Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Candace Owens is a leader in the white conservative movement. She bigger than any white conservative woman. Pearl is not the leader of anything pro black
No she is not. She is a c00n who gets paid to talk shot about blacks people.

She would not have an audience if she was attacking white women. I don’t care how sexist her audience is, they will not be clapping like seals at a black woman getting rich disrespecting white women.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The African brotha from “Roomates” called her out and ALL the black red pill content creators attacked the African breh. Well, here we are.

:martin:

I tried to tell y’all niiggas too but what do I know, I’m not FBA.

:snoop:
I remember they were on him hard. He started seeing what most people saw the red pill content is a dead end road. Just hate, bitterness, and pointing at the other side without doing the self work. I think they essentially ostracized him it for speaking out

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's not surprising how easy it is that outsiders come in and slum and leave with the bag. I was bringing this up in the China Mac discussion and a lot of people were trying to argue with me. JustPearlyThings doesn't even look like the kind of white girl that deals with black people. She just saw a lane for a quick cash grab, seen how easy it is to band together negroes, profitted off of them and she's in the process of ditching them once she fully makes 'that pivot'.

China Mac does the same thing. Argues and fights with nothing but black men, pushes that street code nonsense in the blacks community, and makes his bag off of black culture, but comes to the defense of Chinese culture ultra quick and doesn't push beef or the street code amongst his own.

It's so easy to come in amongst the blacks, slum, make a mess in the black community and then 'clean up' after you've gotten the bag.

This dude China Mac is a damn cornball can’t stand him

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She would not have an audience if she was attacking white women. I don’t care how sexist her audience is, they will not be clapping like seals at a black woman getting rich disrespecting white women.
None of this disproves Candace's status in the conservative space

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

White men are willing to put black women in leadership positions if they are saying things they want them to say.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
some brothers are really caping for this racist still...and they in Mumia's chat agreeing with Nick Fuentes.
:snoop:
this...Nick Fuentes

Black Men really agreeing with this fukking racist and he hates us and wants us dead.

I think some of us are absolutely cooked and don't even know it.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know how or why folks let this extremely plain whyte girl in the fold and in these discussions. As if what she has to say is valid. omg smh wtf