Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would a bunch of bloods say that Pac was repping blood?
same reason why you have former Death Row artists, producers, friends claiming he was killed by aliens, suge knight, the government, wanted to leave death row, etc :comeon:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
dude stop it!! Pac was one of the biggest entertainers in the world when he passed....if he was claiming BLOOD it would not have hindered one thing at all!!

He claimed blood and banged. This has been confirmed by his peers time and time again and yet unsurprisingly gets ignored or turned into a semantics debate on what "blood" or "claim" or "join" means. C'mon now breh.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
I live in the UK now ... I was born n raised on the eastcoast moved to the UK in my early 20s so whats the point .... The same Jimmy who supossely told pac to his face at the house ov blues in 96 with a bunch on rollin 60s to stop going at biggie n puffy n that it could go down right there n then .... That Jimmy u talking about ?? Was he fearing him then??

u mean the "incident" at the D'Angelo show? shyt that didn't even go down like that bruh ....on some real shyt do u really believe that Jimmy would ran up on Pac and all these bloods that were around him and Suge at that time and straight punk them without anything poppin off? it don't even matter how many of those rollin 60s he had with him..somebody would have died.

that some bullshyt that people just ran with thru the years.. same as the "are u from south" question that Pac supposedly asked Baby Lane before he punched him lol Pac knew very well who dude was and ran into him before that night...

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
how am i "mad", gringo
you honestly just compared tupac from panther blood to mixed brown and soulja boy who got dikks drawn on his face in jbo on sohh??

:dead:

stop

:mjlol:So, because Tupac's parents were Panthers, this erases all of his backwards, poor decisions and makes him joining a gang at 25 "better" than Chris Brown and soulja boy doing the same exact thing?

Panther blood :mjlol: TF? He spent the last night of his life getting into a fight with...drumroll please...a Black man. Came out of jail and went after...you guessed it...a shyt ton of Black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:So, because Tupac's parents were Panthers, this erases all of his backwards, poor decisions and makes him joining a gang at 25 "better" than Chris Brown and soulja boy doing the same exact thing?

Panther blood :mjlol: TF? He spent the last night of his life getting into a fight with...drumroll please...a Black man. Came out of jail and went after...you guessed it...a shyt ton of Black people.

i asked you to prove your dikk head is dark,
where is the pic? fukking hag

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

not every black man out here is your brother tho

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Either one of y'all got a link?
Brehs remember Heron its being claimed he was fraudulent

Dude was claiming to be the nephew of a late blood from the Death Row camp but ended up being some Hispanic rapper from Rhode Island. I used to post on this website called Makaveli Board and he used to give out info and even dropped exclusive pics that most Pac fans had never seen before, all the members used to ask him questions about bloods, Suge, and Pac. Even though he was a fraud, he did seem to know what he was talking about. That was one of the best fraudulent internet personas I've ever seen :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs remember Heron its being claimed he was fraudulent

Dude was claiming to be the nephew of a late blood from the Death Row camp but ended up being some Hispanic rapper from Rhode Island. I used to post on this website called Makaveli Board and he used to give out info and even dropped exclusive pics that most Pac fans had never seen before, all the members used to ask him questions about bloods, Suge, and Pac. Even though he was a fraud, he did seem to know what he was talking about. That was one of the best fraudulent internet personas I've ever seen :wow:

At times I think he was a Greg Kading alias.....Laying the groundwork/planting seeds in regards to the "Murder Rap" narrative.

If not an alias, definitely working with him