Oppenheimer (Directed by Christopher nolan)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nolan is a draw by himself can't wait to see whatever bullshyt "arguments" you come up with next month

I just bought my ticket :blessed:

@wire28
There was a thread on here a while ago that asked which director could drop a movie with little to no advertising and still break the box office. I remember Nolan being one of the top answers along with Cameron and I believe it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
There was a thread on here a while ago that asked which director could drop a movie with little to no advertising and still break the box office. I remember Nolan being one of the top answers along with Cameron and I believe it.
It's Nolan and Tarantino really Cameron comes out every 12 years so he counts but hardly. Peele is borderline

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Coming off Top Gun thinking Tom Cruise ain’t a bigger draw than Nolan:russ:
What these two need to do is collaborate but they out here beefin’ over IMAX screens. :dead:

It's Nolan and Tarantino really Cameron comes out every 12 years so he counts but hardly. Peele is borderline
It’s an approach I would like to see happen and it’d be interesting if Quentin was the one to do it. Drop a 20 second teaser with nothing but the caption “The 10th Final Film from Quentin Tarantino” and fukkin shadow-drop that shyt. Which studio will okay that? Probably none.:pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What these two need to do is collaborate but they out here beefin’ over IMAX screens. :dead:

It’s an approach I would like to see happen and it’d be interesting if Quentin was the one to do it. Drop a 20 second teaser with nothing but the caption “The 10th Final Film from Quentin Tarantino” and fukkin shadow-drop that shyt. Which studio will okay that? Probably none.:pachaha:
I don’t get IMAX release strategy. Oppenheimer and MI are safe bets to fill seats

Barbie isn’t something people will be crying over seeing in IMAX.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nolan is a draw by himself can't wait to see whatever bullshyt "arguments" you come up with next month

@wire28
Tom cruise says Show my movie or else!!!!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

@wire28
how many times do we have to tell these nikkas you aren’t going to see a movie you are going to an event, a moment in time that will never be replicated. To a visual experience from the da Vinci of our time, the Van Gogh of our era. A privilege that we will be able to tell our grandchildren and a memory that will never be forgotten :wow: