Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men are willing to put black women in leadership positions if they are saying things they want them to say.

Exactly. Even those hateful ghouls that make up the white Manosphere have enough race consciousness to not have an outsider attack their women.

That’s why ghouls like Candace Owens are paid to attack their own exclusively.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mumia Obsidian Ali is live now.

Looks like JustPearlyThings is finished.

This live is trash. Mumia is trying to agree with JPT and Nick Fuentes. and shytting on Black Women in the process. I took it off.
:camby:
The chat is 50/50 people calling out JPT for being racist and some sad black men trying to find a place to agree with them on.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. Even those hateful ghouls that make up the white Manosphere have enough race consciousness to not have an outsider attack their women.

That’s why ghouls like Candace Owens are paid to attack their own exclusively.

You don’t get that pearly is just repeating the things the men she around say? Like I said she not a leader of anything pro black.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I remember they were on him hard. He started seeing what most people saw the red pill content is a dead end road. Just hate, bitterness, and pointing at the other side without doing the self work. I think they essentially ostracized him it for speaking out
Even oshay went in on him

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She just used the Adam 22 gameplan. Grab a bunch of negroes, make a bunch of money off of them and blow her platform up as the hip white guy/girl and then when they've maxed out their audience, it's time to come home and stop playing negro.
Its like getting mad @ dude instead of checking your shawty for cheating…when are we actually going to hold those “bunch of negroes” you spoke of

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She is the voice of the black Manosphere. Y’all just gotta take that L and hopefully learn from it.

Her audience is the fresh and fit type of brother.
she basically repeating stuff they say. You act like her following is pro black men and not neutral or anti-black men

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I’m more talking about the audience. Can you imagine the white Manosphere having a black woman as the top dog?
They would've ran her out ASAP. We all know that. She would been called she-boon, welfare queen and everything but a child of God.