Oprah Says She Won't Stoop To Monique Level; Monique ClapsBack

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The truth about Oprah will come soon enough.

What truth do you mean?

You never peeped the Yvette ep where they discussed Oprah?

From what I can gather, Monique has a point, but it merely highlights the bigger issue: We as American Black Moors are trapped at the whim of who controls this economy.

As of right now, Monique is basically begging white supremacy to pay her what she's worth, not what she's worth to white consumers. It's the catch 22 black moors are in.

She needs to go indie, get her weight up, and make the money chase her. Simple.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump said she would be exposed if she ran for president. Other than her being a lesbian, there's nothing out there that Oprah didn't already expose herself.
Don't tell Steadman
StedmanByPhilKonstantin.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique is like some cocky breh walking into a jujitsu gym for the first time. The weakest person there has her in an armbar but instead of tapping out, she talks shyt and keeps squirming.

she still makes poor quality 240p videos in landscape mode but is bytching about not getting paid the big bucks, what a clown. :ahh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I like Mo but I firmly believe her “Daddy” is putting the battery in her back while fukking up her paper..
I don’t fukk with Oprah on any level but you need a certain finesse/nuisance of engagement to take her head on..
The strategy she is using is just bringing her deeper and deeper on the fringe of never returning...
Even Lenard and Yee asked why she just won’t do it alone..
And she responded with I can’t..
Nah you can but “Daddy” and all the smoke around you got people:hubie:
To your plight and situation..
I want her to win but you are fighting an uphill battle with no leverage..
Gotta be more smart, strategic and take the emotion out when it comes to business..

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Damn, Monique doesn't know how to use commas. She doesn't know when to use you're instead of your either. She also looks and talks just like my middle school language arts teacher.

FIXED THAT FOR YA, PLEIGHBOI. :laugh:

I'M SURE I MADE A MISTAKE IN THERE.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You never peeped the Yvette ep where they discussed Oprah?

From what I can gather, Monique has a point, but it merely highlights the bigger issue: We as American Black Moors are trapped at the whim of who controls this economy.

As of right now, Monique is basically begging white supremacy to pay her what she's worth, not what she's worth to white consumers. It's the catch 22 black moors are in.

She needs to go indie, get her weight up, and make the money chase her. Simple.
trre.gif