@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Acting like the Empire from Star Wars and Voldemort from Harry Potter aren't incredibly basic ass analogies to real life movements and groups is fukking crazy. :dead:

I KNOW THAT..... :beli:

ALSO:

jay-and-silent-bob-ben-affleck.gif

if anything everyone here needs to change their user names if it's connected to a villian group... but I guess its only me because i hate the democrats... meanwhile OP just starting shyt :beli:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between being a supremacist and a racist in the harry potter universe...:comeon: voldemort didnt care about RACE he cared about MAGICAL POWER.... :comeon: the allegory escapes you...

ALSO:

Humans are clearly a different race in the harry potter universe

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I KNOW THAT..... :beli:

ALSO:

if anything everyone here needs to change their user names if it's connected to a villian group... but I guess its only me because i hate the democrats... meanwhile OP just starting shyt :beli:
you have way more smoke for Democrats when they absolutely deserve it, have next to zero for Republicans even after they made affirmative action illegal why is that :jbhmm:. Please post the last time you criticized the GOP

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you have way more smoke for Democrats when they absolutely deserve it, have next to zero for Republicans even after they made affirmative action illegal why is that :jbhmm:. Please post the last time you criticized the GOP

Affirmative Action was for white women...:mjlol:

And the democrats aint ya friends...:sas2: you need to learn when you being used... you gon learn...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't find a single post of this agent being mad at the GOP and he's both sides

:laff:

so that thread I made on trump an epstein banging minors didnt count??? my thread on that nazi march in charlottesville didnt count???:dahell:

ok :sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How was voldemort a racist?!!?

JK Rowling based the Death Eaters on the Nazis/SS.

The whole thing about being obsessed with blood purity while being half-blood was a clear allegory for Hitler.

If @ORDER_66 is an agent, he’s the worst agent ever.

I agree. :ehh:

I did not accuse him of being an agent. Unfortunately, a useful idiot can do just as much damage as a bad faith actor.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
JK Rowling based the Death Eaters on the Nazis/SS.

The whole thing about being obsessed with blood purity while being half-blood was a clear allegory for Hitler.

I agree. :ehh:

I did not accuse him of being an agent. Unfortunately, a useful idiot can do just as much damage as a bad faith actor.

I KNOW what she based voldemort on and I know where the empire came from... u fukking clown... :beli: :beli: :beli:

ALSO:

if I'm a useful idiot what do your democratic paymasters think about YOU???:sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Well yeah, i dont know or use it because i dont care enough about anyone here to bookmark their posts.

Why are you bookmarking and consolidating posts? :what:

You just have a collection of one user's posts bookmarked? For what???

I see suspect shyt and I point it out.
ExDOlHg.png

This doesn't take nearly as much effort as you're trying to imply.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
He's bitter his life didn't turn out the way he wanted. Instead of taking initiative over his life, instead of taking responsibility for his actions, he chooses to complain and argue. He lives in a safely blue state (allegedly). He looks at his failures in life as the fault of the democratic party. The dude can't even afford a PS5 for god's sake.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's bitter his life didn't turn out the way he wanted. Instead of taking initiative over his life, instead of taking responsibility for his actions, he chooses to complain and argue. He lives in a safely blue state (allegedly). He looks at his failures in life as the fault of the democratic party. The dude can't even afford a PS5 for god's sake.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: a ps5 is a barometer of everything these days I guess... whole communities going down the shytter, poverty everywhere, homelessness everywhere.... but a PS5 is more important y'all!!!