Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Found it. Crimson Cure posted it.

"George Washington left his inheritance to his slaves" - pearly things

This is bullshyt btw (which I'm sure we all know).

His slaves were passed around to his family members with his late wife inheriting most of them. Sadly the slaves were the inheritance. So much for the "father figure". She deserves a [redacted] in the head.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She has a leadership role in the white conservative movement. She can talk about liberal whites and get plenty of support from white conservatives.
I don't follow her, but I guess that's true. From the few times I heard her speak it was dumb stuff, like the Hitler thing a while ago. They will use her as a mouthpiece to let a "blackface" say all the crazy things. Charlie Kirk probably pays her just enough...

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Welp...The Lead Attorney has officially thrown JPT and Destiny under the bus.

:mjlol:

Not sure what happened with Destiny, but I think his views have changed. As Jason Black says, there's leftwing racism as well. Destiny is of Cuban descent.

This is the first Destiny stream I ever saw where he interviewed / debated Antony Brian Logan. Antony claimed that his grandmother was given Christmas presents by the KKK. Like real and actual Christmas presents, not something sarcastic. Antony was serious.

Here is the short version reviewed by The Amazing Lucas.

This is the original debate:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
One thing that never escapes me throughout ALL of these YT nikkas is….

You dealing with a bunch of grown men, with enough time on their hands to make 3-4 hour long videos, complaining about p*ssy

In what world would I seek these nikkas out for advice or even spend 2 minutes listening to what they got to talk about?
From what I have heard they complain about certain behavior, that is valid. Although some of them need to work on themselves as well and do self improvement. Simpleminded people will interpret this as "they complain about p*ssy" and not see the bigger picture.

"She found that having children by different fathers was more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers, and 22 percent of White mothers reporting multiple partner fertility. Women who were not living with a man when they gave birth and those with low income and less education were also more likely to have children by different men.”

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't know if this vid will do numbers but is hilarious in it's simple effectiveness

The entire debate space of YouTube/Twitch is literally just nikkas having Google fights with each other:mjlol: its all so ridiculous when you take an objective look at it

All these unlived, inexperienced people googling stats to scream at each other and the audiences that watch it like UFC

I can't be too mad at the actors or the consumers for how they participate but I often wonder if this is one of the current most unproductive activities in existence:pachaha:
How would you structure a community / society to solve the problems Black America is facing? In particularly the issues between BM-BW relationships? There is unruly women doing the most asinine things in public. Not all, but they are out there… twerking in public spaces etc… making a complete fool out of BW.

I did research in the to root of the problem and I did post it in this thread, and started with the "GI Bill" and "The Man in the House Rule". That's when the Black marriage rate started to decline.

I admit that a large part of the Red Pill (supposed Black manosphere) guys aren't aware of the root cause and are making the argument that it's a "Western problem". That's the argument I have heard them say constantly.

Last edited: