@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka in here taking about everything else except why he's doubling down on quoting Nazis.
eCSOm6F.png

The democrats gave money & training to neo nazi's in ukraine :mjpls: oh let me guess....

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because it's common fûcking knowledge, super sleuth :skip:

Everyone who watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier would know this, let alone anyone who has a casual interest in history

SO WHY DIDNT YOU POST IT WHEN YOU MADE THE THREAD GENIUS?!!?!? :mjgrin: because it would debunk your entire argument you fukking slanderer...:mjlol: you think you slick... you not...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
YOU :ld: obviously...

You mad because #BOTHSIDES is growing meanwhile you are HOE'ing...:mjlol:

You're flailing right now. :skip:

In advanced search, type in the keyword "Biden", set "newer than" to 1-1-2024, and search poster to Black Panther. Then do the same for yourself.

Let me know what you come up with.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're flailing right now. :skip:

In advanced search, type in the keyword "Biden", set "newer than" to 1-1-2024, and search poster to Black Panther. Then do the same for yourself.

Let me know what you come up with.

obviously people need to put democrats and put black panther and set older than 6-10-24 and see how many threads come up :mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
SO WHY DIDNT YOU POST IT WHEN YOU MADE THE THREAD GENIUS?!!?!? :mjgrin: because it would debunk your entire argument you fukking slanderer...:mjlol: you think you slick... you not...

That doesn't debunk the fact that you're ok with agreeing with Nazi quotes.

If I accidentally quoted David Duke I would acknowledge it, take ownership, correct myself and move on.

Your response was literally "so what, who cares, what are you going to do about it???"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think it was nice to see he finally came out and admitted he isn’t both sides and just hate democrats.

:mjlol:

I do hate BOTHSIDES tho...:mjlol::laff: you taking a blatant democratic operative words as gospel...:dead: y'all being played...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That doesn't debunk the fact that you're ok with agreeing with Nazi quotes.

If I accidentally quoted David Duke I would acknowledge it, take ownership, correct myself and move on.

Your response was literally "so what, who cares, what are you going to do about it???"

...And yet when your precious dems work with neo nazi and give them money and weapons you jump through hoops to justify it tho... I made a quote THEY GAVE MONEY AND WEAPONS TO NEO NAZI'S WHICH ONE WAS WORST??? :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: