Osama Bin Laden’s “Letter to America” goes viral 21 years later then gets deleted by The Guardian

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
And why the special treatment?

"The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday."
Osama bin Laden is one of more than 50 children of a Yemeni-born migrant who made a vast fortune building roads and palaces in Saudi Arabia and his extended family spans the globe. Many have been educated in the United States and the family has donated millions of dollars to several American universities.

Bin Laden is estranged from his family and from Saudi Arabia, which revoked his citizenship in the early 1990s after he was caught smuggling weapons from Yemen
.”

Its possible his family members didnt have anything to do with the attack, but being associated by a family name could have got them killed.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Osama bin Laden is one of more than 50 children of a Yemeni-born migrant who made a vast fortune building roads and palaces in Saudi Arabia and his extended family spans the globe. Many have been educated in the United States and the family has donated millions of dollars to several American universities.

Bin Laden is estranged from his family and from Saudi Arabia, which revoked his citizenship in the early 1990s after he was caught smuggling weapons from Yemen
.”

Its possible his family members didnt have anything to do with the attack, but being associated by a family name could have got them killed.
Kinda like how the people in the twin towers had nothing to do with anything going on in the middle east yet they were killed anyway??

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t expect this day to actually come today.

That “age of Aquarius” shyt might be real yall :whoo:

America dumbed down this nation for a long time and some truth is coming to light.

Man, I remember some of the kids on my campus talking about Palestine and going hard and some of our administrators were telling them to let it go, etc. So many of us weren’t really paying attention. I didn’t understand the conflict in the region until I graduated.

I’m getting a little excited, brehs…people are going to start asking some real questions…..
We are in it. We are starting to see that material possessions and shyt won’t hold as much as importance look at where the economy is going and look at people shifting their perspectives working 9 - 5. Each day we are being exposed to the ugly truths of the world and more people are being vocal about it.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Seriously they ain’t even saying shyt in the compilation video it’s just “Go read this”

If you read the house of the dead book don’t bad shyt happen :mjpls:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Question I gotta ask is why a. You need a letter from osammy to understand basic geopolitics b. It takes fukkin 22 years for the thought to connect. C. Now you allying with buddy. Hahaha pathetic constituency really...dumbest populace on earth.

This isn't some utilitarian exercise on kantian ethics...people died on both sides...neither are absolved or justified

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Gen-Z going off script ...

Screenshot-2023-11-16-at-19-16-14.png

"The trend appears to have originated with influencer Lynette Adkins, who told her 177,000 followers: 'I need everyone to stop doing what they’re doing right now and go read “Letter to America,”"

Lynette Adkins:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Attack the wicked United States so you can end up as fish food with you homies as fertilizer, jihadiehs.
Muslims-mjlol.png

That dead jihadireh had us going through it for 20 years and caused a lot of people to be dead. That's a hell of an impact for 1 guy. :francis: