@ORDER_66, Let's Have A Chat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Show me how the Dems aren't then

Didn't we point out how the dems giving money and weapons to Ukraine neo nazis and how their complicit in the genocide against the Palestinians?!?:dahell: nikka ya Brain don't work??? You been asleep these paat 4 years???:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Two questions:

If republicans win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?

If democrats win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?

Republicans the same
Democrats worse
:manny:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
In ya feelings from another man's politics
op is just another hit dog hollerin'
The best way to spot an agent or cac
If you're fighting for reparations, they say you're not Black
Go through the thread and look at who's saying that
Look at the kind of avatars they have
Representing mostly for the sellouts and cacs.
Desperately trying to appear to be Black.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Two questions:

If republicans win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?

If democrats win, do you think black folks will have it better, worse, or it will stay the same?
Republicans the same
Democrats worse
:manny:

If this doesn't convince you that @ORDER_66 is a bad faith contrarian who shouldn't be taken seriously, nothing will.
8Ce2Afj.png

This man legitimately thinks the Black comunity will be better off under a Republican administration, and that implementing Project 2025 won't substantially affect the Black community. :dwillhuh:

What else needs to be said?
8Ce2Afj.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In ya feelings from another man's politics
op is just another hit dog hollerin'
The best way to spot a tether or cac
If you're fighting for reparations, they say you're not Black
Go through the thread and look at who's saying that
Look at the kind of avatars that they have
Representing sellouts and cacs.
Or trying very hard to appear to be Black.

Wack bars :ehh:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Didn't we point out how the dems giving money and weapons to Ukraine neo nazis and how their complicit in the genocide against the Palestinians?!?:dahell: nikka ya Brain don't work??? You been asleep these paat 4 years???:dead:
Towards Black people in America, I don't give a fukk about Ukraine, those faggœts were sucking china's dikk before Putin invaded

I'm only against Israel because Zionists take our tax dollars, let the tusken raiders deal with those jawas and everyone will be better off

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this doesn't convince you that @ORDER_66 is a bad faith contrarian who shouldn't be taken seriously, nothing will.
8Ce2Afj.png

This man legitimately thinks the Black comunity will be better off under a Republican administration, and that implementing Project 2025 won't substantially affect the Black community. :dwillhuh:

What else needs to be said?
8Ce2Afj.png

You think the democrats gonna move us economically forward?!? You think the saviors of black people then vote for them... Go ahead...:heh: no one putting a gun to ya head. You just mad because the message fukking up your checks I said nothing about Republicans being better. There you go jumping out the window... :mjlol: fukking clown.