O’Reilly blames unwed black mothers for violent crimes

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Lol at hope for me. I'm an educated black man who lives in the burbs.

There ones who need hope are the kids being raised by single black mothers not me.

Take your hope and shove it

Dude, I have a high paying job and make thousands of dollars every week.
I'm probably living better than you. Was raised by both parents who are also successful as fukk. Black mom included.
And you should have a fukking heart.
Single black mothers are caught in a trap they can't get out sometimes. I've actually helped their kids and shyt.
And done a bunch of other shyt for the community.
But you ain't done shyt but be a c00n ass nikka.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If a white man killed an Asian or an Indian, two groups that are very low in crime statistics, you dont think theyd still be making up excuses? They probably wouldnt even be talking about it.

Remember Annie Le, the Yale student that weirdo cac killed. Once they found her body, and determined some weirdo cac killed her, the story all but vanished. If it was a blond girl, you'd probably still be hearing about it. Any time they find out the killer is a white male the'yre like ooooooooooooooo, in other news Scruffy the talking dog had puppies today. Whites aint slick. Since you run the media obviously you're going to paint pictures to endorse some over others. Its logic. Why would the white media portray the white male for what history shows us he is.

A Cold Calculating Killer!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cut off child support and any government program that support underprivileged people having children irresponsibly. :hmm:

let the kids starve to death?

You should have so much in the bank to have a kid?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What happens when too many whites go to prison. More get turned out, catch aids and go back into the white community spreading aids. The white man will do everything in his power to keep his men from behind bars.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
let the kids starve to death?

You should have so much in the bank to have a kid?
I dont think he realizes how many white people he would kill with that policy. How many white people would resort to crime, end up in prison and become the futures detriments to society.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You have to be a serious fukkin' retard to believe that black single mothers are the reason for all violent crimes.

Why aren't white single mothers to blame for white on white violent crimes? Why are white people, generally, in a better place economically and still committing crimes at high rates?

Fact is, there are many more factors that play into black crime rates. Whether you have a father or not, period, there's more that plays into crimes rates.

The white power structure via O'Reilly is doing nothing but turning ignorant nikkas against other ignorant nikkas and scape goating the malevolent power structure they already have in place. Keepin' you nikkas blinded and in place easily.

Of course black women are to blame for violent crimes. Has nothing to do with the system that perpetuates systematic poverty n the already lower class black community. Has nothing to do with the government disproportionately drafting black men with families into wars and sending them to literal kill zones in the previous generation. Has nothing to do with black people being charged more harshly for crimes other races get a slap on the wrist for. Has nothing to do with the fact that black public schools receive less resources and worse teachers. Has nothing to do with stop-n-frisk policies. Has nothing to do with any of that.

It's all black women. This idea keeps weak black men attacking their counterparts rather than facing the truth and attacking the bigger problem. Works perfectly for the government/whites in power. You nikkas drank all the kool aid and still have it drippin' down ur lips all over your pink tall tees.

Blame black women and find out that problems will still exist after the fact in the black community brehs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I never agree with Oreilly, but he's spot on. I actually :lawd:'d when I caught that ether last night. The black community is doomed, and 75% of you nikkas are why. No objectivity whatsoever.

Yall act like these broads don't get pregnant to collect a check from either the gov or some sucker

Is there any facts that back this assertion up?
Then you got cats in here saying they "would, raw" to any picture of a fine broad posted.

You seriously using this as an argument?
THEN you got cats who joke "nikkas die every day, B", but get mad at the Zimmerman verdict.

:what: you comparing an obvious joke that is said on an internet message board to how people feel in real life about an innocent black person getting murdered?

But let a white person tell you about yourselves based off your own words and actions, and nikkas wanna riot.

Explain this last line?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Racist always keeps tabs on movements that could help the black community. They don't want us calling out our women on their bullshyt because they know if we fix our women then we would be stronger.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Dude, I have a high paying job and make thousands of dollars every week.
I'm probably living better than you. Was raised by both parents who are also successful as fukk. Black mom included.
And you should have a fukking heart.
Single black mothers are caught in a trap they can't get out sometimes. I've actually helped their kids and shyt.
And done a bunch of other shyt for the community.
But you ain't done shyt but be a c00n ass nikka.
what trap? :what:
sleeping with every loser and popping kids is no trap.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
what trap? :what:
sleeping with every loser and popping kids is no trap.

They haven't been taught any better and don't know what to do when their sex drive starts controlling them.
And thugs give off the masculine energy that get their hormones going crazy. Again, they weren't taught how to deal with it.
They're mentally damaged, but hey I can teach them.
So that's caught in a trap.