Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Man, shut the fukk up. It's like you can tell that some of you ppl have never been in life and death situations. Real ones. Everybody saying what they would have done. No the fukk you would have not. You probably would have made the same mistakes, if that's how you see it. You don't know what 8ts like to have killers on your head. Plus, fukk that bytch. Broad didn't even get raped. Like, the fukk. A lot of you guys haven't lived real life. The I got to get it life. Hanging with murderers. Pimps. Thieves. So, if you're not cut from that cloth, then you can't explain real street shyt to me. So yeah, I understand his position and what he felt like he had to do. Can't make it seem like he was wrong, because in his mind, he was doing what he had to do to protect his ass. Cmon now.

In other words: Blah, blah....blah. You've rambled about some life story as if this has anything to do with I've stated. Here's a tip: try to address the actual argument next time.

Wow, the lengths fanatics will go to justify a 25 year old joining a gang. I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sympathy.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You have zero proof that he had no part of the occurence or that he was undeserving of his sentencing. He himself admitted that he was wrong for leaving the room while she was getting raped. Also, most of us are smart enough to know that watching someone getting raped is a felony as is partaking in a rape. Apparently this tidbit of information never reached Tupac.

He ran his mouth towards Henchmen and Tut numerous times beforehand, including in Quad studio. His big mouth is why he got shot, there was no secretive plan. Henchmen and Tut themselves said that they had no intentions of shooting Pac - it was when he started running his mouth that they popped him. So in yet another situation his big mouth lands him either jail or the hospital - in this case, both.

His label abandoned him because he repeatedly got himself into dumb situations that required him to be bailed out of jail and have a lawyer - both of which are COSTLY. He got kicked to the curb because he acted like a child and didn't manage his own monetary funds but expected his label to come to his rescue whenever he screwed up. He had one too many chances and he blew them all so they left him label-less in that prison cell. He brought that on himself.

Hmm, what would I do after I'd just got out prison and gotten shot? Let's see, perhaps I would attempt to start acting like an adult rather than a misbehaved teenager, manage my monetary accounts rather than blow it on drugs, alcohol, and weaponry, focus on my craft to make money and take care of myself and my career, and learn from my past mistakes.

Like an adult and not like an adolescent throwing a temper tantrum because their actions finally caught up with them and their unsatisfied with their current life situation as a result of their own puerile decisions.

25 is five years away from thirty. 25 is not the age of a child. He was not a fourteen year old high school freshman unaware of the realities of the world, he was a grown man who was encapsulated with thug and gang culture and purposely involved himself with criminals and gangbangers. He did it all to himself.

we have to be factually clear here
nobody popped pac ... pac popped himself

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yea nikka p*ssy like biggie and puffy and half the rappers from NY who was talking that mafia don shyt but was getting leaned on something serious. Say what you lame nikkas want but when push came to shove he didn't back down and let them nikkas take his money. He got his position and money up and for 9 months gave them nikkas hell on records and in the streets and turned biggie into a sympathic victim. Is he so p*ssy..why dont you nikkas go find the real g nikkas in your vicinity and press them? But you know you wont. Its easy to sit here and say what the next man should've done but you nikkas p*ssy. Even the nikkas he was shyttin on recognize his G and give it up out of love or grudgingly ..from henchmen to puffy to prodigy.

giphy.gif

what your age & what was your location back in the early to mid '90s

if you decide to answer - i may entertain aka school you on fact vs fiction

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Yo Tell these stupid ass after school special ass nikkas.."oh oh gangs are wrong guys"

Does this apply to CB and SB as well? Curious as to whether they also get a pass for joining gangs as grown men with wealth and fame.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Another guy who is constantly trying to take away from pacs legacy.:laff:

Say the same shyt in every thread brehs..Jesus Christ.

and top of that you guys are making 25 sound :flabbynsick:..
:cape::cape: Here we go .... Another nikka living in a fairy tale that sees no wrong in pac..... I never took away from his legacy read my posts u nut job .... I always maintained tupac is a goat as far as rapping is concerned .... But that's the thing I can seperate his music from what he did off the mic ... Something u can't grasp .... like I said if pac were here today doing the stuff he was doing in 95/96 I bet 90% ov nikkas would be callin him out ...

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
:cape::cape: :lolbron:.... I never took away from his legacy read my posts u nut job .... I always maintained tupac is a goat as far as rapping is concerned .... But that's the thing I can seperate his music from what he did off the mic ... Something u can't grasp .... like I said if pac were here today doing the stuff he was doing in 95/96 I bet 90% ov nikkas would be callin him out ...

:mjlol: not true. said many times associating with the mob was a bad idea.

I'm not a stan, because I realize pac made some bad moves. It's yall who try to discredit his entire career.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
In other words: Blah, blah....blah. You've rambled about some life story as if this has anything to do with I've stated. Here's a tip: try to address the actual argument next time.

Wow, the lengths fanatics will go to justify a 25 year old joining a gang. I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sympathy.
So, in other words, you've always been a lame. :stopitslime:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayo can anyone help me find that pic of orlando's family at his grave site?, i think they had mad blue on and were flagging etc

+rep to whoever does

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I never meet PAC and PAC was always dead to me because i was way too young to realize who he was when he was alive but end of the day, 2PAC's life made me realize that joining GANGS and promoting negativity towards your own kind ain't right. He tried to be political , he tried to start a revolution but due to his environment, it was impossible. I'm glad 2Pac adopted the name Makaveli. You had people back in the day (even today) encouraged to read books.

This dude was like a teacher to some. Sure, he may done bad things but if you had fame and money like the way he did, i am pretty sure you will act wild too. It's just part of life.

It's amazing that he has been dead for such a long time yet we still talk about him like he's still alive.

That is my take on it. We should learn from the past and from other people so we don't suffer the same faith as them.

Talking shyt about the DEAD is wrong.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Pac promoted drinkin, smokin, thug life and went extra to beef with other Blackmen. If the govt hates blacks so much they woula kept Pac alive to keep the shyt going.
not saying govnerment did it or didnt do it BUT
he also touched many, white, black, brown, yellow, albino

if he were to run for president or something, he probably would have won

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I never meet PAC and PAC was always dead to me because i was way too young to realize who he was when he was alive but end of the day, 2PAC's life made me realize that joining GANGS and promoting negativity towards your own kind ain't right. He tried to be political , he tried to start a revolution but due to his environment, it was impossible. I'm glad 2Pac adopted the name Makaveli. You had people back in the day (even today) encouraged to read books.

This dude was like a teacher to some. Sure, he may done bad things but if you had fame and money like the way he did, i am pretty sure you will act wild too. It's just part of life.

It's amazing that he has been dead for such a long time yet we still talk about him like he's still alive.

That is my take on it. We should learn from the past and from other people so we don't suffer the same faith as them.

Talking shyt about the DEAD is wrong.
Thing is Pac preached about gang-shyt yet he himself help push that bullshyt the last few stages of his life...Pac wasn't any sort of leader outside of music..nikka was talented as hell but had a huge identity crisis

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
be proud your dead cousin killed a music legend over a fight brehs, then got killed himself

lost leading the lost

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Thing is Pac preached about gang-shyt yet he himself help push that bullshyt the last few stages of his life...Pac wasn't any sort of leader outside of music..nikka was talented as hell but had a huge identity crisis

he was also only 25, so who knows what coulda been