@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ever notice it's always the super duper militant brehs always quick to defend the Nazi's of all people? Not just online either, but irl I've had this pathetic shyt happen.

Let me remind some of booger eating ass brehs who wanna play Devils Advocate for the goddamn third reich and how they felt about you

1*xREbqLEJIzz0_rsEEaEB9A.jpeg

f43-42.jpg

HD5SJORFXJALPHO6NBVHG6G5I4.jpg

Now watch these predictable sissies spin it like the predictable sons of whores they are and start parroting that "Well they were talking about non-Ados! Tethers!"
He’s low iq. But you sat in the back of class with him. Yall are dumb and dumberer

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Deflection and a 'cute' smiley, expected.

So the answer is b. Nothing to see here.

By all means, feel free to quote neo-Nazis. People deserve to know what you're comfortable with.
jtSN7ZQ.png

Just don't be mad when someone points it out, and subsequently no one takes your viewpoints seriously.
ExDOlHg.png

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just don't be mad when someone points it out, and subsequently no one takes your viewpoints seriously.
ExDOlHg.png
:mjlol: I'll be sure to notify my old archaeo profs, y'know, one of many race-related fields established by actual Nazis and their sympathizers.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: So... quick question. Does anybody here actually disagree with this quote or is this just a pretext to harrass @ORDER_66?

I ask bc, a, I find the quote to be absolutely true, and b, I may want to use it in the future. :ld:
Cmon now yall. This agent isn’t even trying to hide anymore. It’s asking why we would have a problem with quote from nazis. It’s jumped the shark . If you still believe this is a black woman give me bank information and I can double your money by the morning .

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Or here, where you're advocating the repeal of no-fault divorce, straight out of the Project 2025 playbook:

Speaking of Project 2025, here you are downplaying its potential impact:

Or here, where you admit that your #BothSides stance is really just that you have a personal vendetta against Joe Biden (bushed thread):

Or here, where you admit you are diabetic and are on insulin (no jokes about this, my heart goes out to you):

Yet downplay the fact that Biden reducing he cost of insulin is a tangible political benefit for Black people (Bushed thread):

Apparently you [should] give a fukk.
CMMjl3l.png

Let's talk about it.

I'm posting this and going to bed, but I'm expecting a robust, thoughtful, and reasoned response in the morning.
Breh ain't never been the sharpest, you throw little witty rejoinders at him and that shyt sails over his head and he's confused or angry but THIS? Got DAMN that's rough.

Your life literally depends on a medication and you're going to downplay it's importance because it's linked to someone you hate making it easier for YOU (and a disproportionately large section of our community) to access? The phrase "Voting against your own interests" gets used way too lightly but this is a literal textbook example. If I had seizures and fukking Trump did something to make it easier for me to get the medicine I need to live, I'm going to admit he did that and proceed to say fukk him and everything else he stands for, it's that simple.

Being incapable of even admitting something so basic is the sign of a damaged and undeveloped mind, at least if he was still young you could chalk it up to immaturity and a lack of life experience but he's pushing 40.

Being willfully retarded in 2024 is nasty work. :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Cmon now yall. This agent isn’t even trying to hide anymore. It’s asking why we would have a problem with quote from nazis. It’s jumped the shark . If you still believe this is a black woman give me bank information and I can double your money by the morning .
:comeon: Should we shut down NASA because Nazis got us to the moon? Get rid of gynecology altogether because some of the seminal research was performed on enslaved Africans by an American Nazi?

I'm quite certain that certified KKK members and slave owners and their sympathizers, ie, the majority of wp before 1965 and I'm being generous, get quoted regular around here and yall don't say shyt.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Should we shut down NASA because Nazis got us to the moon? Get rid of gynecology altogether because some of the seminal research was performed on enslaved Africans by an American Nazi?

I'm quite certain that certified KKK members and slave owners and their sympathizers, ie, the majority of wp before 1965 and I'm being generous, get quoted regular around here and yall don't say shyt.
Look at this cac yall:laff: remember this is supposed to be a super pro black woman who just happens to have the same political views as David Duke:mjpls:. It doesn’t like black immigrants and think democrats are bad, loves republicans but takes a stand for nazi speech
giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Whats the old saying...:mjgrin: to see whos in control over you, see who cant be criticized

Tbf, he isn't the 1st Black person to say this line. I'm sure this has been said on the Coli before. :yeshrug:

But I didn't know it was a line from a white supremacist. :ohhh:

But we know it's false because the elite, who are mostly rich, white people, still making major moves, whether you criticize or not. :manny:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Is there an acceptable way to criticize the Democratic Party without being accused of being an agent?
Yes. If it's rational. I've criticized the party several times.

But when people literally say the Democrat Party and the Republican party are the same, which many people in TLR do, they lose all credibility.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He's fat and broke, can't afford a car or PS5 and always in those car n PS5 threads giving his opinion like they matter when he owns neither :skip:

bu6VlrE.png

Honestly I didn't know this brother was down this bad. I was just trying to point out the political stupidity.
jtSN7ZQ.png

I almost feel bad because it feels like I'm punching down, but he brought this on himself.
ExDOlHg.png