@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
They're trying to get you banned. As a day 1 coli bruh I'd advise you not take the bait.
i thought you wer a fighter?

now you the coach to anti-black rhetoric cuz why?

oh yea you are obssesed with stopping homosexuality

im sure your one million or more posts on wrestling and subdueing men will help

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
equating black men from other countries to whites is the type of cac propaganda yall push

ill spit in anyone face who calls me a tether in real life

aint nobody talkin like this offline, twitter finger types
I take it I hit a nerve lol. Not all immigrants are tethers.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You just mad because the message fukking up your checks
I have not lost one dime because of your idiocy. :mjlol:

I said nothing about Republicans being better.
If republicans win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?

If democrats win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?
Republicans the same
Democrats worse

The options you've suggested in order of [your] preference are as follows:

1. Do nothing (i.e. don't vote)
2. Vote Republican
3. Vote Democrat

How else is anyone supposed to interpret this?
8Ce2Afj.png

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Is there an acceptable way to criticize the Democratic Party without being accused of being an agent?

The majority of Black Americans vote Dem. Wouldn’t it be logical to apply pressure to a party that is involved with us the most? I think it’s pretty obvious everything about the right is completely trash and it’s easy to criticize them. It’s an easy way to let Dems off the hook for their participation and contributions that harm ADOS, in particular.

Is that all this is? Which party hurts us less? We hold out hope that a party we helped build up in the last 60ish years do right by us and some of us feel they haven’t. Like If you can’t understand a Black man’s anger, I wonder if you’re even Black at all. Some of us are angry and expect more out of Dems. Y’all would call the Black people in Chicago or NYC agents for being mad at the Dems for this clusterfukk of immigrants in OUR communities? I believe @ORDER_66 is Black. He’s got a Challenger in his avi :troll: (jk).

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Am I really though???

Meanwhile your a 40 plus year old loser who post on thecoli and can't tell the difference between a light skin Black man with kinky hair from a cac. fukk outta here and get ya eyes checked grandpa :skip:
Ok so judging by the girth of your hand, and the dusty and antiquated controls on your door panel I can see that you are a fat broke nikka...:mjlol:

Thanks for clearing that up for me....

:skip:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there an acceptable way to criticize the Democratic Party without being accused of being an agent?
No lol

Posters like myself & @Thavoiceofthevoiceless can attest.

Come in talking reasonable not taking sides & posters still get upset. If it’s election time they call you a c0on

Non election they just ignore the posts

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Ok so judging by the girth of your hand, and the dusty and antiquated controls on your door panel I can see that you are a fat broke nikka...:mjlol:

Thanks for clearing that up for me....

:skip:
Work truck pleighbough not my personal vehicle. And you can tell by how strong my hand looks I'm not fat

I can tell your not taller then 5'9 from the angle you took your profile pic though lets talk about it

Try again gramps.:umad:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

No one is more critical of Democrats than Black Democrats. :skip:

The sharpest critiques of Democrats I've read (meaning actually made me go :ohhh:) came from committed Democrat voters in HL.

The majority of Black Americans vote Dem. Wouldn’t it be logical to apply pressure to a party that is involved with us the most? I think it’s pretty obvious everything about the right is completely trash and it’s easy to criticize them. It’s an easy way to let Dems off the hook for their participation and contributions to harm ADOS, in particular.

Applying pressure is necessary, but there has to be clear focus, organization and strategy, and connecting these to funding.

Not voting is not a strategy. Especially without effective communication of our needs.

At best, what we have right now are various fan bases of a handful of fake militant YouTubers who fight with each other more than they fight White Supremacy. This won't move the needle.

Is that all this is? Which party hurts us less? We hold out hope that a party we helped build up in the last 60ish years do right by us and some of us feel they haven’t. Like If you can’t understand a Black man’s anger, I wonder if you’re even Black at all. Some of us are angry and expect more out of Dems.

If we have to travel 1000 miles but we can't go as fast as we like, I'd rather do 5mph than roll backwards into a dumpster fire.

The status quo is not good for most Black Americans, but it's much preferrable to what Republicans are proposing.

I really, truly do not understand how people can equivocate Democrats and Republicans.