Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
if you cant see the CLEAR DISTINCTION between two rappers who ONLY assoiated themselves with gang members to gain cool points and be seen as "real nikkaz" and/or be able to move around LA without being extorted and Pacs situation I don't know what to tell u

There's no distinction. A grown man joining a gang is a grown man joining a gang. The excuses are irrelevant.

Pac didn't need the Mob to protect himself in LA, he was associated with gang bangers for years prior to that, he was good in LA, if he was eager to be seen as a gangster he would've got put on 40 crip or IVC 2-3 years before

That's a lie. The Bloods were his only source of "protection" in LA - which is highly ironic given that they watched him stomp out a gangbanger and were nowhere to be found when he took those final bullets.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Exactly. People are trying to use Pac purposely involving himself with Henchmen and Tut as some sort of genius reasoning to join a gang and start banging, but when it comes to CB and SB doing the exact same thing "they weren't panthers" "they didn't have p diddy trying to kill them" It's just absolutely ridiculous. His gangbanging is no different or better than CB and SB. If he didn't run his big mouth so much then he wouldnt've had issues with so many people and wouldnt've need the "protection".

Wtf is the point it's like you have an agenda to discredit pac :heh:

Go get some fresh air.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
documented facts that still doesn't justify claiming and reppin a gang at 25 ... then set -trippin on a nikka who he had no bizzness set -trippin on n got killed for it ... your point was he afflaited himself with mob due to nikkas been on his head ... I get that ... But nikka there is ways ov been loyal to a crew ov nikkas holding you down without actually trying to be down with that gang ... Getting killed for doing so ..... If this was anyone but pac u would be saying the same thing ov how foolish n stupid he was for doing so .... Since its pac he gets a pass I get it ...

Another guy who is constantly trying to take away from pacs legacy.:laff:

Say the same shyt in every thread brehs..Jesus Christ.

and top of that you guys are making 25 sound :flabbynsick:..

Last edited:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Wtf is the point it's like you have an agenda to discredit pac :heh:

Go get some fresh air.

Isnt it humorous how whenever someone merely comments on Tupac's irrational and nonsensical behavior they get labeled with some unhinged title? His decisions and actions are trying to be passed off by fanatics as some sort of act of courageousness or heroic passage. He made the exact same stupid decision as CB and SB. His life choices can be scrutinized just as everyone else's, he isn't magically exempt just because he's dead or because he's "Tupac". Like I said, this is a hip hop message board, not a counseling center for grieving fans. This is a place meant for discussion and not nonstop praise to make fans feel good inside.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Isnt it humorous how whenever someone merely comments on Tupac's irrational and nonsensical behavior they get labeled with some unhinged title? His decisions and actions are trying to be passed off by fanatics as some sort of act of courageousness or heroic passage. He made the exact same stupid decision as CB and SB. His life choices can be scrutinized just as everyone else's, he isn't magically exempt just because he's dead or because he's "Tupac". Like I said, this is a hip hop message board, not a counseling center for grieving fans. This is a place meant for discussion and not nonstop praise to make fans feel good inside.

Grieving fans :russ:. yet you're typing up essays trying to discredit 2pac entire career based off some bad decisions to me it sounds like you're a closet fan..

Also anyone from LA will tell you it's very easy to get caught up affiliating with gangs. From the suburbs to the ghetto it happens all the time.

comparing CB/SB to 2pac is fukking laughable though. CB was a child a star that had wealth since he was a teenager who decided to join a compton gang that's something totally different. Give up the troll gimmick its been done a million times over.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Any truth that clash with what they deem as reality get these dudes emotional as fukk :mjlol: these moist ass nikkas need hugs and lack father figures

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Any truth that clash with what they deem as reality get these dudes emotional as fukk mjlol: these moist ass nikkas need hugs and lack father figures

Nah it's just a bunch of regurgitated internet nonsense. :pachaha:

You want actually post something worth reading or continue to talk out of your ass? :jbhmm:

Because your post are becoming very predictable

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Nah it's just a bunch of regurgitated internet nonsense. :pachaha:

You want actually post something worth reading or continue to talk out of your ass? :jbhmm:

Because your post are becoming very predictable
:childplease:i could care less to debate the obvious with a emotional rit-ard with hurt feelings. Dont worry though i definetly will keep my foot on your neck since it makes you uncomfortable :myman: since u stalking my posts you quote my regurgitated internet nonsense you claim i say ya bish:umad:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
:childplease:i could care less to debate the obvious with a emotional rit-ard with hurt feelings. Dont worry though i definetly will keep my foot on your neck since it makes you uncomfortable :myman: since u stalking my posts you quote my regurgitated internet nonsense you claim i say ya bish:umad:

Stalking? this the first time I ever quoted you and last time I'll ever engage with you :mjlol:

Thanks for confirming that you're a troll with the intentions of being an annoying idiot :umad:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Grieving fans :russ:. yet you're typing up essays trying to discredit 2pac entire career based off some bad decisions to me it sounds like you're a closet fan..

You just furthered my point. Whenever someone addresses Tupac's deranged behavior and life choices they get labeled. "Hater" "Closet Fan" - it's getting old and tiresome. Those of us who do not view this man as some sort of celestial martyr simply see through the revisionist facade and can easily acknowledge the stupidity of his actions.

Also anyone from LA will tell you it's very easy to get caught up affiliating with gangs. From the suburbs to the ghetto it happens all the time.

And yet another sad excuse to justify a grown man's decision to join a gang. Are you telling me that he was that easily influenced to where he became whatever his surrounding were? Interesting, considering the fact that Ive stated that numerous time myself. What's the next excuse for Pac? The marijuana activated a gangbanging region of his brain? It was his panther duty to bang and bomb on crips? Him joining a gang couldn't simply be because he lacked critical thinking, wanted to be feared, and was a follower?

comparing CB/SB to 2pac is fukking laughable though. CB was a child a star that had wealth since he was a teenager who decided to join a compton gang that's something totally different. Give up the troll gimmick its been done a million times over.

You have yet to explain how Tupac joining a gang at 25 is any different from CB joining a gang. Are the same actions not being performed? Joining a gang is joining a gang. Chris didn't grow up in Compton - Pac didn't either. Chris acquired wealth at a young age - so did Pac. Chris decided to become a blood and involve himself in a culture that he did not grow up in - so did Pac. There is no difference. None, zip, nada.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
You just furthered my point. Whenever someone addresses Tupac's deranged behavior and life choices they get labeled. "Hater" "Closet Fan" - it's getting old and tiresome. Those of us who do not view this man as some sort of celestial martyr simply see through the revisionist facade and can easily acknowledge the stupidity of his actions.

And yet another sad excuse to justify a grown man's decision to join a gang. Are you telling me that he was that easily influenced to where he became whatever his surrounding were? Interesting, considering the fact that Ive stated that numerous time myself. What's the next excuse for Pac? The marijuana activated a gangbanging region of his brain? It was his panther duty to bang and bomb on crips? Him joining a gang couldn't simply be because he lacked critical thinking, wanted to be feared, and was a follower?

You have yet to explain how Tupac joining a gang at 25 is any different from CB joining a gang. Are the same actions not being performed? Joining a gang is joining a gang. Chris didn't grow up in Compton - Pac didn't either. Chris acquired wealth at a young age - so did Pac. Chris decided to become a blood and involve himself in a culture that he did not grow up in - so did Pac. There is no difference. None, zip, nada.

more rambling...

nobody is justifying it. I've said it myself it was stupid to associate with any gang. Suge should of been smarter and kept pac away from it. I just don't get what's the point of bringing any of this up except with the intentions of trying to discredit what he did.