@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: I bought it to Y'ALL's attention now i gotta denounce it... :childplease:
I told you to find posts about when you criticized the GOP, there are countless when you shyt on the Democrats and that's your evidence?? :mjgrin: Maybe you're not an agent just a dumbass c00n.

Like the Coli is where we discovered what white supremacy was. Thanks for the updates :camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I told you to find posts about when you criticized the GOP, there are countless when you shyt on the Democrats and that's your evidence?? :mjgrin: Maybe you're not an agent just a dumbass c00n.

Like the Coli is where we discovered what white supremacy was. Thanks for the updates :camby:

I mean i gotta get dressed and go to work your fingers not broken why can YOU do it???:patrice::what:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So many beefs on the coli!
full

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:bryan: I'm on dudes minds at 6am!!!! :laff: 6am!!!!

They like:

woman-mad-face.gif

Gawddamn Order 66 telling people the truth about the democrats!!! GAWDDAMN HIM TO HELL!!! :damn:
And yet you're here with Twitter fingers and still have not provided any proof of you criticizing the GOP :mjpls: Had the time find the meme of a white woman though.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This whole "I don't care enough to blah blah blah" comes across as some try hard too cool for school foolishness.

Most of us have been on the coli for a long time. It doesn't take a lot of effort or mental bandwidth to recognize a pattern with certain posters.

Bringing up posts as evidence for claims or to raise questions isn't hard.

It's not like OP put together the fukkin 9/11 commission report.

Exactly. This shyt was light work. :russ:

He's simply highlighting that he and I don't have the same limitations.
ExDOlHg.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At least you came with receipts in your exposal thread OP unlike someone else who created one yesterday and used malware as the excuse why they couldn't :mjlol:

He didnt post what I said about operation paperclip tho... see how easy it is to slander posters when you don't post everything?!?!:sas2: