O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You sound like a typical liberal apologist. This is the attitude the "compassionate" liberals have used to DESTROY the black community over the past 40 years. Black people don't need your pity breh.

Dude, I'm mixed so I care a lot about black women and the black community.
I've done more for it than anyone else here :wtb:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Women's liberation is what killed the black community in this country..
Yeah. Completely has nothing to do with the government drafting black men and sending them to war zones (in a war the US knew they would lose) with mortality high rates while white Hollywood simultaneously promoting hypersexuality and lack of fatherly responsibility through blaxploitation films targeting the same black communities that they made fatherless. Nope. Has nothing to do with that at all.

Don't know your full history in this country and be knowledgable brehs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are an abnormal person, whatever the fukk you are. In the "marriage" thread you are dapping everyone who promotes marriage as the ideal, yet youre here questioning my resentment of the very mentality that opposes that stability marriage provides. I think the 73% OoW birth rate should be sufficient to back #1 and #2. As for #3, sure, it's totally acceptable to joke about death, unless of course it's caused by a white person. THEN you gotta riot. And do I really have to explain that last line to you?

yes, the last line needs an explanation.

73% marriage OOW doesn't prove that women only have babies for the handouts.

Because with the median income of black people they would still be getting those handouts if they were married.

Trayvon Martin was not about rioting because a white person killed a black person.

It was because a white person killed a black person and was allowed to walk free until black people started to protest.

Usually the people that perpetrate black on black crime are arrested and jailed.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
"But they do it too" ass nikka. Why should "a white man should worry about his own damn issues"? All you see on the national news shows is black people saying we need to have a "conversation" about race. Well here it is. And any time a successful black person comments that we need to get our shyt together, they're told to stop c00ning.

73% (SEVENTY fukkING THREE :what:) of black kids are born OoW compared to 30% white and 53% Hispanic. Teen pregnancy is going down, but black rates are still double that of whites, so cut that MTV placation nonsense out. If MTV reflected the real world, people would be crying racism.
80% of statistics are made up on the spot. ...but I'm sure a predominately white govt and media has absolutely nothing to do with that. :mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Prove it.
Developed countries have low birth rates because

It is expensive to look after large families
More women prefer to concentrate on their careers
Increasing sexual equality has meant women have more control over their own fertility
There is a ready availability of contraception and family planning advice

birthratemap3.jpg

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Truth...it all comes down to the black woman but you fakkits refuse to hear the truth.

No it all comes down to black men being irrresponsible lil boys with their dikks and minds and being cowards leaving our women to fend for themselves

When we were wired and created to be the protectors and lead the family unit

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Am I wrong as a Black man for saying I agree with the premise of his argument? Drugs and lack of fathers are the 2 things I point to for why the ghetto is so dangerous and grimy. Throw in teen pregnancy and those are the 3 main culprits as to how we got here. This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin being killed by Zimmerman but if we want to have a debate as to why the ghetto is still so fukked up in 2013 we have to acknowledge that Drugs, Absentee Fathers and Teen Pregnancy is what equates the violence and crime for the most part. Sure racism and prejudice has played a significant part but in 2013 that's no longer an excuse as to why shyt is so fukked up now.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The race bating on fixed news since this trial ended has been an absolute disgrace. That rant he gave was disgusting. Everything, from his tone, to disgusted face, reeked of racism. He acted like he was the first person to ever say this like "these blacks are like children. I have to get up here and lecture them." Not mentioning that everything he has said has been mentioned by Obama and other leaders numerous times before. Wasn't Sharpton criticizing lil wayne and other rappers recently? Speaking of Sharpton, they continuously mention how hes a race baiter, poverty pimp, etc and hasn't said anything about the Chicago violence. But have they once mentioned that Sharpton is moving to Chicago for a few months to address and deal with the violence in Chicago. Much better then moon face Hannity's fake ass compassion reading dead children's name on his show. And speaking of that, why are they comparing Chicago victims to this martin case? So its justifiable to shoot an unarmed teen because we kill each other so no big deal? See how these Cac scum operate? I fukking hate their guts.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Am I wrong as a Black man for saying I agree with the premise of his argument? Drugs and lack of fathers are the 2 things I point to for why the ghetto is so dangerous and grimy. Throw in teen pregnancy and those are the 3 main culprits as to how we got here. This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin being killed by Zimmerman but if we want to have a debate as to why the ghetto is still so fukked up in 2013 we have to acknowledge that Drugs, Absentee Fathers and Teen Pregnancy is what equates the violence and crime for the most part. Sure racism and prejudice has played a significant part but in 2013 that's no longer an excuse as to why shyt is so fukked up now.

The government is doing a lot to hold black folks back tho.
Not to mention the entertainment industry having a bad influence on black kids.
They hardly get to see any of their own kind being successful outside of music and sports.
The media deserves a lot of blame too.
And people don't understand the events of past decades really did damage to the community and that's hard to fix.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And notice how these fakkit cacs never say anything about all the hispanic birth rates, which are the highest among all ethnic groups. But what does it matter, teen birth rates are the lowest in 40 years. These cacs trying to bring up shyt like its 1991 again. Bu...bu...but racism is dead. We have to move to the present is what they continuously say

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Well said Larry Elder