Opinion: The PS5 made me hate PC gaming

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My only problem with a gaming pc, is I actually need my PC and TV, so I'll need to double up on both...

I need my pc for editing and work, so I needed a powerful computer. Now I can game on it on some high ass settings, but I can't game and work, but I can play the PS5 and work. I can't play ps5 and have a tv on, but I can stream on my pc if I want to have a game on, but play madden in the background on the tv. I can see my tv from my computer

Now to add a gaming computer, I'm going to need a whole other computer. Expensive as fukk right now to the point I refuse to pay quadruple the price for a card... And also, it's not going to look best on my 65 inch tv, so now I need a whole other monitor... From what y'all are saying... now 3? And where am I putting this? Am I really going into a dedicated room for gaming with a big ass desk and three screens, for hours a day, to justify this 2000-4000 dollar setup?

Or am I just gonna keep plugging in the ps5 and call it a day?
I must of missed something, why wont 2 monitors work ?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

wait til you see what ive done to halo inf. PC gaming is like putting on glasses. :wow:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You’re definitely missing something alright :troll:

He said he needed a powerful computer for editing. I would assume that he is rendering out a video or a 3D model or something. That type of work is too intensive to be doing while gaming.

From his post it sounds like he already has 2 monitors. I don’t think you PC brehs comprehend what y’all read. No wonder y’all responses are never on point :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
one monitor might work... Tv would work... But to maximize spending all that money, why wouldn't I have the best setup? And that's 3 monitors... Even two makes me need a dedicated setup that's not going in the living room, where I do all of my gaming. If anything will be hindered by playing on tv, then just give me the console. Cause why spend the extra money to be bottlenecked at the end.

But that's just for me. If I had some huge man cave, It'd have two computers and a tv and more shyt in my hub.. Right now I gotta make choices

He said he needed a powerful computer for editing. I would assume that he is rendering out a video or a 3D model or something. That type of work is too intensive to be doing while gaming.

From his post it sounds like he already has 2 monitors. I don’t think you PC brehs comprehend what y’all read. No wonder y’all responses are never on point :troll:
That was my whole point :francis:

I have the computer for editing. I also do my daily tasks. Two monitors. Ps5 in the living room, but can be seen from the computer. I'd need not only the other gaming computer, but who wants to play it on the tv when the monitor setup using the monitor is what the pc brehs are bragging about. So that's ANOTHER full system, costing me thousands just to game on it... and most important, where will I put it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

damn dude must have 4 arms because hes editing videos on his PC and using a controller for his console on his TV the same time :wow:

:martin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
damn dude must have 4 arms because hes editing videos on his PC and using a controller for his console on his TV the same time :wow:

:martin:
Or I can do something on the computer, turn my chair around and do something on ps5, pause that, flip back... As I'm on 10 hour shifts at the same computer

I guess PC brehs can't do two things at once :troll: