O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Bill is a professional troll....a good one I have to admit. :ehh:

Its true. He the definition of a Troll

I remember he used to have me heated back in the day but once I realized he is trollin I had to start sitting back and just laughing at the dude...

Even if crime drops to an all time low, thats not going to change white people's outlook on black men

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I find it highly ironic that someone of Irish descent has these types of perceptions of the black community. Maybe he's forgotten his people's history in this country. Maybe he's never heard of the term "white ******s" when describing Irish folk?

:ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Am I wrong as a Black man for saying I agree with the premise of his argument? Drugs and lack of fathers are the 2 things I point to for why the ghetto is so dangerous and grimy. Throw in teen pregnancy and those are the 3 main culprits as to how we got here. This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin being killed by Zimmerman but if we want to have a debate as to why the ghetto is still so fukked up in 2013 we have to acknowledge that Drugs, Absentee Fathers and Teen Pregnancy is what equates the violence and crime for the most part. Sure racism and prejudice has played a significant part but in 2013 that's no longer an excuse as to why shyt is so fukked up now.

The ghetto is fukked up because the government continues to fail its citizen

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I wrong as a Black man for saying I agree with the premise of his argument? Drugs and lack of fathers are the 2 things I point to for why the ghetto is so dangerous and grimy. Throw in teen pregnancy and those are the 3 main culprits as to how we got here. This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin being killed by Zimmerman but if we want to have a debate as to why the ghetto is still so fukked up in 2013 we have to acknowledge that Drugs, Absentee Fathers and Teen Pregnancy is what equates the violence and crime for the most part. Sure racism and prejudice has played a significant part but in 2013 that's no longer an excuse as to why shyt is so fukked up now.

speak for yourself:ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The government is doing a lot to hold black folks back tho.
Not to mention the entertainment industry having a bad influence on black kids.
They hardly get to see any of their own kind being successful outside of music and sports.
The media deserves a lot of blame too.
And people don't understand the events of past decades really did damage to the community and that's hard to fix.
As a rational human being that happens to be an African American from one of the worst cities in America I honestly can't point to the government as to why nikkas are so violent and dangerous. Just yesterday a 66 year old woman was shot and killed in Oakland while driving her car and was the apparent target.

Last week an 8 year old girl was shot and killed in Oakland when someone knocked on the apartment door that the child was in and when the children came to the door the gunman fired killing 1 and injuring another child.

There is no way I can blame that on the government when I was subjected to the same environment that produced these killers yet I'd rather be online debating these kinds of topics as opposed to being the one in the streets participating or perpetuating the violence.

I credit my personal upbringing as the difference between me and my peers/friends which all of whom have been to jail at one point for a drug or gun related crime. That's the only difference that I can think of being that we grew up on the same streets. I think a child that's raised by 2 attentive and loving parents are far less likely to become a follower than those that weren't. If you are a follower than you're more likely to relent to the peer pressure of your environment and will be more subjected to media influence via music or film.

I'm not on no Larry Elder shyt but we have to look at the roots for these problems. If you want to find a way to blame the government then you can go back to the 60's and 70's to when J.Edgar Hoover and his Cointell Pro concentrated on destroying Black leadership or you can concentrate on how Reaganomics destroyed social programs that primarily effected inner city Blacks in the 80's but in 2013 we honestly can't say that's the sole reason that communities like Oakland and Chicago are so dangerous and depleted in regards to the inner city or the ghetto.

These young nikkas are lost mentally and their parents failed them for the most part, I always tell anyone that would listen that the best way to change the ghetto it to get your ass out of the ghetto. Your child has a far better chance to make it if you as a parent take it as your mission to move out of there. It could be 1 city over, it's almost embarrassing how big the disparity is in crime from a city like Oakland when comparing it to adjacent cities like Alameda or Berkeley.

Cities that are right next to Oakland have less than 10 murders a year while Oakland has over 150.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
speak for yourself:ehh:
I say we as a collective. I was not the product of teenage pregnancy but I am part of my community and my community as a collective has a huge problem in regards to teenage pregnancy. That's not to say it's not a problem in the Hispanic and White community but it's not as destructive as it is to ours.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say we as a collective. I was not the product of teenage pregnancy but I am part of my community and my community as a collective has a huge problem in regards to teenage pregnancy. That's not to say it's not a problem in the Hispanic and White community but it's not as destructive as it is to ours.
I get you but there's also something called accountability. If those kids growing up a certain way then the issues is with the parents because its starts in the house before they even enter into the world.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Racist ass Faux News being racist Faux News. I'll never forget the first time I saw the interview with Camron and Dame Dash years ago when he was like "we're gonna have a nice, intelligent discussion here" in this condescending and patronising tone of voice.

It's true what Tariq Nasheed was saying that when black folk don't have an equivalent media outlet to refute the racist bullshyt, people can just say whatever the hell the want.

Faux News are just like someone beating up another person with their hands tied behind their back.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wait...WHY IS ALL THE PEOPLE GOING AT THOSE AGAINST O'REILLY FOR HIS RACIST shyt NOT ASKING THEMSELVES WHY A fukkING CAC IS SPEAKING ON BLACK ISSUES IN THE FIRST PLACE? Hell yeah y'all are a bunch of fukking c00ns. It's not about "they do it too" in regards to white violent crime, it's the fact that it's no Bill O Reilly's fukking place to speak on issues within the black community AT ALL. So if a fukking cac is gonna talk shyt on our people, then the door is open for us to do the same to their sanctimonious high horse cum colored incestual dog smooching asses. It's that fukking simple, I dunno why people are in here arguing in his favor:mindblown::pacspit: fukk y'all. Deflecting to black on black crime when discussing Trayvon's murder is about the same as saying that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress slutty.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...WHY IS ALL THE PEOPLE GOING AT THOSE AGAINST O'REILLY FOR HIS RACIST shyt NOT ASKING THEMSELVES WHY A fukkING CAC IS SPEAKING ON BLACK ISSUES IN THE FIRST PLACE? Hell yeah y'all are a bunch of fukking c00ns. It's not about "they do it too" in regards to white violent crime, it's the fact that it's no Bill O Reilly's fukking place to speak on issues within the black community AT ALL. So if a fukking cac is gonna talk shyt on our people, then the door is open for us to do the same to their sanctimonious asses? It's that fukking simple, I dunno why people are in here arguing in his favor:mindblown::pacspit: fukk y'all
I do agree but the reality of what you typed is this. Black American culture is AMERICAN CULTURE. Let that sink in for a minute. They always dissecting us and other racial groups but we have assimilated and become a fixture here. There's nothing wrong with that or racial dialogue its just how its presented to the general public.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I do agree but the reality of what you typed is this. Black American culture is AMERICAN CULTURE. Let that sink in for a minute. They always dissecting us and other racial groups but we have assimilated and become a fixture here. There's nothing wrong with that or racial dialogue its just how its presented to the general public.
Okay, so it's American Culture like white culture:heh: is, right? Then like us, they too should be fair game, is all I'm saying.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, so it's American Culture like white culture:heh: is, right? Then like us, they too should be fair game, is all I'm saying.
Breh our people helped built this country and invented some of the most important technology. We are definitely apart of this culture. They do studies on white culture as well. But I do agree with what you're saying but also like I said earlier accountability. When they say black women or black men they don't mean every black woman or man.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...WHY IS ALL THE PEOPLE GOING AT THOSE AGAINST O'REILLY FOR HIS RACIST shyt NOT ASKING THEMSELVES WHY A fukkING CAC IS SPEAKING ON BLACK ISSUES IN THE FIRST PLACE? Hell yeah y'all are a bunch of fukking c00ns. It's not about "they do it too" in regards to white violent crime, it's the fact that it's no Bill O Reilly's fukking place to speak on issues within the black community AT ALL. So if a fukking cac is gonna talk shyt on our people, then the door is open for us to do the same to their sanctimonious high horse cum colored incestual dog smooching asses. It's that fukking simple, I dunno why people are in here arguing in his favor:mindblown::pacspit: fukk y'all. Deflecting to black on black crime when discussing Trayvon's murder is about the same as saying that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress slutty.

Most nikkas have their heads far up the white man's ass, and they swear that's not the case.