Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Receipts?

It's clear government agencies instigated the killing same way they did the panthers. Instigating beef etc.

If you from an area with high crime rate you'll know how law enforcement instigate the beef and how top Street guys be working with them.
Noooooooo :laff:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noooooooo :laff:
They used cointelpro tactics

- Haitian Jack fbi informant
- Character profiling like they did with
mumia (pac shooting the officers)
- Media blowing up East vs West

To make a few.

This ain't saying pac was Malcolm X

This is to say he was worth more to important people, dead. Which is clear as you can see from record sales.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pac promoted drinkin, smokin, thug life and went extra to beef with other Blackmen. If the govt hates blacks so much they woula kept Pac alive to keep the shyt going.
Who do you listen to right now and what do they promote? Why is Pac vilified for shyt rappers have done ten fold since he passed? Was Jay-z and Nas not beef between black men? :stopitslime:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Receipts?

It's clear government agencies instigated the killing same way they did the panthers. Instigating beef etc.

If you from an area with high crime rate you'll know how law enforcement instigate the beef and how top Street guys be working with them.
Oh leave it alone!!! Pac wasn't malcolm x..suge wasn't marcus garvey!!!

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with this 100 but the fact is the nikka was in compton and wasnt hiding without being touched for damn near 2 years by pac's so called riders thats not my opinion thats the facts itself speaking volumes.

I guess they didn't smoke him because it would've been pretty obvious cause he was the number 1 suspect :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Receipts?

Da gubment ain't do shyt. Pac got Pac killed by involving himself in shyt that ain't have nu'n to do with him and being way outside of his character.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Niccaz like when you make it blatant.That was the image KRS conceptualized for himself.I won't call it a gimmick because he did kick a lot of knowledge, but he put that "The Teacher" shyt right in your face.

Pac could give you the whole 360....He didn't have to label himself "The Teacher"......Pac was beyond that.In terms of all that black power shyt.I don't think it was something he cared to broadcast in a "protest" like manner.Pac was schooled by Afeni/Mututlu Shakur.His understanding of all that ra ra black power shyt was probably more profound than KRS/Chuck D.He actually came from the lineage, experienced it first hand, and had jewels dropped on him from old/wise/battle tested vets in the movement.Pac had a more organic/intimate perspective in that regard.He sat at the dinner table with soldiers you read about in books.Knew the in's & out's, suffered the repercussions, and saw both sides of the game.It's a bunch of hypocrites in the movement.Pac had been both loved & abandoned by niccaz who scream "Black Power!!".In a way, he felt like his mom had did so much for the movement, but when she fell on hard times, the movement turned their backs on her.Niccaz who scream all that black power shyt, but behind closed doors, they act just as corrupted as the system they fight against.Once you witness shyt like that, you go "Ok, I love my people, but I don't wanna be like these fake scumbags" and that can push you to the streets.

I've witnessed it in my own family.My uncle was raised in the NOI.My grandmother sent him to go stay/be trained by Supreme Captain of the NOI Abdul Sharrief Muhammad.He stayed with him for 8 years.From the time he was 10 to 18.Hung out with all the top officials/Muhammad Ali etc..etc.......But during that time, he saw so much corruption/"nicca shyt" still going on(It wasn't Adul Sharrief, but other "high ranking officials") it made him go in another direction.It pushed him to the streets.He still has major love for his people, it's just more self realized now....It's more logical/practical/tangible and less ra ra/"black power!!"/ "spit knowledge"/Imhotep style now.Not knocking that way.It's a good first step to consciousness, but some people are beyond all that overt shyt.Some have already walked through the fire and internalized it.You can get knowledge out of a book, but experience is the best teacher.That's what really makes you wise.

Pac, growing up in the movement, with high ranking officials as parents, more than likely experienced the same.You can see the resentment all throughout this video

He was about 20 here, yet he had already grown beyond all that "Ra Ra" shyt.It had become more "practical" to him.Yeah "fight the power", but what about Brenda?

:ehh:

Well said.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who do you listen to right now and what do they promote? Why is Pac vilified for shyt rappers have done ten fold since he passed? Was Jay-z and Nas not beef between black men?

Saigon has been my #1 since 04(he made a song trying to unite Bloods and Crips that got Tookie williams attention ) but thats irrelevant because u just emotional because i'm not dikk riding.

You responded emotionally to me quoting my response that thinking the govt killed pac is stupid because it takes away the responsibility of Pac doing street shyt being what got him killed.

I fux with Pac all day but loath his dikk riders:pacspit:

Anyone who liked Pac should hate the way he went out because he set up his own demise doing street shyt not cuz of no govt conspiracy :camby:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
The people in that car didn't get killed by none of them deathrow nikkas:snoop:if wasn't for that car wash unrelated to pac shyt, lane will probably still be alive or lived longer like the others did..

eJWcGOF.jpg

nikkas useta brag about killing pac, whats funny is that 577 is literally 2 blocks away from sscc territory :dwillhuh::snoop:pathetic
the top 3 orlando, zip, and keefe is definite a truth bomb, the fat nikka died in a bowl of capn crunch(jk), not 100 on the facts of the last nikka demise so maybe he was get back :yeshrug:
Orlando didn't leave his hood for 2 years
He got killed right around the corner from his hood

Didn't matter who was in the car any nikka from south was getting popped and vice verse
re-read my post who said orlando left the hood? plus he died in less than 2 years
I guess they didn't smoke him because it would've been pretty obvious cause he was the number 1 suspect :yeshrug:
i'm sure there were other variables but compton aint that big and if you want to find a nikka he gon be found especially if he aint hiding.
in my:aicmon: voice this is PACtice we talking bout not "the Game" from compton but PACtice:aicmon: you let stans tell it suge was el chapo and deathrow was a cartel that had everyone scared yet never rode on orlando, jimmy henchman, Wolf, Von Zip or hatian jack either just saying breh including the other 4 in that picture thats a long list i just look at the facts.

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
awhile back someone posted a cac rapper that shot a music video at the car wash that Orlando Anderson died at

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saigon has been my #1 since 04(he made a song trying to unite Bloods and Crips that got Tookie williams attention ) but thats irrelevant because u just emotional because i'm not dikk riding.

You responded emotionally to me quoting my response that thinking the govt killed pac is stupid because it takes away the responsibility of Pac doing street shyt being what got him killed.

I fux with Pac all day but loath his dikk riders:pacspit:

Anyone who liked Pac should hate the way he went out because he set up his own demise doing street shyt not cuz of no govt conspiracy :camby:
:mjlol: you're the only one getting emotional. Where in my post did I say anything about a government conspiracy? In your post I quoted you said he promoted drinking, smoking and went at other black men extra hard and thug life.

Pac is hardly the first or last to promote those things so why are you singling him out?

Lost Soul

Rookie
Daps
Suge gave a false sense of protection for Pac on DR with Bloods around, then Pac has deceived himself with dat so he stomp in Vegas the wrong nikka to fukk wit and sadly got shot. End of history. :stopitslime:

Remember... Pac jumped other nikkas on DR dayz with Suge's crew, so Orlando would be for them another normal nigth of ass whooping... :usure:

Everyone in life deceive himself with a false sense of power when you have enough strength like them nikkas but always will have a somebody more powerfull or more crazy like U (On DR case SSCC nikkas) :yeshrug:

No diss but some of y'all are so drunk :drunk: on deep conspiracys that ya forget we live on a real world, brutal violence on the streets by stupid low life nikkas happen everyday.

So much problems occurring in the 90's and do u think that the government would pay a big attention planning on killing Pac. :snoop:

Plus the drive by against Pac and Big Suge was a horrible shooting, Orlando could only be squint to shoot that way lol