Opinion: The PS5 made me hate PC gaming

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Indeed it has. :mjlol:

Battlefield 2042 breaks after major update

This is exactly what I'm talking about with my original point of ease of use. An update that breaks mouse support. This game was a bad example for you to use, do you have another?

A tweet from 20 days ago.. that was fixed. you are legit retarded. Let me know when it runs past 60 fps on your lil kid toy

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Told yall my boy @itsyoung!! Going HAM on yall console peasants.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A tweet from 20 days ago.. that was fixed. you are legit retarded. Let me know when it runs past 60 fps on your lil kid toy

Don't get mad, patches don't come out everyday.

I can see now that this great patch you were talking about came out for PC 1 month after paying customers were able to purchase a copy of the game (Nov 9th early access to Dec 9th).

So much for the great PC platform. 1 month to get a smooth feeling framerate with proper mouse support in an FPS.

Edit: Still waiting on your 180-200 vs 40-60 example breh.

60 fps vs 90-110 (according to your comrade) is nice, but that isnt game changing at all.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure:

I don't think you understand what you just posted.
PS5 runs the game at 60 fps

60 fps on PC is considered a failure.
My battlefield runs at between 90-110 FPS@4k with DLSS...

You guys aren't bringing anything real. I want the action. What makes PCs definitively better than consoles. And stop cappin, because I'm checking you on everything you post.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys aren't bringing anything real. I want the action. What makes PCs definitively better than consoles. And stop cappin, because I'm checking you on everything you post.
:mjlol:

You sound like a retard right now. Comparing a PC to a PS5 is like comparing a Bentley to. Honda Accord.. They both gonna get you to the same place just one has a smoother ride at very high speeds. Once you get in, you're not going back to that Honda

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:gucci: what makes PC better than consoles? :gucci: I dont know bytch mafukka, what makes a ferrari better than a honda :gucci: scram peasant

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

You sound like a retard right now. Comparing a PC to a PS5 is like comparing a Bentley to. Honda Accord.. They both gonna get you to the same place just one has a smoother ride at very high speeds. Once you get in, you're not going back to that Honda

:gucci: what makes PC better than consoles? :gucci: I dont know bytch mafukka, what makes a ferrari better than a honda :gucci: scram peasant

This is the thing fellas. Cool, if the PC is the Bent, the Xbox SX and PS5 gotta be the Range Sport at least. Family vehicles with some of the finishes of the higher end, but not super expensive. Can still drive it to the grocery store and be cool, won't stand out too much but people will still appreciate it...and we all driving on the same roads anyways, same speed limits, same cops....to end the analogy what I am saying is the difference in the real world isn't great.

And in reference to the title of the article, I can see why some people prefer console gaming over PC gaming

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Consoles are catching up, but lucky for me I don’t just use my pc for gaming, I do editing, work stuff, watch movies on my ultra wide and whatever else I feel like doing. I didn’t build my PC for one singular purpose so for the price I paid I get way more miles and value out of it than my ps5.

Also I’m not limited to one company on PC or one generation.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I enjoy the versatility and performance of PCs. Also, working with the modularity.

With consoles, they are snapshots of then-technology and are too limited on many fronts.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
This is the thing fellas. Cool, if the PC is the Bent, the Xbox SX and PS5 gotta be the Range Sport at least. Family vehicles with some of the finishes of the higher end, but not super expensive. Can still drive it to the grocery store and be cool, won't stand out too much but people will still appreciate it...and we all driving on the same roads anyways, same speed limits, same cops....to end the analogy what I am saying is the difference in the real world isn't great.

And in reference to the title of the article, I can see why some people prefer console gaming over PC gaming
Yes it is. 120+ frames is a huge difference to 60