Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Suge gave a false sense of protection for Pac on DR with Bloods around, then Pac has deceived himself with dat so he stomp in Vegas the wrong nikka to fukk wit and sadly got shot. End of history. :stopitslime:

Remember... Pac jumped other nikkas on DR dayz with Suge's crew, so Orlando would be for them another normal nigth of ass whooping... :usure:

Everyone in life deceive himself with a false sense of power when you have enough strength like them nikkas but always will have a somebody more powerfull or more crazy like U (On DR case SSCC nikkas) :yeshrug:

No diss but some of y'all are so drunk :drunk: on deep conspiracys that ya forget we live on a real world, brutal violence on the streets by stupid low life nikkas happen everyday.

So much problems occurring in the 90's and do u think that the government would pay a big attention planning on killing Pac. :snoop:

Plus the drive by against Pac and Big Suge was a horrible shooting, Orlando could only be squint to shoot that way lol
I see your points and I'm not knocking you but I'm just curious to know what language is your first one?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Niccaz like when you make it blatant.That was the image KRS conceptualized for himself.I won't call it a gimmick because he did kick a lot of knowledge, but he put that "The Teacher" shyt right in your face.

Pac could give you the whole 360....He didn't have to label himself "The Teacher"......Pac was beyond that.In terms of all that black power shyt.I don't think it was something he cared to broadcast in a "protest" like manner.Pac was schooled by Afeni/Mututlu Shakur.His understanding of all that ra ra black power shyt was probably more profound than KRS/Chuck D.He actually came from the lineage, experienced it first hand, and had jewels dropped on him from old/wise/battle tested vets in the movement.Pac had a more organic/intimate perspective in that regard.He sat at the dinner table with soldiers you read about in books.Knew the in's & out's, suffered the repercussions, and saw both sides of the game.It's a bunch of hypocrites in the movement.Pac had been both loved & abandoned by niccaz who scream "Black Power!!".In a way, he felt like his mom had did so much for the movement, but when she fell on hard times, the movement turned their backs on her.Niccaz who scream all that black power shyt, but behind closed doors, they act just as corrupted as the system they fight against.Once you witness shyt like that, you go "Ok, I love my people, but I don't wanna be like these fake scumbags" and that can push you to the streets.

I've witnessed it in my own family.My uncle was raised in the NOI.My grandmother sent him to go stay/be trained by Supreme Captain of the NOI Abdul Sharrief Muhammad.He stayed with him for 8 years.From the time he was 10 to 18.Hung out with all the top officials/Muhammad Ali etc..etc.......But during that time, he saw so much corruption/"nicca shyt" still going on(It wasn't Adul Sharrief, but other "high ranking officials") it made him go in another direction.It pushed him to the streets.He still has major love for his people, it's just more self realized now....It's more logical/practical/tangible and less ra ra/"black power!!"/ "spit knowledge"/Imhotep style now.Not knocking that way.It's a good first step to consciousness, but some people are beyond all that overt shyt.Some have already walked through the fire and internalized it.You can get knowledge out of a book, but experience is the best teacher.That's what really makes you wise.

Pac, growing up in the movement, with high ranking officials as parents, more than likely experienced the same.You can see the resentment all throughout this video

He was about 20 here, yet he had already grown beyond all that "Ra Ra" shyt.It had become more "practical" to him.Yeah "fight the power", but what about Brenda?

I don't see how anyone can look at that speech and video and say Pac was cut from the same cloth as alotta nikkas out there. Dude was a natural born leader.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm still not convinced it was the SSCC's.I think it was Orlando's job to go back to Cali and "brag" about killing Pac.

He wasn't supposed to admit it on camera, but saying it on the streets could lead to a gang war...."They" love a good gang war.

2:00 min mark, Pac's fam believes Orlando was a pawn

Russel Poole said he had footage of Orlando sitting in a bar at the time of the shooting.

I mean, if I'm a notorious street gang, I'd love to claim the life of a famous rapper.Rather it real or fake, it's a myth i'd perpetuate.That'll put your gang out there for real.

It's suspicious to me because their hatred of Pac seems over exaggerated .He basically just got into a routine scrap with Orlando.Some thing that happens everyday in the gangsta lifestyle.On top of that, the Pac shyt had nothing to do with his death.

Niccaz around the hood go by what they've heard, not what they know.Niccaz see footage of Orlando getting jump by DR on the news, he comes back bragging about killing Pac, it all makes logical sense.That's exactly why the plan is so clean.We're dealing with organizations that overthrow whole countries.Weaving a death plot around Pac is small fries.They could've just handed this off to some rogue cops....DR's gang affiliation made for the perfect cover.

Remember Heron MOB? He was pushing the Orlando killed Pac theory super hard.Ironically, he pops up on the biggest Tupac fan forum around the same time "Murder Rap" (Greg Kading's also a member of that same forum) goes into production.
The internet is prime for disinfo agents.I think it's all connected.Volletta Wallace was about to sue the draws off of the LAPD, but now, all of a sudden, here comes one of their own to magically solve the case.The whole world believes this guy, to.If the cops & mainstream media are pointing you into a certain direction, always go the opposite.

Street dudes work with the cops all the time.It's a good way to stay out of jail or cop a plea.All you needed was for Trayvon(Suge's MOB homie who whispered in Pac's ear) and Orlando to be in on it.Nobody else would have to know.Orlando always looked like he was planted in that spot, waiting for the DR entourage IMO.....Finding them on a crowded strip 2 hours later.....Pac & Suge getting pulled over by a bicycle cop right before the shooting happened....

Or maybe it was just fate and all those incidents happened because it was just Pac's time to go?

I'm just saying, I'll never close my mind to it being a possible set up.The sequential order just feels too "designed" to me.Can't get it out of my gut.

Word to the coli breh lol. Thank you for everything you said here and in this thread...

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Russel Poole said he had footage of Orlando sitting in a bar at the time of the shooting.

he shoulda put it out there then...

and i dunno bout vegas, but i mos def think pac got set up in new york with the rape case....

if u look at the timeline, he shoots the atlanta cops on oct 31 93.... meets haitian jack in early nov 93...

two weeks later hes arrested for rape... them agents work fast :wow:

then u have jack represented by a police benevolent association lawyer :dead:

they was sending pac a message wit that one....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The same reason puffy put bounties out on those chains idiot even thought he was running a successful label and didnt need to but he did...the same reason he ran up on Steve Stout and bust him in the head with a champagne bottle when he was arguably the biggest hip hop artist on the planet..same reason he was in a nightclub shooting with his biggest artist ...puffy aint immune to the bullshyt...his success aint got nothing to do with what he was into behind the scenes..you only see a extremely small fraction of what puffy and all of them want you to see..get off that nikka dikk.. ...

:mjlol:
once again - way to avoid the question

BTW
all dat shyt mention; u fail to tell the motives

DR chain bounties - due to suge/pac fukkery
steve stout - due to steve breaking his promise
NYC club shooting - he didnt bust his gat

but thats neither here nor there
im still waiting for you or anybody else to clearly explain why would puff be in the building and with biggie. if he knew shyt was about to go down
puff would have bounce & had told biggie/jr mafia to bounce as well

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the top 3 orlando, zip, and keefe is definite a truth bomb, the fat nikka died in a bowl of capn crunch(jk), not 100 on the facts of the last nikka demise so maybe he was get back :yeshrug:

re-read my post who said orlando left the hood? plus he died in less than 2 years

i'm sure there were other variables but compton aint that big and if you want to find a nikka he gon be found especially if he aint hiding.
in my:aicmon: voice this is PACtice we talking bout not "the Game" from compton but PACtice:aicmon: you let stans tell it suge was el chapo and deathrow was a cartel that had everyone scared yet never rode on orlando, jimmy henchman, Wolf, Von Zip or hatian jack either just saying breh including the other 4 in that picture thats a long list i just look at the facts.

Deathrow affiliated bloods and Suge wasn't just your average gang bangers. All them dudes was in the spotlight and being watched by the Feds. I'm saying how obvious would it be if some TTP come and smoke Orlando? It would've all got traced back to Suge in an instance.

What I'm trying to say to you breh is with all due respect we can sit here and say so and so ain't ride for Pac but if we think about this shyt logically it ain't hard to imagine Suge sitting in jail telling his folks to wait on killing Orlando Anderson and wait till shyt dies down ..

Either way .. I'm sure Suge knew the streets would take Orlando one way or the other ..

It's still and always will be RIP PAC & BIG tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he shoulda put it out there then...

and i dunno bout vegas, but i mos def think pac got set up in new york with the rape case....

if u look at the timeline, he shoots the atlanta cops on oct 31 93.... meets haitian jack in early nov 93...

two weeks later hes arrested for rape... them agents work fast :wow:

then u have jack represented by a police benevolent association lawyer :dead:

they was sending pac a message wit that one....

I hear the big wigs over at Interscope/Time Warner had become fed up with Pac.The couldn't control him or find the right "handler" to keep him in check.He was a "cocky arrogant" nicca who needed to be humbled.Niccaz like Jimmy Henchmen/Jacque Agnant would probably be down to put in some dirty work for those big wigs.Shyt is all connected like that behind the scenes.

Remember Jimmy Henchmen saying Pac needed to be disciplined/humbled? yeah...

I think that's why they pawned him off on Suge Knight.Suge was to play the "handler" role.Not by force, but under the guise of some "homeboy" shyt.If you remember the prison interviews, Pac gave up smoking weed/drinking....Suge picks him up from prison in a limo full of liquor and weed....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you're the only one getting emotional. Where in my post did I say anything about a government conspiracy? In your post I quoted you said he promoted drinking, smoking and went at other black men extra hard and thug life.

Pac is hardly the first or last to promote those things so why are you singling him out?

:snoop:

U quoted me cosigning the op about bs government conspiracy and then have the nerve to ask where in your post did u bring up government conspiracy :what:

I wasn't singling out shyt slow poke. You quoted me explaing why government conspiracy is bs fool. Why bring up the examples i used to point out that government conspiracy is bs unless it went over your head due to u being emotional?:martin:

This is my last response in this thread. Too many emotional dikk riders.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Deathrow affiliated bloods and Suge wasn't just your average gang bangers. All them dudes was in the spotlight and being watched by the Feds. I'm saying how obvious would it be if some TTP come and smoke Orlando? It would've all got traced back to Suge in an instance.

What I'm trying to say to you breh is with all due respect we can sit here and say so and so ain't ride for Pac but if we think about this shyt logically it ain't hard to imagine Suge sitting in jail telling his folks to wait on killing Orlando Anderson and wait till shyt dies down ..

Either way .. I'm sure Suge knew the streets would take Orlando one way or the other ..

It's still and always will be RIP PAC & BIG tho

:what:

orlando killing was absolutely non pac related

and i can ONLY assume u didnt know how foul suge was - cause he offered orlando anderson like 6K to testify on his behalf for not kicking him on the ground from pac & his entourage - which violated his probation & sent him off to jail

imagine
suge paying / breaking bread ....with da nikka that killed his supposedly great friend right beside him in da driver seat

YET
pac stans hate biggie & puff more than orlando & suge

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

orlando killing was absolutely non pac related

and i can ONLY assume u didnt know how foul suge was - cause he offered orlando anderson like 6K to testify on his behalf for not kicking him on the ground from pac & his entourage - which violated his probation & sent him off to jail

imagine
suge paying / breaking bread ....with da nikka that killed his supposedly great friend right beside him in da driver seat

YET
pac stans hate biggie & puff more than orlando & suge

Breh ..

I know the story inside out :francis:

Suge is shady as shyt .. That never surprised me. Doesn't change anything :yeshrug: