Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Daps
I enjoyed pac's music but he wasnt no Fred Hampton or Huey ya dig...feds assasinated X and MLK...Pac was shot by some crips in vegas.

I dont want to minimize a mans death but he wasnt at that level of malcolm or the panthers where feds were phone tapping and shyt..sorry to break it to you.

god bless the dead, but huey and malcolm prolly have worse criminal record and reputation than Pac did. MLK wasn't "the MLK" at the age pac was when he died. fred hampton seems pretty thorough tho. nobody is perfect.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Pac promoted drinkin, smokin, thug life and went extra to beef with other Blackmen. If the govt hates blacks so much they woula kept Pac alive to keep the shyt going.

Pac was the son of a black panther, the step son of a very influential black panther. Almost every elder he had in his life coming was an extremely militant black panther. Why do you think he was set up with the rape charge. Knew he was working for the feds some crime different trials nikka pictured what he said.............the feds was going to put to Pac in jail, that were there plan to get him off the streets.........Pac had different plans........

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I enjoyed pac's music but he wasnt no Fred Hampton or Huey ya dig...feds assasinated X and MLK...Pac was shot by some crips in vegas.

I dont want to minimize a mans death but he wasnt at that level of Malcolm or the panthers where feds were phone tapping and shyt..sorry to break it to you.

At 25 Malcom was still known as Detriot Red.

At 25 Pac was a powerful voice that young black men responded to who had been ingrained with a revolutionary mindset.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude a bum whether he is trolling and is not Orlando's cousin or if he is dead serious. That shyt is not cool man and makes him look like a fool.

I mean think about it, even if dude is serious and is who he says he is, he shouldn't talk about this because it's not a cool thing to talk about killing people first and foremost. Only dumb asses would do that.

Furthermore, dude opens the door for some to get at him about this shyt or for him to get a dose of Karma.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Niccaz like when you make it blatant.That was the image KRS conceptualized for himself.I won't call it a gimmick because he did kick a lot of knowledge, but he put that "The Teacher" shyt right in your face.

Pac could give you the whole 360....He didn't have to label himself "The Teacher"......Pac was beyond that.In terms of all that black power shyt.I don't think it was something he cared to broadcast in a "protest" like manner.Pac was schooled by Afeni/Mututlu Shakur.His understanding of all that ra ra black power shyt was probably more profound than KRS/Chuck D.He actually came from the lineage, experienced it first hand, and had jewels dropped on him from old/wise/battle tested vets in the movement.Pac had a more organic/intimate perspective in that regard.He sat at the dinner table with soldiers you read about in books.Knew the in's & out's, suffered the repercussions, and saw both sides of the game.It's a bunch of hypocrites in the movement.Pac had been both loved & abandoned by niccaz who scream "Black Power!!".In a way, he felt like his mom had did so much for the movement, but when she fell on hard times, the movement turned their backs on her.Niccaz who scream all that black power shyt, but behind closed doors, they act just as corrupted as the system they fight against.Once you witness shyt like that, you go "Ok, I love my people, but I don't wanna be like these fake scumbags" and that can push you to the streets.

I've witnessed it in my own family.My uncle was raised in the NOI.My grandmother sent him to go stay/be trained by Supreme Captain of the NOI Abdul Sharrief Muhammad.He stayed with him for 8 years.From the time he was 10 to 18.Hung out with all the top officials/Muhammad Ali etc..etc.......But during that time, he saw so much corruption/"nicca shyt" still going on(It wasn't Adul Sharrief, but other "high ranking officials") it made him go in another direction.It pushed him to the streets.He still has major love for his people, it's just more self realized now....It's more logical/practical/tangible and less ra ra/"black power!!"/ "spit knowledge"/Imhotep style now.Not knocking that way.It's a good first step to consciousness, but some people are beyond all that overt shyt.Some have already walked through the fire and internalized it.You can get knowledge out of a book, but experience is the best teacher.That's what really makes you wise.

Pac, growing up in the movement, with high ranking officials as parents, more than likely experienced the same.You can see the resentment all throughout this video

He was about 20 here, yet he had already grown beyond all that "Ra Ra" shyt.It had become more "practical" to him.Yeah "fight the power", but what about Brenda?

:patrice: At 6:02 " There's no conspiracy when it comes to Tupac's death. The reality is that Tupac had gotten disillusioned with the way business works"

7:05 "He fought somebody else's battle for that chain. "

Ranging from MC Eiht to Richie Rich to Daz, they're all saying the same thing: He got popped from gangbanging.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:patrice: At 6:02 " There's no conspiracy when it comes to Tupac's death. The reality is that Tupac had gotten disillusioned with the way business works"

7:05 "He fought somebody else's battle for that chain. "

Ranging from MC Eiht to Richie Rich to Daz, they're all saying the same thing: He got popped from gangbanging.

None of them knew Pac. Internet geeks knew better :salute:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Fucc all Pac haters. All these fucc nikkas waited until his family was dead to start popping shyt 20 years after his death. Fucc dem nikkas all y'all eat a dicc all day. Singed #1 Pac stan!