Oprah and Iyanla teaching Men about Fatherhood?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
if you dont like iyanla at all. its because you dont like to get to the nitty gritty of the issue. you like to DANCE around it. you dont like her in your face, lets get to the bottom of it approach. that type of approach is NECESSARY for black people in GENERAL. not all. but MOST. thats how black folks need to be talked to ... IN GENERAL. especially the real hood ones. truth is, thats how hood anybodies No matter your race(them hood whites too). for some reason us hoodies wont listen to a nice soft spoken person thats trying to take their time with us. we will run that type of counselor over. this is where Iyanla comes in. and works well.
Isn't she one of the producers or creators of Bad Girls Club? :rudy:

Edit: Wasn't her, I got her mixed up with some other irritating ass "life coach." The premise of two Black unmarried childless women teaching about fatherhood says a lot about the state things in the Black community though :wow:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
tumblr_mdmluh188l1renuivo1_500.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When women require leadership more men will become leaders.

A woman will always submit to a man's leadership, it's innate. The problem is 1) some men really don't wanna be a leader because leadership and responsibility goes hand in hand and 2) some men haven't earned the trust and respect to placed in that leadership position.

If your woman can't respect or trust you, she's not gonna follow you. And let's be honest, most these nikkas nowadays really aren't worth respecting.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A woman will always submit to a man's leadership, it's innate. The problem is 1) some men really don't wanna be a leader because leadership and responsibility goes hand in hand and 2) some men haven't earned the trust and respect to placed in that leadership position.

Why are so many men that don't have the skills to be leaders even fathers?

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Relationship expect because she call herself one. :comeon:

Bird you are clueless.

Explain to me how I was talking out of my neck bird.

I said Oprah didn't have kids, because it was related to the fukking subject bird. How a person with no kids is going to tell someone how to raise a kid. It doesn't matter if she didn't want kids. The whole point is she don't have kids, so she wouldn't have the experience on how to tell someone to do so.

Fukking bird. :comeon:

Again Oprah isn't the one giving Advice it's Iyanla , and you don't need to be married to be marriage counselor, you don't need to be mental ill to be a psychiatrist nor to you need to be a parent to specialize in parenting :snoop:... if you want to bytch about minor details go ahead... but at least someone takes this issue seriously

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Again Oprah isn't the one giving Advice it's Iyanla , and you don't need to be married to be marriage counselor, you don't need to be mental ill to be a psychiatrist nor to you need to be a parent to specialize in parenting :snoop:... if you want to bytch about minor details go ahead... but at least someone takes this issue seriously

Let me make sure I understand this correctly, you're saying a childless is woman is capable of teaching men how to be father's :leostare:?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You comparing Apples to Oranges. That's like saying a person who never perform heart surgery, is going to teach you how to perform heart surgery. :stopitslime:

So, you would trust the opinion of a person with no kids, over a person with kids when it come to teaching a person how to be a parent? :aicmon:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Let me make sure I understand this correctly, you're saying a childless is woman is capable of teaching men how to be father's :leostare:?

A relationship expertise is, and she is probably more qualified then a lot of so called "fathers"

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You comparing Apples to Oranges. That's like saying a person who never perform heart surgery, is going to teach you how to perform heart surgery. :stopitslime:

So, you would trust the opinion of a person with no kids, over a person with kids when it come to teaching a person how to be a parent? :aicmon:

If they went to med school and learned how to perform heart surgery, that's fine, everyone has a first time :why:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A relationship expertise is, and she is probably more qualified then a lot of so called "fathers"

Is the reverse true? Would you take advice on how to be a mother and install femininity from a homosexual male with a PhD?

shyt like this is why most men don't take the opinion of a woman seriously :pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the reverse true? Would you take advice on how to be a mother and install femininity from a homosexual male with a PhD?

shyt like this is why most men don't take the opinion of a woman seriously :pachaha:

:dead:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

I would take advice from the individual with credentials, she's doing something positive and not putting anyone down .... why are you guys just bytching instead of addressing the issues at hand :rudy: .... it's all about ego eh?

I would got to a female family therapist, same way I would go to a male family therapist to discuss parenting issues