Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
not every black man out here is your brother tho

We hear more stories about Pac beating another black man (i.e. Sam Sneed) than we do trying to unite them together. Even randomly called out Quincy Jones, a black man, about marrying white women...only to end up dating his half-white daughter with a white mother. There was no "panther blood", he spent his entire life fighting and arguing with his own brothas and sistas. Him shooting two off duty white cops is just one story within the hundreds of stories about him feuding with black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hear more stories about Pac beating another black man (i.e. Sam Sneed) than we do trying to unite them together. Even randomly called out Quincy Jones, a black man, about marrying white women...only to end up dating his half-white daughter with a white mother. There was no "panther blood", he spent his entire life fighting and arguing with his own brothas and sistas. Him shooting two off duty white cops is just one story within the hundreds of stories about him feuding with black people.

why wont you prove youre a male? i asked for your dikkhead on a paper saying "antiquity"
what you embarrassed about?? your color or your girth?

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
why wont you prove youre a male? i asked for your dikkhead on a paper saying "antiquity"
:heh: Yo who is this? Didn't know psyche wards allowed patients to have unrestricted internet access. Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The same reason u keep moving the goalpost .:skip:... Every time the nikka responds u got no come back.... If u not Gona respond then shew ...:ufdup: Run along ...:hamster:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same reason u keep moving the goalpost .:skip:... Every time the nikka responds u got no come back.... If u not Gona respond then shew ...:ufdup: Run along ...:hamster:

wtf are you explaining?
im a female. as is the poster im asking a dikk pic from

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you a cac? He spent his life living and interacting with Black people so of course he'll have some positive and negative outcomes when interacting with Black people.
I can easily flip it and say that Black people set him up on the rape charge, Black people shot and robbed him in NY, made fun of him while he was in jail and a Black person eventually killed him.
I have had some bad experiences with some Black folks does that suddenly not make me pro-black?
Amd what's your infatuation with Pac's past mistakes:jbhmm:
Why are you putting him on an insane pedestal as if he was MLK or something? :jbhmm:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Are you a cac? He spent his life living and interacting with Black people so of course he'll have some positive and negative outcomes when interacting with Black people.
I can easily flip it and say that Black people set him up on the rape charge, Black people shot and robbed him in NY, made fun of him while he was in jail and a Black person eventually killed him.
I have had some bad experiences with some Black folks does that suddenly not make me pro-black?
Why are you putting him on an insane pedestal as if he was MLK or something? :jbhmm:

he's a troll breh.

these 2pac trolls need to give it up. shyt is predictable..

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jimmy and Jack had money. Anyone with money can get ppl touched. Outlawz were some real nikkas

And them boys (Jack & Jimmy) were informants. They moved like they knew they had impunity.

It seems like the most active nikkas on the street that move xtra reckless are the ones telling & making deals

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs remember Heron its being claimed he was fraudulent

Dude was claiming to be the nephew of a late blood from the Death Row camp but ended up being some Hispanic rapper from Rhode Island. I used to post on this website called Makaveli Board and he used to give out info and even dropped exclusive pics that most Pac fans had never seen before, all the members used to ask him questions about bloods, Suge, and Pac. Even though he was a fraud, he did seem to know what he was talking about. That was one of the best fraudulent internet personas I've ever seen :wow:

Ironically I'm reading some of the shyt he wrote right now :pachaha:

I wish man….. I would give anything to have my uncle back, I loved him and still do……I grew up in this culture so anything that has to do with my uncle, and the M.O.B. Piru or even Baby Lane, Keefe D and the Southside Crips ask me and ill answer to the best of my knowledge.

Pac and my uncle were real close too

I seen tupac twice, once was when him and suge came to pick up my uncle at my grandma's house. Pac and suge just beeped the horn and waited outside and my uncle went with them. I caught a glimpse of them in the car. Second time was at one of my cousin's wake and they attended. I was only 10 years old but i remember parts of that. My mother met him and had convo's with him. Suge Knight we would see like every weekend and my family was real close to him

edit: I see someone else is now claiming to be Buntry's nephew. Probably the same guy :mjlol:

Last edited:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

You can't disregard his wrongdoings because of "panther blood" or panther lineage when he did the complete opposite of a panther which is beat the shyt out of numerous black men, attack numerous black men and women, and spend the last night of his life and months prior going on a hate campaign towards numerous black artist.

You guys try to separate his gang incidences from Chris Brown and soulja boy when he did the exact same stupid thing that they are doing. The audacity to claim that Pac was a panther when he encouraged alcoholism and drug Usage to the black youth and publicly attacked his own kind. Stop likening this man to actual civil rights activists who put themselves on the line for a cause. At the age of 25 you're common sense should tell you not to join a gang.

There is no infatuation with his mistakes. The issue lies in the fact that fanatics try to sweep his negative incidences under the rug because of "Changes" "Keep Ya Head Up" and it's absolutely ridiculous. He spoke about unity on wax but in real life he beat on his own kind.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
You can't disregard his wrongdoings because of "panther blood" or panther lineage when he did the complete opposite of a panther which is beat the shyt out of numerous black men, attack numerous black men and women, and spend the last night of his life and months prior going on a hate campaign towards numerous black artist.

You guys try to separate his gang incidences from Chris Brown and soulja boy when he did the exact same stupid thing that they are doing. The audacity to claim that Pac was a panther when he encouraged alcoholism and drug Usage to the black youth and publicly attacked his own kind. Stop likening this man to actual civil rights activists who put themselves on the line for a cause. At the age of 25 you're common sense should tell you not to join a gang.

There is no infatuation with his mistakes. The issue lies in the fact that fanatics try to sweep his negative incidences under the rug because of "Changes" "Keep Ya Head Up" and it's absolutely ridiculous. He spoke about unity on wax but in real life he beat on his own kind.

Ive tried really hard to ignore the stupid points you raise, on principle, because the very idea that someone like you can question someone like Pac 20 years after his death, is insulting to him and elevates your useless ass to a place that's undeserving

But anyone who tries to claim what you did in the bolded is a fukking retard who has NO CLUE about the circumstances leading up to Pacs death and WHY he affiliated himself with the Mob Piru

Only a fukking simpleton would try to compare that situation to Soulja Boy and Chris Brown, but useless pathetic online trolls gon troll I guess

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Ive tried really hard to ignore the stupid points you raise, on principle, because the very idea that someone like you can question someone like Pac 20 years after his death, is insulting to him and elevates your useless ass to a place that's undeserving

But anyone who tries to claim what you did in the bolded is a fukking retard who has NO CLUE about the circumstances leading up to Pacs death and WHY he affiliated himself with the Mob Piru

Only a fukking simpleton would try to compare that situation to Soulja Boy and Chris Brown, but useless pathetic online trolls gon troll I guess

It's been done before. I remember they had thread comparing fukking chris brown to pac.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, where is the dikk pic? you brown eyed cac slore

seriously. keep talking shyt about pac and see wtf happens, you flat assed hag

tumblr_inline_o3aed764MB1qb51of_500.gif

Here's three facts, and then I'm out:

I'm not a man.

You're suffering from some sort of post-preadolescent Boderline Personality Disorder coupled with a malfunctioned cognitive development and a tinge of autism.

You mad, You furious.:umad: