Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I used to think women were so gullible because of preachers who stay hustling them and Derrick jaxn era. But dudes are just as gullible as well.

I see why some women don’t trust black male leadership. If I had a daughter who brought home a black man that follows pearlythings and even oshay duke jackson I would tell her to get rid of dude. Probably wouldn’t be a good leader. Lol
We have to bring back the No-Nonsense Black Man

The class clown and “real nikka” gotta go

We are not safe as a people

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
True, but she talking (shytting) on Black people and talks about Black peoples issues with white folks, and not talking about white folk issues with whites. How many time has she addressed the opioid crisis and blamed it on whites themselves? She for example will talk with whites about the crack epidemic and blame it on Black people, although the government admitted to have implemented this in Black communities.

The only time she subconsciously spoke of opioids was with George Floyd. She blamed it on cocaine, while he had opioids in his system.

“Loaded: Gun involvement among opioid users”

(Michael D.Stein, Shannon R.Kenney, Bradley J.Anderson, Genie L.Bailey, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Volume 187, 1 June 2018, Pages 205-211 Science direct, Elsevier)
Loaded: Gun involvement among opioid users

She has a leadership role in the white conservative movement. She can talk about liberal whites and get plenty of support from white conservatives.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is anybody surprised at this point? It's so easy to use the black community these days if you are another race. Most cats can't wait to give time and attention to someone of another race if they fake like they have an ounce of 'flava' or 'sympathy'. Then folks get mad when these people pivot back to their culture
Facts. Even white boys have taken over the passport bros. Doing videos on them and getting triple their views. A White man even trademarked it

Dumb ass nikkas

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I used to think women were so gullible because of preachers who stay hustling them and Derrick jaxn era. But dudes are just as gullible as well.

I see why some women don’t trust black male leadership. If I had a daughter who brought home a black man that follows pearlythings and even oshay duke jackson I would tell her to get rid of dude. Probably wouldn’t be a good leader. Lol

We are not gullible and nothing is wrong with our leadership. I have yet to see her work with any pro black man.