Oprah and Iyanla teaching Men about Fatherhood?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I would take advice from the individual with credentials, she's doing something positive and not putting anyone down .... why are you guys just bytching instead of addressing the issues at hand :rudy: .... it's all about ego eh?

I would got to a female family therapist, same way I would go to a male family therapist to discuss parenting issues

A woman should not even be trying to teach men about fatherhood. Reason why so many brothers are fukked up now Because they been raised by women.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
A woman should not even be trying to teach men about fatherhood. Reason why so many brothers are fukked up now Because they been raised by women.

That has nothing to do with it, a lot of them refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, there are men who choose to wallow in self pity , and there are men who choose to make something of themselves, I know people with REAL disabilities that make less excuses then dudes on here

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That has nothing to do with it, a lot of them refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, there are men who choose to wallow in self pity , and there are men who choose to make something of themselves, I know people with REAL disabilities that make less excuses then dudes on here

The dudes on this site are not even the problem. The guys making all the babies and doing the killings are not sitting at home posting on a message board.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
and so the emasculation of america will move into the the 2020s i see

we got fukking broads who dont even HAVE kids like oprah trying to tell a man how to be a father

she's gonna have these poor young brothas making the sandwiches

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
The dudes on this site are not even the problem. The guys making all the babies and doing the killings are not sitting at home posting on a message board.

There have been posts on here with guys admitting they have multiple baby mommas, a lot of people on here have admitted to reckless behaviors should we blame their parent?

How can you want to be coddle like children but respected as men?Men make their own way they don't sit around and blame everyone else :rudy:

Anyways back to the topic, if she's giving positive advice I don't see anything wrong with it... now if she is disrespectful and malicious/emasculating then I would see the problem

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
A woman can't teach a man how to do his work. I'm so glad I had men in my life to teach me the right way. I plan on passing my knowledge down so I can hopefully save a few fellas from these "experts".

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Oprah started the strong independent women bullsh!t movement.

Seems to have worked out well for black women I hear.

Article seems ripe for a Tyler Perry movie.

I beg to differ on that one; women's suffrage and women's Lib was introduced and demanded by white women.

Oprah lucked up bc she appealed to a specific group.

Keep hitting the sisters though; I know that's your schtick :troll:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I beg to differ on that one; women's suffrage and women's Lib was introduced and demanded by white women.

Oprah lucked up bc she appealed to a specific group.

Keep hitting the sisters though; I know that's your schtick :troll:

Only shtick I have is the truth.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Women don't crown men nor appoint men as king. Men should teach other men how to be fathers. We've seen what happens when women teach men how to be men to their specifications... I direct you to your nearest black community.

That's not a diss to women. It's more of a "what the fukk are men doing just sitting back while women do their job for them?" type of deal.

Daps

:dwillhuh: So is that their fault or the deadbeats that don't raise their kid?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
props to Oprah for all of her efforts in the struggle but she needs to fall back and just get better shows for her network

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A relationship expertise is, and she is probably more qualified then a lot of so called "fathers"

wasn't she the one who talked dmx' semi gay son into humiliating himself before his crackhead of a father and then bowed to him when she realized how much she fukked up? she's a :troll: not an expert.