Oscar Issac and Jessica Chastain star in Scenes from a Marriage, September 12(HBO)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Mira’s selfishness and manipulative ways are highlighted again in this episode. I know Jonathan will naturally seek for reconciliation but I really hate seeing him get wrapped back into her life after trying so hard to get past all of that trauma.

I’m trying my hardest to look at the situation from her side and it’s tough to find any sympathy for her character. Dipping out of a marriage overnight is one thing, but child abandonment is the lowest of the low.

Surprise surprise, it’s rinse and repeat with Poli and he’s getting sick of her ass too. :skip:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He bodied that bytch

:russ:

I knew he was gonna catch a win.

He gonna end up back with her tho :to:

Those texts eating her ass up :russ:

This nikka so fukking stupid and beta :gucci:

He really want this alcoholic bytch back

Go fukk Laura

:leon: the voicemail

This bytch is batshyt crazy

Damn that was a good episode

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Mira: “I’m in love with someone else. He’s really good for me.”

1 year later

Poli to Jonathan: Aye man, I know she’s probably out and about doing her own thing right now…I don’t know if she ran back to you yet. Good luck breh, she belongs to the streets.” :whoa:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Mira: “I’m in love with someone else. He’s really good for me.”

1 year later

Poli to Jonathan: Aye man, I know she’s probably out and about doing her own thing right now…I don’t know if she ran back to you yet. Good luck breh, she belongs to the streets.” :whoa:

I said that shyt in the last post...Poil was enjoying some new exciting married p*ssy but once Mira tried to make thing serious, he'd gtfo of there.

John shouldn't even waste his breath talking to her anymore...she clearly using you and will get you back in the same cycle but be more clever this time to keep his ass in the dark

but I know I'm :demonic: cause I woulda smashed, played the voicemail & kicked her ass out in the cold :camby:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on episode 2. The Israeli breh must be the total opposite of this soy boy. This bytch is just running roughshod over him. Probably resents the fact that he is so nice and accommodating.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode.

The thing I love about this show is the subtle build up of character motivations.

Mira thinks she's real clever, but is such an easy woman to read.

I knew something was up with Poli, the moment she started asking Jonathan about who his seeing. Then seeing how Jonathan had gotten rid of everything in the house that she had brought. That shyt burned her.

But after all the pain this bytch has caused him to even think of fukking her again. Would have made my stomach turn to even consider it.

She thinks her money can solve everything. Seems even Poli knew after a while that she was damaged and a headache and ducked out. That new p*ssy feel must have worn off.

It was an interesting little aside that even Poli was looking after her daughter better than she was.

But Jonathan is a super simp and let her know she could have him again if she wanted to. Breaking up with someone your seeing when she's there was

:stopitslime:

Come on man.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another good ass episode. I was tryna be fair and see shyt from Miras side too, best I can come up with is she obviously a damaged chick but other than that she was cold blooded with her manipulation of Jonathan and her hot and cold nature this episode.

Jonathan literally had the voicemail and still almost fell for her act. Dope series so far.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this ep tonight was neck to neck with the 2nd ep...glad John stuck to his guns and didn't fall for any more of her manipulation

even if she is being somewhat sincere, the way she came about gives her no credibility with her history