@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying that @ORDER_66 is an agent? Or he's becoming an agent?

But how breh say Black Americans don't care about lower cost of insulin and directly benefits from lower costs of insulin? He diabetic. :picard:

At this point I have to conclude that he is.
Anyone parroting nazi talking points goes on the ignore list. You simply can't reason with someone like that. Period.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
"Tell me you're unfamiliar with the bookmark feature without telling me you're unfamiliar with the bookmark feature" :skip:
Well yeah, i dont know or use it because i dont care enough about anyone here to bookmark their posts.

Why are you bookmarking and consolidating posts? :what:

You just have a collection of one user's posts bookmarked? For what???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm here what the fukk y'all bytches want?!?!:dahell: I'm not a nazi sympathizer or a closet republican... Am I angry yes... is my rage against the democrats which y'all constantly dikkride for justified... YES...

Y'all can obviously call me an agent a c00n blah blah blah but i love my people... and i want us to move forward in progress and being "footstools" of the dnc aint helping...

I dont know why the fukk y'all making threads about me for like y'all have no lives of y'all own to live. i must have touched a nerve. :mjlol: i guess the truth hurts and y'all can't handle it.

And my username comes from star wars :comeon:

I wish y'all would stop being ignorant about that...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here what the fukk y'all bytches want?!?!:dahell: I'm not a nazi sympathizer or a closet republican... Am I angry yes... is my rage against the democrats which y'all constantly dikkride for justified... YES...

Y'all can obviously call me an agent a c00n blah blah blah but i love my people... and i want us to move forward in progress and being "footstools" of the dnc aint helping...

I dont know why the fukk y'all making threads about me for like y'all have no lives of y'all own to live. i must have touched a nerve. :mjlol: i guess the truth hurts and y'all can't handle it.

And my username comes from star wars :comeon:

I wish y'all would stop being ignorant about that...

The empire is a clear parallel to the nazis
Your not helping your case
Edit: order 66 was the mass genocide of a religious order
Again not helping your case

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well yeah, i dont know or use it because i dont care enough about anyone here to bookmark their posts.

Why are you bookmarking and consolidating posts? :what:

You just have a collection of one user's posts bookmarked? For what???
This whole "I don't care enough to blah blah blah" comes across as some try hard too cool for school foolishness.

Most of us have been on the coli for a long time. It doesn't take a lot of effort or mental bandwidth to recognize a pattern with certain posters.

Bringing up posts as evidence for claims or to raise questions isn't hard.

It's not like OP put together the fukkin 9/11 commission report.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This whole "I don't care enough to blah blah blah" comes across as some try hard too cool for school foolishness.

Most of us have been on the coli for a long time. It doesn't take a lot of effort or mental bandwidth to recognize a pattern with certain posters.

Bringing up posts as evidence for claims or to raise questions isn't hard.

It's not like OP put together the fukkin 9/11 commission report.
"Too cool for school"? :skip:
Calm your flabby ass down, unc

I've been here for a while and never thought about collecting all of Nap or Nicole's posts to make a thread.

Why are we collecting "evidence" in the first place? This is the coli, not Law and Order SVU :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The empire is a clear parallel to the nazis
Your not helping your case
Edit: order 66 was the mass genocide of a religious order
Again not helping your case

Star wars is a fictional movie...:comeon:

jay-and-silent-bob-ben-affleck.gif

EDIT:
I could have picked the atouaski from naruto or voldemort as my user name :comeon: would it have made a diffference?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I've been here for a while and never thought about collecting all of Nap or Nicole's posts to make a thread.

Why are we collecting "evidence" in the first place? This is the coli, not Law and Order SVU :why:

Look black panther is a democratic bytch only reason he made this thread is to try to kneecap me because #BOTHSIDES is gaining traction in real life and the message is catching on...:mjlol: he a hater... so he tries to slander my name... simple as that. people know what i support and what i ride for.... ive made that position very clear... :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Collecting" is a 2 minute coli search
Good grief. You must think every bar in life is so high.