O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Bill should explain all the incidents of mass murder and domestic terrorism. People like the CO theater shooter came from unwed black mothers, right? :mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why doesn't someone go on the damn news and talk about the amount of whites that are pedophiles, serial killers and other kinds of deviant.
Every race has issues but black folks are the one that gotta get called out on it the most. So a white man should worry about his own damn issues.
Plus, there's plenty of black folks out there doing something with their damn lives, that aren't part of those statistics, and they don't get no damn attention.
Show more black people going to college, a happy black family, living successful and others would maybe try to improve. But no they just gotta say you're all pieces of shyt and won't never be shyt. fukk off.
Cuz cacs would ignore and shrug it off as if they didn't hear it, then go right back to shytting on blacks. The adult equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LALALALALA I CAN'T HEARRR YOUUU. If they did pay it any mind, they'd call the person speaking on it a racist then proceed to talk about how ******s are nothing but trouble. That's the exact type of mental capacity we're dealing with as far as racist crackers. Extremely sanctimonious with zero self accountability or awareness.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Why doesn't someone go on the damn news and talk about the amount of whites that are pedophiles, serial killers and other kinds of deviant.
Every race has issues but black folks are the one that gotta get called out on it the most. So a white man should worry about his own damn issues.
Plus, there's plenty of black folks out there doing something with their damn lives, that aren't part of those statistics, and they don't get no damn attention.
Show more black people going to college, a happy black family, living successful and others would maybe try to improve. But no they just gotta say you're all pieces of shyt and won't never be shyt. fukk off.

"But they do it too" ass nikka. Why should "a white man should worry about his own damn issues"? All you see on the national news shows is black people saying we need to have a "conversation" about race. Well here it is. And any time a successful black person comments that we need to get our shyt together, they're told to stop c00ning.
How come MTV Teen fukking Mom is full of cac chicks, and what about all those loony cacs who goes on massive shooting spree :pacspit:

That may not make any sense, but O'really biased psychobabble makes me nonsensical :wtb:

73% (SEVENTY fukkING THREE :what:) of black kids are born OoW compared to 30% white and 53% Hispanic. Teen pregnancy is going down, but black rates are still double that of whites, so cut that MTV placation nonsense out. If MTV reflected the real world, people would be crying racism.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oreilly isnt really lying, take a look at most of the prison population and i guarantee the majority came from a single parent household. HOwever its not only a black problem all races deal with it. however back in the day there were the old black grandparents who reared that kid up, and he still had structure with teh black grandpa, now the black grandma is like 35 still clubbing and ratchet and there is no black grandpa

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
"But they do it too" ass nikka. Why should "a white man should worry about his own damn issues"? All you see on the national news shows is black people saying we need to have a "conversation" about race. Well here it is. And any time a successful black person comments that we need to get our shyt together, they're told to stop c00ning.

73% (SEVENTY fukkING THREE :what:) of black kids are born OoW compared to 30% white and 53% Hispanic. Teen pregnancy is going down, but black rates are still double that of whites, so cut that MTV placation nonsense out. If MTV reflected the real world, people would be crying racism.

nikka how do you know those percentages are even true?
Who knows how they required him.
I didn't say "they do it too" I said people need to talk about the fukked up shyt they do too because it's only fair.
Blacks are being specifically targeted but I'm sure you don't give a shyt.
And no a black person that addresses black issues isn't a c00n as long as he does it right.
You're putting white people on a pedestal, so you seem c00nish to me.
You need white people to save your ass?
And again how come good black folks get no attention from the media?
How come we can't see some positive shyt?

:wtb:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You don't get it nikka, you just don't get it. No hope for you.
Lol at hope for me. I'm an educated black man who lives in the burbs.

There ones who need hope are the kids being raised by single black mothers not me.

Take your hope and shove it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hes speaking to his audience. Racists. Cacs gone cac.

BILL O REILLY IS A RACIST. Racists have trouble with accountability.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I didn't say "they do it too" I said people need to talk about the fukked up shyt they do too because it's only fair.
And no a black person that addresses black issues isn't a c00n as long as he does it right.

exasperated.gif

Right on cue. Stupid mother fukker

Muzion

All Star
Daps
This is how most of them felt as soon as they stepped off those boats, they devalued us and we all know what happened after that. This is just a continuation of this same thought process. Shame on those siding with these racists cacs and their warped view of the world.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Our young girls, our daughters, and our baby sisters are becoming unwed mothers before they are hardly out of their teens. Our community has 1000’s of unwed mothers, that has no hope of ever getting a husband. Our community has 10’s of 1000’s of little black babies who have no father to act as their provider---"