O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
They haven't been taught any better and don't know what to do when their sex drive starts controlling them.
And thugs give off the masculine energy that get their hormones going crazy. Again, they weren't taught how to deal with it.
They're mentally damaged, but hey I can teach them.
So that's caught in a trap.

Richard+Pryor.jpg

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
They haven't been taught any better and don't know what to do when their sex drive starts controlling them.
And thugs give off the masculine energy that get their hormones going crazy. Again, they weren't taught how to deal with it.
They're mentally damaged, but hey I can teach them.
So that's caught in a trap.
:what:
Let me ask you this question.....at what point does one become responsible for their actions?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:what:
Let me ask you this question.....at what point does one become responsible for their actions?

They can't if they're not taught too.
Black women are built differently, their more fertile than other women so their bodies and brains have a natural desire to give birth.
But no one's taught them how to handle this.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wait.. so since unwed black mothers are the cause of violent crimes, then what is the cause of violent crimes committed by a white person with married parents?

Man fukk white people. Stay on topic breh. No time for deflection. There is some truth to what Bill and Sotomayor have been spitting. Women's liberation is what killed the black community in this country. The Prision Industrial complex finished off the job.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sadly its only going to get worse, you would think women would stop being gullible instead they keep opening up their legs to losers.

you know having kids out of wedlock isnt really the problem, its that the nikkas they are fornicating with ARE LOSERS. At least if your gonna be ratchet and pop out a child out of wedlock at least AT LEAST make sure the daddy aint a drug dealer, gangbanger or doesnt have a job.

at least smash poindexter in the it department who will pay his child support and still be a part of his childs life, instead they smashing jerdavian whose in and out of prison, or leKavardeyon who doesnt even see his kid.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Cut off child support and any government programs that support underprivileged people having children irresponsibly. :yes:
All that would do is end up with more children starving and abandoned. Ratchet folk not gonna stop fukking and having kids.

Nope. People will have more awareness of the consequences their actions bring without the safety net always there.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

You are an abnormal person, whatever the fukk you are. In the "marriage" thread you are dapping everyone who promotes marriage as the ideal, yet youre here questioning my resentment of the very mentality that opposes that stability marriage provides. I think the 73% OoW birth rate should be sufficient to back #1 and #2. As for #3, sure, it's totally acceptable to joke about death, unless of course it's caused by a white person. THEN you gotta riot. And do I really have to explain that last line to you?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I like the fact that you bring something intellectual to the conversation
My comment was based on actual evidence, history, analysis

Your continual disparaging of black women is brought on by anger, insecurity, stupidity

Much of what you say and project doesnt add up... if you live such a great "hoodrat free" life why do you spend so much time talking about them? Youre not fooling anybody

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They can't if they're not taught too.
Black women are built differently, their more fertile than other women so their bodies and brains have a natural desire to give birth.
But no one's taught them how to handle this.

You sound like a typical liberal apologist. This is the attitude the "compassionate" liberals have used to DESTROY the black community over the past 40 years. Black people don't need your pity breh.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nope. People will have more awareness of the consequences their actions bring without the safety net always there.

No they wouldn't.

There are plenty third world coutries with no safety nets and high birth rates

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sadly its only going to get worse, you would think women would stop being gullible instead they keep opening up their legs to losers.

you know having kids out of wedlock isnt really the problem, its that the nikkas they are fornicating with ARE LOSERS. At least if your gonna be ratchet and pop out a child out of wedlock at least AT LEAST make sure the daddy aint a drug dealer, gangbanger or doesnt have a job.

at least smash poindexter in the it department who will pay his child support and still be a part of his childs life, instead they smashing jerdavian whose in and out of prison, or leKavardeyon who doesnt even see his kid.

But in reality, the parents are doing a poor job educating these birds on who should be considered a suitable mate. And FAR TOO MANY black woman us child birth as a "meal ticket" or a "come up". Its disgusting. This entire baby mama culture that has been reinforced thanks to reality television isn't helping either. I swear I will be burning all my TV's once my kids become of age.

Last edited:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
ur not saving majority of these sistas out here so let it go and live your life.. these sistas act like they know everything and u can't tell them nothing... they don't wake up till they in there 30's and 40's and by then there sons are out of control and they give up on them and there daughters are having kids and they don't say nothing about it except make sure u sign up for welfare... i know this cause i work around alot of them and they still fuk wit losers.