@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
its more than biden, the dude pushes alot of anti black narratives in general. something broke him.

Im guessing older? later 30s early 40s

And I saw his name in that divorce thread.

I wonder if he was with a liberal feminist black woman and she bushed his ass for a cac and he aint recovered since
Yeah iirc he and I were around the same age. I'm 38 now. Very possible. I've seen a few brehs broken down by black feminists. Not even cheating on them or leaving. Just constant "you're the problem." Type shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've met him in real life, he's a breh. We hung out on 14th Street in NYC at the comic shop. But I don't believe the person now posting on that account is the same person I met.

Nah. Im the same person bruh... :manny: im just more angry about politics than anyone here theres nothing wrong with me

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
its more than biden, the dude pushes alot of anti black narratives in general. something broke him.

Im guessing older? later 30s early 40s

And I saw his name in that divorce thread.

I wonder if he was with a liberal feminist black woman and she bushed his ass for a cac and he aint recovered since
I notice it a lot with older men who regret a lot of the choices they've made in life and feel they should be further than where they are. They look for anyone to blame but themselves.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No lol

Posters like myself & @Thavoiceofthevoiceless can attest.

Come in talking reasonable not taking sides & posters still get upset. If it’s election time they call you a c0on

Non election they just ignore the posts
I can't believe the narrative they're trying to use against George Clooney in that other thread of all people :russ:

Now they're trying to pivot calling NYT fake news. In their minds, every source is fake news depending on the information that it's giving out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe the narrative they're trying to use against George Clooney in that other thread of all people :russ:

Now they're trying to pivot calling NYT fake news. In their minds, every source is fake news depending on the information that it's giving out.

They got their marching orders from dnc ans white zaddy you gonna see them get more crazy closer to election... Im only the first to get slandered because they want to shut me up... But @BlackPanther I ain't gonna forget nikka :mjpls: I got you...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think the democrats gonna move us economically forward?!? You think the saviors of black people then vote for them... Go ahead...:heh: no one putting a gun to ya head. You just mad because the message fukking up your checks I said nothing about Republicans being better. There you go jumping out the window... :mjlol: fukking clown.

Save yourself you fukkin bum

nikka want reparations cause his books went double wood

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They got their marching orders from dnc ans white zaddy you gonna see them get more crazy closer to election...

Still crazy how saying "Biden is a better candidate than Trump" or simply being anti-Trump makes me a DNC operative and shill. :mjlol:

But @BlackPanther I ain't gonna forget nikka :mjpls: I got you...

I sincerely hope you remember.
JKqoHWy.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:patrice: So... quick question. Does anybody here actually disagree with this quote or is this just a pretext to harrass @ORDER_66?

I ask bc, a, I find the quote to be absolutely true, and b, I may want to use it in the future. :ld:

If you can't make your point without quoting a neo-Nazi, it's probably a shïtty point to begin with.
8Ce2Afj.png