@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Should we shut down NASA because Nazis got us to the moon? Get rid of gynecology altogether because some of the seminal research was performed on enslaved Africans by an American Nazi?

I'm quite certain that certified KKK members and slave owners and their sympathizers, ie, the majority of wp before 1965 and I'm being generous, get quoted regular around here and yall don't say shyt.

Harlemhottie going hard to defend white supremacists as usual.

A pro-black woman who absolutely detests African people but can find common ground with Nazi speech. Incredible.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Is there an acceptable way to criticize the Democratic Party without being accused of being an agent?

Yall stay with the same dumbass talking points.

Yeah. It's called criticizing them. Not going on some big campaign to disadvantage them and engineer public opinion against them ahead of every single election.

There's a difference between being critical of your party of choice and wanting the party to fukking lose.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Yall stay with the same dumbass talking points.

Yeah. It's called criticizing them. Not going on some big campaign to disadvantage them and engineer public opinion against them ahead of every single election.

There's a difference between being critical of your party of choice and wanting the party to fukking lose.

:mjlol: at your basic ass response.

Most people do just criticize them. Save your energy for 50 cent, Tariq and nem. For you commenting here, you better be on their social media doing the same.:ufdup: If you think people here have any effect on what people are doing out there, then you're a raging moron because thats what my question was directed toward. The people on this forum and how they choose to criticize Dems.. Who care if posters here are hoping the Dems lose. Just admit you don't like reading it because it makes you :mjcry:and move on.
You've really got your boots on the ground out in these Coli streets changing hearts and minds.:heh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
c00nery confirmed.

I mean we can get into semantics but trump and Obama deported alot of immigrants BIDEN flew them in on govt flights :beli: its real simple either black folks vote for Copmala and the black folks becomes politically irrelevant which is their plan or we vote for Trump and have a fighting chance. Those are the only two choices we got :beli:

Oh look, the #BothSider turns out to be a Trump supporter.

Imagine that.:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00nery confirmed.

Oh look, the #BothSider turns out to be a Trump supporter.

Imagine that.:unimpressed:
the person you're quoting knows almost nothing about how the functions of our government works if you see some of his posts in certain threads. i don't hate him as much as some here, sometimes he has good entertainment takes, but i'd be surprised if he was even registered to vote. some people are just too smartdumb or dumbsmart or dumbdumb for their own good.:heh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Are you good, breh?

We've exchanged barbs over the past few months, and I've noticed you've become increasingly unreasonable in your rhetoric. You're probably the angriest person on this site right now other than @Son Goku .

We disagree politically, which is totally fine. But some of the things you've posted warrant discussion. These isn't just about you jumping in damn near every political thread to call Democrats corrupt and complain that they've never done anything for us (yet be radio silent on Republicans), I think this crosses several lines.

Please note this exchange, where you literally quote neo-Nazi propaganda, are called out on it, and then essentially double down by saying "so what":

What part of the game is this? Is that really the best way to get your point across?
CMMjl3l.png
We don't NEED to stop quoting White Supremacists.
We need TANGIBLES.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: So... quick question. Does anybody here actually disagree with this quote or is this just a pretext to harrass @ORDER_66?

I ask bc, a, I find the quote to be absolutely true, and b, I may want to use it in the future. :ld:
I can criticize rich white people

I can criticize billion dollar corporations

I can criticize the intelligence agencies and military industrial complex

I can criticize the banks…

I will get cancelled if I criticize retarded/mentally handicapped people.

They must be the ones in control!!!

:ohhh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
...What? :heh:

If your pursuit of "tangibles" makes you indifferent to White Supremacy you've certainly lost the plot. What the fück are you even fighting for? :dead:
The answer you're looking for is technically tAnGiBLeS, but lemme tell you somethin breh :aicmon:....

We don't NEED to fight for tangibles.
We just need the tangibles I ain't fighting shyt :snooze:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the person you're quoting knows almost nothing about how the functions of our government works if you see some of his posts in certain threads. i don't hate him as much as some here, sometimes he has good entertainment takes, but i'd be surprised if he was even registered to vote. some people are just too smartdumb or dumbsmart or dumbdumb for their own good.:heh:

The extent to which he popped up in political threads warranted a response.

I don't believe in letting smart-dumb people slide. They need to be challenged.