Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp...The Lead Attorney has officially thrown JPT and Destiny under the bus.

:mjlol:

I don't know if this vid will do numbers but is hilarious in it's simple effectiveness

The entire debate space of YouTube/Twitch is literally just nikkas having Google fights with each other:mjlol: its all so ridiculous when you take an objective look at it

All these unlived, inexperienced people googling stats to scream at each other and the audiences that watch it like UFC

I can't be too mad at the actors or the consumers for how they participate but I often wonder if this is one of the current most unproductive activities in existence:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
^^^^^^^^^^

And I’m not saying it’s ALL Black men because I am surrounded by capable, intelligent leaders.

However, these manosphere negroes are mad at Black women for not following their lead??!
These nikkas would lead a woman/family over a damn cliff!
THEEEEEESE are the men women are supposed to follow?

:laff::laff::laff:

Like, it would be funny if we weren’t talking about the state and direction of the community.

These dudes are literal idiots who can’t see the white supremacist play from a silly little white girl 10+ years younger than them.

Type of dudes who are blinded by white skin.

Sigh.
One thing that never escapes me throughout ALL of these YT nikkas is….

You dealing with a bunch of grown men, with enough time on their hands to make 3-4 hour long videos, complaining about p*ssy

In what world would I seek these nikkas out for advice or even spend 2 minutes listening to what they got to talk about?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
One thing that never escapes me throughout ALL of these YT nikkas is….

You dealing with a bunch of grown men, with enough time on their hands to make 3-4 hour long videos, complaining about p*ssy

In what world would I seek these nikkas out for advice or even spend 2 minutes listening to what they got to talk about?

True. That lead attorney dude does 3 and 4 hour live streams. Shouldn’t he be working on cases? Lol