Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yeah that was it. I figured someone saved it
th

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That channel is ran by Anton Daniels, he is one of the biggest c00ns on youtube but hes skillful because he finds likeminded c00ns and puts resources into them. So it appears like hes pro black .

Lapeef network will probably co-sign Pearly about slavery being fabricated or embellished.
About two years ago I saw someone on there claiming that white women had it harder during the antebellum period, then Black women. Anton agreed. That was some embracing shyt. But I have to give him props for calling out Cynthia G.

In the comment section I had to explain to them what happened during that time. This was when "I am Courtney Michell" was still part of that platform. Shortly after that she left.

They_Were_Her_Property_cover.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It's not surprising how easy it is that outsiders come in and slum and leave with the bag. I was bringing this up in the China Mac discussion and a lot of people were trying to argue with me. JustPearlyThings doesn't even look like the kind of white girl that deals with black people. She just saw a lane for a quick cash grab, seen how easy it is to band together negroes, profitted off of them and she's in the process of ditching them once she fully makes 'that pivot'.

China Mac does the same thing. Argues and fights with nothing but black men, pushes that street code nonsense in the blacks community, and makes his bag off of black culture, but comes to the defense of Chinese culture ultra quick and doesn't push beef or the street code amongst his own.

It's so easy to come in amongst the blacks, slum, make a mess in the black community and then 'clean up' after you've gotten the bag.
It probably comes from that "we people of color beez all oppressed" philosophy.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

At the 1hr:43 min mark
Saint sinner and Myron both talking about “how white men are demonized in america”

:dead: :wtf:
In a room full of other white men
@Roid Jones
I thought Saint was pro Black

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I’m going to keep it 100. There were Brehs posting this ugly grim reaper pale bytch videos on this site. Praising her. When I asked why y’all were following and watching videos from this ugly bytch, there was a bunch of juelzing—“it doesn’t matter who the messenger is, the message is important. She goes in on women blah blah”. Nah she goes in on brehettes, and that’s really all the fukk a lot of Brehs cared about. Dumb and gullible as fukk.

Keep in mind this woman was rejected from white manosphere because they saw through her ass, even white women hate her ass. But somehow she has millions of subscribers because she was let in to the black manosphere and praised by Brehs.
She made her name and fame off content that covers the relationship dysfunction and dynamics between Brehs and brehettes. Barely any relationship experience, only was claimed by an obese breh who ain’t even with her anymore and basically says she was not like this when he was with her.

she just be saying this shyt for followers and clout. She don’t believe it, but it doesn’t matter. It’s no wonder so many women are entering the red pill making a name for themselves—it’s easy. Some Brehs be dumb as hell not even recognizing the game. No one questioned how this ugly white bytch quickly surpassed all the black content creators in the manosphere just using them all.

up until this shyt was exposed, she was being praised. And still would be if this wasn’t exposed because too many are sheep and followers. And too many let white people get away with even shyt they won’t let their own get away with.

manosphere brehs gotta hold the L, for letting an ugly bytch, with barely any relationship experience, as white as a piece of white bread, make her name off y’all. All the while secretly feeling like many whites do about slavery and about ADOS. fukk her.

Obsidian Ali is going a live now. He was the biggest proponent of her, and was even willing to attack Dr. Omowale Afrika because he called her out for the get go.

I haven't checked this out yet, but he's live for hours now….

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
c00n ass oshay was defending her against black men 5 months ago

trying to grandstand after the fact
About two years ago I saw someone on there claiming that white women had it harder during the antebellum period, then Black women. Anton agreed. That was some embracing shyt. But I have to give him props for calling out Cynthia G.

In the comment section I had to explain to them what happened during that time. This was when "I am Courtney Michell" was still part of that platform. Shortly after that she left.

They_Were_Her_Property_cover.jpg
Cynthia G is low hanging fruit, most men in the diaspora are in her line of fire.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Candace Owens is a leader in the white conservative movement. She bigger than any white conservative woman. Pearl is not the leader of anything pro black
True, but she talking (shytting) on Black people and talks about Black peoples issues with white folks, and not talking about white folk issues with whites. How many time has she addressed the opioid crisis and blamed it on whites themselves? She for example will talk with whites about the crack epidemic and blame it on Black people, although the government admitted to have implemented this in Black communities.

The only time she subconsciously spoke of opioids was with George Floyd. She blamed it on cocaine, while he had opioids in his system.

(Michael D.Stein, Shannon R.Kenney, Bradley J.Anderson, Genie L.Bailey, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Volume 187, 1 June 2018, Pages 205-211 Science direct, Elsevier)
Loaded: Gun involvement among opioid users

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No she is not. She is a c00n who gets paid to talk shot about blacks people.

She would not have an audience if she was attacking white women. I don’t care how sexist her audience is, they will not be clapping like seals at a black woman getting rich disrespecting white women.
Facts, even the white conservative Tomi Lahren got battered and brushed for talking bad about her community.

This was the first Kevin video I ever saw and was one of the best.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I used to think women were so gullible because of preachers who stay hustling them and Derrick jaxn era. But dudes are just as gullible as well.

I see why some women don’t trust black male leadership. If I had a daughter who brought home a black man that follows pearlythings and even oshay duke jackson I would tell her to get rid of dude. Probably wouldn’t be a good leader. Lol

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This live is trash. Mumia is trying to agree with JPT and Nick Fuentes. and shytting on Black Women in the process. I took it off.
:camby:
The chat is 50/50 people calling out JPT for being racist and some sad black men trying to find a place to agree with them on.

This could mean the end of his career, at least in this space. BM-BW may have particulair issues, but no way I will support shytting on BW ever.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I used to think women were so gullible because of preachers who stay hustling them and Derrick jaxn era. But dudes are just as gullible as well.

I see why some women don’t trust black male leadership. If I had a daughter who brought home a black man that follows pearlythings and even oshay duke jackson I would tell her to get rid of dude. Probably wouldn’t be a good leader. Lol
Oshay is complicated, he had growth over the years. He probably really did change. But as a father you are supped to guide your children, not some strange person on the social media (with no professional training in the particular subject). His Pan African channel is show and prove of his progress.

On his kenganda channel he also addresses many issues.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who started was Dr. Omowale Afrika. Not only is she a fraud, she's detached from Black society and the community, so she doesn't get what the issues are between Black men and Black women.

This is from 5 months ago, and guys in the Red Pill were defending her.

Never heard of him but he sounds like a good brotha