Oralndo Anderson's Cousin Bragging on Twitter About Killing 2Pac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

CHKAOrJWkAEIf-c.jpg

tumblr_nkkglqTkOM1rohsxmo1_500.jpg

:camby:you old ass ny nikkas still clinging to pedo protectors like Krs 1. That clown wasn't as militant like the GOAT :blessed:

:umad:

Niccaz like when you make it blatant.That was the image KRS conceptualized for himself.I won't call it a gimmick because he did kick a lot of knowledge, but he put that "The Teacher" shyt right in your face.

Pac could give you the whole 360....He didn't have to label himself "The Teacher"......Pac was beyond that.In terms of all that black power shyt.I don't think it was something he cared to broadcast in a "protest" like manner.Pac was schooled by Afeni/Mututlu Shakur.His understanding of all that ra ra black power shyt was probably more profound than KRS/Chuck D.He actually came from the lineage, experienced it first hand, and had jewels dropped on him from old/wise/battle tested vets in the movement.Pac had a more organic/intimate perspective in that regard.He sat at the dinner table with soldiers you read about in books.Knew the in's & out's, suffered the repercussions, and saw both sides of the game.It's a bunch of hypocrites in the movement.Pac had been both loved & abandoned by niccaz who scream "Black Power!!".In a way, he felt like his mom had did so much for the movement, but when she fell on hard times, the movement turned their backs on her.Niccaz who scream all that black power shyt, but behind closed doors, they act just as corrupted as the system they fight against.Once you witness shyt like that, you go "Ok, I love my people, but I don't wanna be like these fake scumbags" and that can push you to the streets.

I've witnessed it in my own family.My uncle was raised in the NOI.My grandmother sent him to go stay/be trained by Supreme Captain of the NOI Abdul Sharrief Muhammad.He stayed with him for 8 years.From the time he was 10 to 18.Hung out with all the top officials/Muhammad Ali etc..etc.......But during that time, he saw so much corruption/"nicca shyt" still going on(It wasn't Adul Sharrief, but other "high ranking officials") it made him go in another direction.It pushed him to the streets.He still has major love for his people, it's just more self realized now....It's more logical/practical/tangible and less ra ra/"black power!!"/ "spit knowledge"/Imhotep style now.Not knocking that way.It's a good first step to consciousness, but some people are beyond all that overt shyt.Some have already walked through the fire and internalized it.You can get knowledge out of a book, but experience is the best teacher.That's what really makes you wise.

Pac, growing up in the movement, with high ranking officials as parents, more than likely experienced the same.You can see the resentment all throughout this video

He was about 20 here, yet he had already grown beyond all that "Ra Ra" shyt.It had become more "practical" to him.Yeah "fight the power", but what about Brenda?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stop quoting me. I ignored u the 1st time because u are doing more dikk riding then speaking facts. U posting pics no one was paying attention to while he was alive. I mentioned Farrakhan and u ignored it then posted a song by Pac with Farrakhan in it.:what: A song from the same lp filled with negativity towards other Blackmen.

And u obviously know nothing about BDP , stop quoting me with your dikk riding. I'll continue to ignore anything else u have to say on this topic

:camby:
:umad:keep ignoring my facts, you speak lies

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
he knew of it, one of the shooters confirmed it. No one is saying biggie was involved or anything

1st - their was no shooters involved

2nd - da nikka u talking bout said jimmy hench looked in puff direction as they were plotting the robbery (is that's your proof ? - breh)
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This some sucka shyt. And alotta u nikkas in this thread is suckas too for celebrating it.
No one celebrating my guy, Pac just went crazy his last two years, completely different person shouting MOB and playing with gangs. You think you can stomp out a Crip in Vegas with 300 people watching.

That's the one thing I wish Afeni would have done after Pac died, use his death to steer more black kids away from gangs.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st - their was no shooters involved

2nd - da nikka u talking bout said jimmy hench looked in puff direction as they were plotting the robbery (is that's your proof ? - breh)
:snoop:
You such a bytch ass nikka for real, tell exactly what he said...he asked who else knew about what was about go down and he looked directly at puffy and said "he knows"....puffy knew period. You the weirdest dikk rider ever..even most 2pac fans can be objective...you deny any and everything like some obsessed weirdo talking bout "leave puffy and puffy outta this" neither one them dudes dont know you!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one celebrating my guy, Pac just went crazy his last two years, completely different person shouting MOB and playing with gangs. You think you can stomp out a Crip in Vegas with 300 people watching.

That's the one thing I wish Afeni would have done after Pac died, use his death to steer more black kids away from gangs.
No shyt was alot deeper than him wilding out..it was war goin on behind the scenes. All them nikkas was intertwined..Bad boy,A team, crips, bloods..deathrow..it was a game of gangster posturing..if puffy never put up 5k for those chains, orlando never snatches it which in turn means 2pac never runs up on him but the hit was already in motion and they was in Vegas to collect on the million dollar bounty...so pac or suge was goin get hit up regardless..Suge had 3 contracts on his head and pac had 1mil bounty on his. And pac mom knew the real truth too..her exact words were her son was fully aware of everything he was doin in those last days.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You such a bytch ass nikka for real, tell exactly what he said...he asked who else knew about what was about go down and he looked directly at puffy and said "he knows"....puffy knew period. You the weirdest dikk rider ever..even most 2pac fans can be objective...you deny any and everything like some obsessed weirdo talking bout "leave puffy and puffy outta this" neither one them dudes dont know you!

:mjlol:
this coming from da nikka who believes jimmy henchman killed pac in vegas

breh
we been thru this - a look inna direction across the room & head nod dosnt mean shyt.... the saying goes one
can get an indictment on a ham sandwhich - but the shyt presented toward puff involved would be laughed at

and everytime i pose this to u on this very topic u gotz no answer da hell would puff put himself & his money making franchise artist in harms way if he knew this robbery was gonna go down