Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man kill.that dumb shyt you talking..you must be 2pac lite because you stay fascinated with who official. But you from England so I doubt you know any real hitters otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how the next man was moving. The nikka died how he died. You dont gotta be fukkin Tony Montana to get clipped out here. Its nikkas that die over way more petty shyt. You on this nikka dikk hard " I..I.. tolds yall pac wasnt a gangster". He won't fearing jimmy when he told him to his face he set him up. Any body can be touched up. He could've been p*ssy like biggie and puffy and let them nikkas eat his lunch..but he felt he didn't have to lay down some nikkas that bleed just like him..you should salute any nikka thats willing to stand on his own two and get down for his.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
We all know the NY beef spilled over into the gang shyt.

It became intertwined and that's how Pac really got caught up.

Chris Brown & Lil Wayne's in a whole different kind of context.

Different times, circumstances, and reasons.

Can anybody tell my why Chris Brown & Lil Wayne are even affiliated with gang culture?

Just to socialize?

We know Pac was in a heavy situation....Maybe these niccaz have some kind of "I wanna be like Pac" fantasy?

Chris Brown was photoshopping pics of himself in the car with Pac & Suge.

That's why I say it's not the same as back in the day.Everything's watered the fukk down.

All they can do is try to mimic how it was when it was real.It's a lil boys game now.
Again like I said moose it was an example.... N again tupac did not need to get heavly involoved in mob piru shyt cause he needed a strong team he was a dam hiphop artist who had a lot going for him with rapping n acting but he wanted to be in the hood with gangbangers that's going backwards .. Timmy ru just said in that clip pac always wanted to be around him even going over to buntrys so Timmy would go see him .... Like I said there's ways to show loyalty to a crew man but it really does appear pac took it all the way deep with that blood shyt ... There's too much evidence to say otherwise ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
some of yall dumb as shiiit

stop comparing Pac to Chris Brown and BIG SOULJA.

Cats gon say what they want bout Pac after he gone/decades later to make themselves and their neighborhood look better. At the end of the day...unfortunately Pac did what them Bloods should have been doing, and it wasn't for no publicity or instagram likes....u could say Pac was in 2 deep, and these clowns now on IG just frontin for IG
No one said it was for publicity it was cause he really believed in his head he was down n part of the set so he had to represent .... Going over to baby lane " u from the south " then teeing off on lane right there he's reppin mob and right there is the direct definition ov set-tripping ...... I dno why suge or the mob pirus thought it was a good idea to allow tupac a known wild nikka to just freely rep/claim the set even go as far as get it tattoed on him... Dno why none ov the ogs had the sense to pull him aside n check pac for doing so ... Mite have saved his life .... But they were star stuck by him n his name n talent gave him a pass for them not even to press him on the issue which was a bad idea

Daps
Great find never seen this before :whoo: .... Basically says pac was getting deep into that blood shyt .....

lol, he didnt even say that in the video. some of yall listening comprehension and critical thinking skills are terrible. the video was more so him trying to diss suge than anything about new about pac. we all know he hung out with pirus

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
lol, he didnt even say that in the video. some of yall listening comprehension and critical thinking skills are terrible. the video was more so him trying to diss suge than anything about new about pac. we all know he hung out with pirus
He had no problem with proudly saying yeah pac repped /claimed the hood even got it tattoed on him:francis: ... Come on now .... He was getting deep into that shyt .... His death alone should be enough to see clearly where he was on the gang -shyt

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

At 2:08 he said that Pac began to claim blood and blood neighborhoods.

So now we have yet another person, this time an actual Blood/MOB shotcaller, admitting that Pac began banging and claimed the MOB set and yet once again one of you tries to misconstrue the words or the message.
"He barely even knew pac" "he only hung around pac for a year"
"When he said pac was a blood he was referring to the fact that pac had heart, and you know how blood is what pumps the heart..." FOH

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said it was for publicity it was cause he really believed in his head he was down n part of the set so he had to represent .... Going over to baby lane " u from the south " then teeing off on lane right there he's reppin mob and right there is the direct definition ov set-tripping ...... I dno why suge or the mob pirus thought it was a good idea to allow tupac a known wild nikka to just freely rep/claim the set even go as far as get it tattoed on him... Dno why none ov the ogs had the sense to pull him aside n check pac for doing so ... Mite have saved his life .... But they were star stuck by him n his name n talent gave him a pass for them not even to press him on the issue which was a bad idea
u twisting some things.

1) we really don't know what Pac said to Lane...only 2 people know 100% what was said are both dead.

Pac rushed Lane moreso bc he was holding biggie/puffy down than it was a gang beef. Tupac was at least conscious enough not to claim/rep MOB Piru publicly like the clowns u are referring to do.....he always maintained that MOB was not him reppin MOB but money over biitches....I think he know what he was doing and he used it to his advantage (somewhat).

All in All u never saw Pac with the Ru's throwing up a sign or a set.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
@Antiquity he never said pac was banging goofy nikka, he says pac hung around them. he actually specifically says he didn't put in work and wasn't jumped in.

Timmy Ru stated that Pac claimed blood and hung out in blood neighborhoods with the MOB.

Richie Rich said that Pac hung with bloods and started using blood slang as soon as he got on death row.

Daz said Pac set-hopped.

DJ Quik said that Pac involved himself in a gang war that had nothing to do with him.

MC Eiht said Pac started banging.

.....And yet this somehow doesn't suffice in terms of solidifying the fact that Tupac banged? :mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
u twisting some things.

1) we really don't know what Pac said to Lane...only 2 people know 100% what was said are both dead.

Pac rushed Lane moreso bc he was holding biggie/puffy down than it was a gang beef. Tupac was at least conscious enough not to claim/rep MOB Piru publicly like the clowns u are referring to do.....he always maintained that MOB was not him reppin MOB but money over biitches....I think he know what he was doing and he used it to his advantage (somewhat).

All in All u never saw Pac with the Ru's throwing up a sign or a set.
It may have added to the fact why he rushed lane ... But also it wasn't his place again he's not a banger but again in his mind he really thought he was 1 ... Don't play stupid with the money over bytches shyt .... Everyone knows that was to take the attention ov what he was really doing ... He was claiming the set ... Timmy ru said pac started claimin /reppin the set.......

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Timmy Ru stated that Pac claimed blood and hung out in blood neighborhoods with the MOB.

Richie Rich said that Pac hung with bloods and started using blood slang as soon as he got on death row.

Daz said Pac set-hopped.

DJ Quik said that Pac involved himself in a gang war that had nothing to do with him.

MC Eiht said Pac started banging.

.....And yet this somehow doesn't suffice in terms of solidifying the fact that Tupac banged? :mjlol:
Exactly ..... Take all this into account ....the claimin/reppin , gang -tatto , shout on out the ogs ..... Getting involoved in there gangs-beef , getting killed due to his interaction with there gangs-beef rivals , that gang going to war for him with that gang all this is pac was just a nikka. Who " hung with the bloods " by some yeah ok ..:deadmanny:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Exactly ..... Take all this into account ....the claimin/reppin , gang -tatto , shout on out the ogs ..... Getting involoved in there gangs-beef , getting killed due to his interaction with there gangs-beef rivals , that gang going to war for him with that gang all this is pac was just a nikka. Who " hung with the bloods " by some yeah ok ..:deadmanny:

They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me
Neckbone, Tre, Herron, Big Buntry too
Big Rock got knocked, but this one's for you

Song called M.O.B. :mjlol: MOB tat on his arm:mjlol: Shouting out MOB piru's on his songs :mjlol:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may have added to the fact why he rushed lane ... But also it wasn't his place again he's not a banger but again in his mind he really thought he was 1 ... Don't play stupid with the money over bytches shyt .... Everyone knows that was to take the attention ov what he was really doing ... He was claiming the set ... Timmy ru said pac started claimin /reppin the set.......
i ain't playin stupid...at what point in Pac's life did he bite his tongue??? if he was the hardcore flamed up BLOOD that u trying to make him to be...he would have made it known, esp when he was in war mode..

again...after he is gone, and decades later, everybody gonna make their stories about Pac to make themselves and their set look good..