Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The citizens? YEAH! You really think that little 6 year old girl running down the street with 4th degree burns is evil and responsible for the war?:martin:

The little girl? No. But where was her dad? Probably in China, chopping off baby heads, or conducting experiments on pregnant women, or raping Korean slaves.

Nobody wants a movie crying for Japanese during world war 2. :mjlol: Especially as Hollywood makes a good chunk of their profit in Asia. Korea releasing Oppenheimer on their Independence Day says all you need to know.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The little girl? No. But where was her dad? Probably in China, chopping off baby heads, or conducting experiments on pregnant women, or raping Korean slaves.

Nobody wants a movie crying for Japanese during world war 2. :mjlol: Especially as Hollywood makes a good chunk of their profit in Asia. Korea releasing Oppenheimer on their Independence Day says all you need to know.
I think you would be surprised how many people would enjoy an alternate perspective of the war. We keep getting the same stories from the same people. They’re all white men. It’s getting tired. Other people exist. But maybe I am in the minority. Personally I don’t care about this perspective anymore. These people literally have libraries of books from their perspective. I don’t understand how Black people can complain about the the repetition of slave movies (there’s like 10) but then sit and watch another white man centered WWII movie (there’s over 70). But yeah I’ve said my peace. Carry on.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think you would be surprised how many people would enjoy an alternate perspective of the war. We keep getting the same stories from the same people. They’re all white men. It’s getting tired. Other people exist. But maybe I am in the minority. Personally I don’t care about this perspective anymore. These people literally have libraries of books from their perspective. I don’t understand how Black people can complain about the the repetition of slave movies (there’s like 10) but then sit and watch another white man centered WWII movie (there’s over 70). But yeah I’ve said my peace. Carry on.
You've been analyzing a movie you haven't seen for almost 2 months either watch it or get out of the damn thread :camby:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Go watch Grave of the Fireflies.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Dude is a straight up c00n trailer trash nikka who has a racist hatred towards Asians. Nevermind that fakkit.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oppenheimer surpassed GOTG 3 and is now the third highest grossing film of the year with a worldwide total of $852,984,000.

giphy.gif

You hate LOVE to see it.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw it. I dont mind the lenght:dame:..but im deaf in one ear, this movie didnt do my good ear any favours. Idk if it was the theatre, or Nolan or the sound director but damn... i had to cover my good ear for half the movie.

Apart from that .. movie was amazing