:umad:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lawrys-seasoned-salt-spice-21216.jpg

his uncle killed pac and nobody rode on him i guess thats why dude being so disrespectful but still uncalled for especially on some social media shyt.

the short: orlando pressed a nikka for a debt and they bodied each other.

Hey hold up ..

Let's not kid ourselves here .. Plenty bloods and pirus dropped body's and rode for Pac after he was taken out .. The streets was a war zone for awhile after Pac passed. I guess baby lane was lucky but it's laughable if we thinking he was walking the streets without looking over his shoulder ..

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I'm disappointed in them 662 & 577 nikkas for letting dude live for 2 years, doing interview n shyt:mjlol:
Hey hold up ..

Let's not kid ourselves here .. Plenty bloods and pirus dropped body's and rode for Pac after he was taken out .. The streets was a war zone for awhile after Pac passed. I guess baby lane was lucky but it's laughable if we thinking he was walking the streets without looking over his shoulder ..
agree with this 100 but the fact is the nikka was in compton and wasnt hiding without being touched for damn near 2 years by pac's so called riders thats not my opinion thats the facts itself speaking volumes.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
agree with this 100 but the fact is the nikka was in compton and wasnt hiding without being touched for damn near 2 years by pac's so called riders thats not my opinion thats the facts itself speaking volumes.

The people in that car didn't get killed by none of them deathrow nikkas:snoop:if wasn't for that car wash unrelated to pac shyt, lane will probably still be alive or lived longer like the others did..

eJWcGOF.jpg

nikkas useta brag about killing pac, whats funny is that 577 is literally 2 blocks away from sscc territory :dwillhuh::snoop:pathetic

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Other beefs transpired throughout that time period. But this thread come's off like a stan war. :whoa:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's personal for him, is it personal for y'all? Huge Big fan, but this rap sh1t is rap sh1t, if the Big sh1t was on some personal sh1t and a dude on social media that was actually in the situation and started bragging on it, :manny: that ain't my family. Why y'all get so mad about anything said about Bishop man?

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Niccaz like when you make it blatant.That was the image KRS conceptualized for himself.I won't call it a gimmick because he did kick a lot of knowledge, but he put that "The Teacher" shyt right in your face.

Pac could give you the whole 360....He didn't have to label himself "The Teacher"......Pac was beyond that.In terms of all that black power shyt.I don't think it was something he cared to broadcast in a "protest" like manner.Pac was schooled by Afeni/Mututlu Shakur.His understanding of all that ra ra black power shyt was probably more profound than KRS/Chuck D.He actually came from the lineage, experienced it first hand, and had jewels dropped on him from old/wise/battle tested vets in the movement.Pac had a more organic/intimate perspective in that regard.He sat at the dinner table with soldiers you read about in books.Knew the in's & out's, suffered the repercussions, and saw both sides of the game.It's a bunch of hypocrites in the movement.Pac had been both loved & abandoned by niccaz who scream "Black Power!!".In a way, he felt like his mom had did so much for the movement, but when she fell on hard times, the movement turned their backs on her.Niccaz who scream all that black power shyt, but behind closed doors, they act just as corrupted as the system they fight against.Once you witness shyt like that, you go "Ok, I love my people, but I don't wanna be like these fake scumbags" and that can push you to the streets.

I've witnessed it in my own family.My uncle was raised in the NOI.My grandmother sent him to go stay/be trained by Supreme Captain of the NOI Abdul Sharrief Muhammad.He stayed with him for 8 years.From the time he was 10 to 18.Hung out with all the top officials/Muhammad Ali etc..etc.......But during that time, he saw so much corruption/"nicca shyt" still going on(It wasn't Adul Sharrief, but other "high ranking officials") it made him go in another direction.It pushed him to the streets.He still has major love for his people, it's just more self realized now....It's more logical/practical/tangible and less ra ra/"black power!!"/ "spit knowledge"/Imhotep style now.Not knocking that way.It's a good first step to consciousness, but some people are beyond all that overt shyt.Some have already walked through the fire and internalized it.You can get knowledge out of a book, but experience is the best teacher.That's what really makes you wise.

Pac, growing up in the movement, with high ranking officials as parents, more than likely experienced the same.You can see the resentment all throughout this video

He was about 20 here, yet he had already grown beyond all that "Ra Ra" shyt.It had become more "practical" to him.Yeah "fight the power", but what about Brenda?

As someone who went through the same type of experience...i cosign your whole post.

Much respect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not convinced it was the SSCC's.I think it was Orlando's job to go back to Cali and "brag" about killing Pac.

He wasn't supposed to admit it on camera, but saying it on the streets could lead to a gang war...."They" love a good gang war.

2:00 min mark, Pac's fam believes Orlando was a pawn

Russel Poole said he had footage of Orlando sitting in a bar at the time of the shooting.

I mean, if I'm a notorious street gang, I'd love to claim the life of a famous rapper.Rather it real or fake, it's a myth i'd perpetuate.That'll put your gang out there for real.

It's suspicious to me because their hatred of Pac seems over exaggerated .He basically just got into a routine scrap with Orlando.Some thing that happens everyday in the gangsta lifestyle.On top of that, the Pac shyt had nothing to do with his death.

Niccaz around the hood go by what they've heard, not what they know.Niccaz see footage of Orlando getting jump by DR on the news, he comes back bragging about killing Pac, it all makes logical sense.That's exactly why the plan is so clean.We're dealing with organizations that overthrow whole countries.Weaving a death plot around Pac is small fries.They could've just handed this off to some rogue cops....DR's gang affiliation made for the perfect cover.

Remember Heron MOB? He was pushing the Orlando killed Pac theory super hard.Ironically, he pops up on the biggest Tupac fan forum around the same time "Murder Rap" (Greg Kading's also a member of that same forum) goes into production.The internet is prime for disinfo agents.I think it's all connected.Volletta Wallace was about to sue the draws off of the LAPD, but now, all of a sudden, here comes one of their own to magically solve the case.The whole world believes this guy, to.If the cops & mainstream media are pointing you into a certain direction, always go the opposite.

Street dudes work with the cops all the time.It's a good way to stay out of jail or cop a plea.All you needed was for Trayvon(Suge's MOB homie who whispered in Pac's ear) and Orlando to be in on it.Nobody else would have to know.Orlando always looked like he was planted in that spot, waiting for the DR entourage IMO.....Finding them on a crowded strip 2 hours later.....Pac & Suge getting pulled over by a bicycle cop right before the shooting happened....

Or maybe it was just fate and all those incidents happened because it was just Pac's time to go?

I'm just saying, I'll never close my mind to it being a possible set up.The sequential order just feels too "designed" to me.Can't get it out of my gut.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Orlando didn't leave his hood for 2 years
He got killed right around the corner from his hood

Didn't matter who was in the car any nikka from south was getting popped and vice verse

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
this coming from da nikka who believes jimmy henchman killed pac in vegas

breh
we been thru this - a look inna direction across the room & head nod dosnt mean shyt.... the saying goes one
can get an indictment on a ham sandwhich - but the shyt presented toward puff involved would be laughed at

and everytime i pose this to u on this very topic u gotz no answer da hell would puff put himself & his money making franchise artist in harms way if he knew this robbery was gonna go down
The same reason puffy put bounties out on those chains idiot even thought he was running a successful label and didnt need to but he did...the same reason he ran up on Steve Stout and bust him in the head with a champagne bottle when he was arguably the biggest hip hop artist on the planet..same reason he was in a nightclub shooting with his biggest artist ...puffy aint immune to the bullshyt...his success aint got nothing to do with what he was into behind the scenes..you only see a extremely small fraction of what puffy and all of them want you to see..get off that nikka dikk.. ...