@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ever notice it's always the super duper militant brehs always quick to defend the Nazi's of all people? Not just online either, but irl I've had this pathetic shyt happen.

Let me remind some of booger eating ass brehs who wanna play Devils Advocate for the goddamn third reich and how they felt about you

1*xREbqLEJIzz0_rsEEaEB9A.jpeg

f43-42.jpg

HD5SJORFXJALPHO6NBVHG6G5I4.jpg

Now watch these predictable sissies spin it like the predictable sons of whores they are and start parroting that "Well they were talking about non-Ados! Tethers!"
It's because they're not Black

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JK Rowling based the Death Eaters on the Nazis/SS.

The whole thing about being obsessed with blood purity while being half-blood was a clear allegory for Hitler.

I agree. :ehh:

I did not accuse him of being an agent. Unfortunately, a useful idiot can do just as much damage as a bad faith actor.
I KNOW what she based voldemort on and I know where the empire came from... u fukking cl
How was voldemort a racist?!!? :mjlol:

There was an overarching theme in which I chose order 66 as my name that's all :manny:
:mjpls:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I always thought they were some middle aged white boy playing stupid

He could be a breh but my bet that he is cac

Ignored them a while back and my posting experience became that much better
This

I didn’t put the dude on ignore but he’s been on :stopitslime: status for a while

I’ll refrain from punching down

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably because it was wrong :skip:

sure buddy :mjlol:

ohh so you gonna answer if you agree with the your democratic party selling weapons and giving money to neo nazi's in ukraine?!?!:mjgrin: funny why dont you answer that for the people here...???

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Very rarely do I post, I prefer to enjoy the fukkery from afar. Have since SOHH.
But anyone who seriously engages @ORDER_66 in conversation about anything is wasting their time. He is in the top 3 dumbest posters on the site. Idk how many of have bothered to look into the ‘books’ he’s written, but even reading the blurb will show you what you’re up against.

There‘a a reason he never made it as an author, there’s a reason he’s in all the threads related to crypto, there’s a reason his arguments are rambling and incoherent, there’s a reason he contradicts or makes up information.
He is genuinely slow, and I don’t say that as an insult, I say it as a fact for others to see.

Please be aware that when you engage him, you’re dealing with someone who is missing connections in their brain, you won’t get any satisfactory answers, he will never admit fault, or admit the reason he’s a broke, fat, unemployed PoS is his own fault.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black Panther:

gi0mywt40kx71.jpg

WE MUST STOP ORDER_66 HE'S fukkING UP THE CHECKS FROM THE DEMOCRATS!!!! :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Very rarely do I post, I prefer to enjoy the fukkery from afar. Have since SOHH.
But anyone who seriously engages @ORDER_66 in conversation about anything is wasting their time. He is in the top 3 dumbest posters on the site. Idk how many of have bothered to look into the ‘books’ he’s written, but even reading the blurb will show you what you’re up against.

There‘a a reason he never made it as an author, there’s a reason he’s in all the threads related to crypto, there’s a reason his arguments are rambling and incoherent, there’s a reason he contradicts or makes up information.
He is genuinely slow, and I don’t say that as an insult, I say it as a fact for others to see.

Please be aware that when you engage him, you’re dealing with someone who is missing connections in their brain, you won’t get any satisfactory answers, he will never admit fault, or admit the reason he’s a broke, fat, unemployed PoS is his own fault.

black-man-laugh.gif

Who's alias is this?!!?:mjlol: