals and aspiration in life.

A senator twerking (on a beach upside down) in public is a big deal, Black women making a WAP video is big deal, Black women making videos where they twerking on minors (big) is a big deal.

The above has a probability to normalize and influence young Black females.

I spend my 5 hours on a course to elevate myself, or going to the gym. Others spend 5 hours on a lot of things I consider waste of time. There's all types of weird chat platforms on YT where people spend hours upon hours, not just the man sphere.

This is 5 hours as well, my 5 hours.

Then log off, go outside, put together a plan of action, get the funding and implement it. Don’t be chilling on YouTube, begging for superchats and cash apps, selling merch, while trying to sell me a dream of what you think people need to be doing.
I partly agree with this, but it starts with the conversation and the Black Manosphere became that space to gather thoughts. There is where the awareness starts, from there is needs to be taken into actual action and activities. Some spaces are like think tanks, while other spaces are just a bunch of dumb dudes complaining. And that is probably what you are referring at.

It’s that grifting bullshyt. Malcolm X would not be on YouTube with 6 hour live shows. He’d be outside. You don’t none of these dudes outside cause they don’t actually give a damn, they just want money and fame and this is the lane to do so.
Some people indeed use this as a way to grift, but those are people who aren't serious about this. Had Malik EL Shabazz just lived his life and not cared, there would not have been brought awareness to the bulk of Black people. And we don't know how he would have dealt with social media. Perhaps these YT spaces are the modern ballrooms?

Have you ever realized that people who gave a damn, have put you in this position of freedom you are in now? You are standing on the shoulders of others who came before you.

In reality, they just mad the white people doing it better (grifting) and making more and getting the fame. These nikkas don’t give two shyts about the community and ain’t doing one real thing to change any of it
I am not sure what people you are addressing here. From what I have seen the Black manosphere is a diverse set of men. I am not a big follower, but during the pandemic people told to me go watch certain spaces. That is how I got to know certain people. Some are academically educated, self employed and a business owner with employees. Some just attached themselves to the rhetoric because it appeals. Some are more Red Pill and not Black manosphere at all. Others made actual moves to better themselves and committed to self-improvement, while other are stuck on stupid, which is what we usually see.

One thing is for sure, this thing that happened here opened a lot of discussions and has exposed a lot of people. Especially the grifters and leechers. 🧹

It means the end of the Black manosphere and near end of the "gender war".

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You know what's power... is not watching... get on one accord and dont give her any clicks... mark the videos down as spam and turn the algo on its head...:manny: its the best we can do...not like we can see her in the streets and run the fade...:mjlol:
Yes, you indeed have the power to watch that crap or not. There is where it starts.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Take note, the people hate her and the so called manosphere she rules over, will be the same people who keep making threads about her and further propel her into the spotlight.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That king richez guy (the guy in the thumbnail) is dating the cohost.And the cohost is some italian woman.Nick was sending shots at her for dating a breh. Imo the uk bruv with the dreads is on that :mjpls: wave.Manosphere brehs will allow the disrespect in exchange for some money and a pawg.

I knew King Richez was on becky timing from the start :francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Question is why did she have a voice and fanbase in the first place when she's a white woman speaking about black men and women relationships?

Y'all was really subscribe to a big gum cac bytch that was talking about black people business?

:patrice:

A lot of these dudes are angry and afraid of black women and will side with anyone that scolds them while they cheer it on