@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Half of america is diabetic... Biden lowering the insulin prices ain't a win for BLACK AMERICA...:dahell: you retarded or something or love falling for the trick bag?!? Who are these people???
lets reach deeper into this TRICK BAG. since we're talking about BLACK AMERICA, can you tell me the likelihood of black americans getting diabetes vs white americans?!?! :jbhmm:

why are you shytting on a policy that personally benefits you, are you retarded?!?!??!?! :jbhmm:

dont answer that, it was a rhetorical question

:laff:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Half of america is diabetic

• 38.4 million people of all ages—or 11.6% of the U.S. population—had diabetes.

Now I know I went to public school, but I don't think 11% = 1/2.
Gi5X3Mp.png

Biden lowering the insulin prices ain't a win for BLACK AMERICA...:dahell:
Black adults in the U.S. are 60% more likely than white adults to be diagnosed with diabetes. In 2018, non-Hispanic Black people were found to be twice as likely as non-Hispanic white people to die from diabetes. A study done by Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine found that biological risk factors for diabetes, such as body mass index (BMI), fasting glucose level and blood pressure, accounted for most of the health disparities within Black communities.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I always thought they were some middle aged white boy playing stupid

He could be a breh but my bet that he is cac

Ignored them a while back and my posting experience became that much better
I've met him in real life, he's a breh. We hung out on 14th Street in NYC at the comic shop. But I don't believe the person now posting on that account is the same person I met.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Idk what to tell you. It seems like a bit of a 180. :manny: I'm not sure why dude has it in for Biden. I can only assume it's a King Zimbabwe situation.
its more than biden, the dude pushes alot of anti black narratives in general. something broke him.

Im guessing older? later 30s early 40s

And I saw his name in that divorce thread.

I wonder if he was with a liberal feminist black woman and she bushed his ass for a cac and he aint recovered since