Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lol y'all got him sent back to the Bushes
:dead:

Not my intention, but I have no sympathy for Trump supporters.
jtSN7ZQ.png

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
there’s nothing wrong with wanting something for your vote..but these bothsiders on here are just stupid & don’t even know how the government functions. Can’t have serious conversations with any of them

That’s because their leader doesn’t know how the government functions. A couple days ago Tariq was arguing with someone and asked why Ketanji Brown Jackson hasn’t done anything for black people, like she could just overrule the other 8 justices. :skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That’s because their leader doesn’t know how the government functions. A couple days ago Tariq was arguing with someone and asked why Ketanji Brown Jackson hasn’t done anything for black people, like she could just overrule the other 8 justices. :skip:

God damn lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think this is an issue.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
there’s nothing wrong with wanting something for your vote...but these bothsiders on here are just stupid & don’t even know how the government functions. Can’t have serious conversations with any of them

100%. In my experience, #BothSiders demand things for their vote that they'll never get (either it's unrealistic or they're going about it the wrong way), then complain that they're not being listened to. It's either due to them severely misunderstanding how civics work, or being disingenuous in order to push an agenda (or a bit of both).

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm lost here but:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Even if the quote has dubious origins, I'd argue it's a solid one.
The sentence itself when not used in the context of or in support of killing minorities is a strong one.
Just look at this website and it's violent reaction to criticism of anything related to the status quo.
Many of you have argued being in support of heinous things and almost all of it is in support
of whatever party you want to be in office.

‘Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.’ Rosa Luxemburg

Is a better quote IMO and leaves little room for agent provocateurs to just ignore the point outright
because of who it came from.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just look at this website and it's violent reaction to criticism of anything related to the status quo.

Show us on the doll where TheColi hurt you breh

EDIT:

I can criticize rich white people

I can criticize billion dollar corporations

I can criticize the intelligence agencies and military industrial complex

I can criticize the banks…

I will get cancelled if I criticize retarded/mentally handicapped people.

They must be the ones in control!!!

:ohhh:

'Nuff said.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
This is what these ignorant motherfukkers think. And cacs ain't no different. Thinking the president controls gas prices and shyt :mjlol: